4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
A few mentioned the thing of being teacher then the magic starts.....Gods why does that sound like I just quoted some cheesy movie?.... I was happy to see a teacher game that was about corruption then when the magic started I stepped back took a look as it started to reminded me of a few hentai that I read a few years back. The genres may not be for everyone but one huge thing is that it lets you know early on what it is and the dev has said that the battles are optional so i take it that it means that it is not demanded to do them to get anywhere hence the ability the mc has ;)

Yes i kind of like it so far and am keeping an eye on this game to see where it goes as so far my only complaint is ....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

r.nest

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2017
Yes i kind of like it so far and am keeping an eye on this game to see where it goes as so far my only complaint is ....
Hmm. I'll think about adding more of that, either as a random drop, or maybe as a reward(?) for something.

Reactions: Deathdawg

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
I am giving a try, but i barely began and already found a bug: after you place the cloths on the machine and you need to change, the rat event did not show on first time, and the game froze while i was changing, then i restarted and the scene showed, not exactly a promising start but the game looks interesting.

r.nest

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2017
I was under the impression that it would be gained as a reward when you
Maybe. Buying it in a store would make it less fun tho. Perhaps I'll make it so you can buy it only once per day or something.

I am giving a try, but i barely began and already found a bug: after you place the cloths on the machine and you need to change, the rat event did not show on first time, and the game froze while i was changing
Noted.

Edit:
Curiously, nobody told me about out of place monitor parts in the faculty room. They've probably been sitting there since the last version too... -__-

Last edited:
Reactions: Deathdawg

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
@r.nest I honestly did not see those....but then maybe I did and my brain said nah ignore it and enjoy ;) After awhile things can get suppressed and only key peeves can be the main thing on games. I do like that idea and agree perhaps even a limit as well say only 1 or 2 a day ....i forget what % they give per

Afezeria

Aug 7, 2017
@r.nest There's a few minor things.
- School cafeteria upper left there's the same 3 out of place monitor parts.
- Computer club bottom right table has tiles you can walk right over. More specifically it's the book and jar holders and the basket.
- Coming back from the other world makes you pick up your clothes even if you wore leather suit or flower robe before leaving the normal world (though that might just be your catch all to fix wardrobe?)
- Maybe some sort of reward list in the Desire shop coin chest once you fill it up more? Would be nice to know what you can get, maybe you could just hide the 3 rarest items or whatever. I know there's probably not enough things in there at the moment to need this.

Still slowing poking through the game. Good work so far though

r.nest

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2017
Coming back from the other world makes you pick up your clothes even if you wore leather suit or flower robe before leaving the normal world (though that might just be your catch all to fix wardrobe?)
Yeah, it's supposed so be like that. The normal world clothes don't teleport with you, you can check that by trying to teleport in the suit :)

- Maybe some sort of reward list in the Desire shop coin chest once you fill it up more? Would be nice to know what you can get, maybe you could just hide the 3 rarest items or whatever. I know there's probably not enough things in there at the moment to need this.
There actually are 3 expensive gems you can get there, but the chances are pretty low.
Though making a list of things you can get might be good.

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
Spent some time on your game and like it.There's still a long way to go for this game.It seems we gonna see subway groping scene ? :D

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
On the school part, this game remind me of agent Alona, the school is a little similar, both using the Japanese school idea as base, also the other world is very interesting too. I really liked the game so far, thank you.

Afezeria

Aug 7, 2017
Yeah, it's supposed so be like that. The normal world clothes don't teleport with you, you can check that by trying to teleport in the suit :)
Yeah but issue is that my normal world clothes are in the wardrobe right? I never brought them to the teleportation circle to begin with since I changed before walking into the circle.

r.nest

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2017
Am curious if this is implemented
No, that's it for that quest for now.

Yeah but issue is that my normal world clothes are in the wardrobe right? I never brought them to the teleportation circle to begin with since I changed before walking into the circle.
Wardrobes are only there for dressing, you carry all of your clothes with you in the inventory, hence the pile of clothes in the basement. Otherwise using different wardrobes in school or in massage salon would be quite boring, since you could only dress in clothes you came in.

Edit:Forgot to answer to:
It seems we gonna see subway groping scene ? :D
Yes, indeed.

Last edited:

Afezeria

Aug 7, 2017
Wardrobes are only there for dressing, you carry all of your clothes with you in the inventory, hence the pile of clothes in the basement. Otherwise using different wardrobes in school or in massage salon would be quite boring, since you could only dress in clothes you came in.
Oh, alright. That makes sense I guess.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Really good game, I hope the developer has plans to follow thur with a completed game. I like these grind it games. And I hope its only going to get better with more CG and animated scenes :cool:

Reactions: pletoxxx

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
I was considering: in this game you, for what you discover what you are ( spoiler ), should be able to manipulate people, yet, the games has the image of the character being a victim of other people manipulation ( speaking of that, loved that lab machine part, it was just 1 scene but it has so much potential there ), so i guess the game will give you the chance to play among the 2 roles.

r.nest

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2017
I was considering: in this game you, for what you discover what you are ( spoiler ), should be able to manipulate people, yet, the games has the image of the character being a victim of other people manipulation ( speaking of that, loved that lab machine part, it was just 1 scene but it has so much potential there ), so i guess the game will give you the chance to play among the 2 roles.
Yeah, lab quest will have 2 routes with different endings, depending on how strong Serena is at influencing people.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes