4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
No, but I will add a footjob scene or two in the future.
Damn that sucks, no foot worship in the plans I guess then? Footjob tends to be on the low-end with tickling, toerings and nail polish for me in terms of foot fetish.

r.nest

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2017
Alright, new update is out on my site.
For all those who wanted more teacher stuff, I'll focus on that for the next update(around christmas\new year), since this one is focused on new ruins section, orc villages and lunatics with huge laser beams.
There is some cool stuff too, like new animated groping attacks from enemies(they consume sanity though, so be careful), and one semi-animated bj scene.
I'm dead tired so I'm going to sleep, please leave your feedback here, I'll read it later.

Last edited:
Reactions: wep and Djackie

lmbt

Aug 9, 2017
with RTP
w/o RTP

Reactions: wep
Aug 10, 2017
Interesting concept and probably one of the few games that I simply cannot wait for the next update. To be fair this is just the first update from its release here though (ver 0.45), still nice work.

baklijkeee

Jun 3, 2017
where are reviews bout update? nobody played either? got stuck then going into ogre's milady palace. need fix as fast as possible @r.nest

r.nest

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2017
where are reviews bout update? nobody played either? got stuck then going into ogre's milady palace. need fix as fast as possible @r.nest
If you mean you don't know where to go, try going to the tent you escaped from. Or are you stuck in the cutscene somewhere?

baklijkeee

Jun 3, 2017
If you mean you don't know where to go, try going to the tent you escaped from. Or are you stuck in the cutscene somewhere?
after cutscene where u escape from ogre's tent u cant go anywhere except milady's palace, after dialog sounds like door but image stucks, same as at massage. btw also, somewhere enemy can close you and u cant move even if u kill enemy, so u need to make possible goes through enemy's dead bodies

HiTmANN

May 4, 2017
before i came to the orc village, in the first scene orc started following me, its like he is in my party, he is even when i wake up and in milady cave and when i need to leave milady cave i got "door sound" and just game stops.

sry for english

madao

Jun 1, 2017
After talking to the love maiden Milana, the game get stuck when the orc leads you out after saying 'Go out.' I hear the stair sound effect but then nothing happens. Also after the entering the new area an orc is in my party and following me around for some reason. lol

r.nest

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2017
After talking to the love maiden Milana, the game get stuck when the orc leads you out after saying 'Go out.' I hear the stair sound effect but then nothing happens. Also after the entering the new area an orc is in my party and following me around for some reason. lol
before i came to the orc village, in the first scene orc started following me, its like he is in my party, he is even when i wake up and in milady cave and when i need to leave milady cave i got "door sound" and just game stops.

sry for english
Did you guys get attacked by a mob in the area in the screenshot and orc appeared after that? upload_2017-12-5_23-25-40.png
Edit: I've tried several times and I can't reproduce the maiden cave bug, it works fine for me.
Weird. Ill keep poking at it.

One theoretical solution is to load a save made before you found the second elevator, if you have one.

Edit2: I would like to know if anyone passed the maiden cave, or if everyone gets stuck there.

Last edited:

r.nest

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2017
Okay, I think I've got it.

Basically, I've tried to make savefiles from previous versions compatible with this one, but I messed up.
So as I said, only save files made before you discovered second elevator(where message about the end of version was) work.
Maybe I'll find a solution to this later.

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
I really enjoyed the teacher part of this but as soon as all this magic crap started I totally lost interest a warning this is a dungeon crawler and features the poorly made combat that is found in RPGM games would of been nice. Thankfully the whole magic thing start fairly soon so I didn't waste much of life playing it.
Ugh.... what a fucking disgrace. Game looks nice from screenshots but knowing that its a dungeon crawler with combat and shit... puke.. leave that for real games

r.nest

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2017
Ugh.... what a fucking disgrace. Game looks nice from screenshots but knowing that its a dungeon crawler with combat and shit... puke.. leave that for real games
As I've already replied to the very message you're quoting, the combat is optionable, and is there almost purely for the joy of witnessing costume damage and groping.

can anyone me say why this game only run in a verry verry smal window?? i cant make it bigger (the window^^)
The engine is old, so there's no good fullscreen. You can try Alt+Enter, but it may distort the images, depending on the size of your monitor.

so... anyone got a save? :D before you discovered second elevator?
Here's one that I used for testing stuff, but there's not a lot unlocked there.

Last edited:

baklijkeee

Jun 3, 2017
well just played with ur save, yes it fully works, seems like saves NOT compatible from 0.4 because thugs, which one u met at start, just stucks
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes