Others Abandoned Sucsexful Deals [v0.1.8 patreon] [Maddygod]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
(This review has been moved to the review section above, for this thread)

Last edited:

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Love the art and animation style.

Reminds me of when click and point DOS games first started to use limited animations in their games.

max_z_smith

Dec 30, 2016
So I managed to launch the game initially, played a bit, then stopped. Since then I haven't been able to run the game. It launches, hangs, then crashes. I've tried every combo of compatibility settings, running as admin, reinstalling, etc. I'm on Win10 x64 w/ 16gb of ram, if that helps.

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
I have some promblems with it too, last version was running fine, now i get white parts in the mayor's office where the upper body of the secretary should be and after that a white screen only beein able to see the ui on top. Can't see or do anything. Strange.

khorst

Dec 8, 2017
Hi i stuck at wensday evening at mission Food and drink i dnk what to do next. I try sleep but player say its smth to do. I try every location and nothing. Pls help.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Ok thanks
I originally used to place my reviews directly into the threads up until December of last year, when I was asked to place them in the Review section and a general thread... But that changed again in early January of this year, and now they are all in the review sections only... I was asked to move the original reviews, so I did... You may run across some of those move warnings of mine in other threads now and then from those times, but that was something that occurred in the past... Sorry if it confused you...

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
holy shit no post to patreon since december, i'm marking this as abandonded

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
Maddygod the great! Deals was supposed to be lumpy, what is the next project called?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote