4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

baconlord

Nov 23, 2016
I mean i see two paths for the lust game over, either you 1. make it have no limit at least in beginning as a way of showing she has to control it and later on after certain amount of scenes or story part then out cap so you can't get the game over unless you force it, or 2.other way around cap in beginning and lose cap later on

Frouchteur

Jun 19, 2017
How can we see when we riched the end of the version.?

I'm doing same routine everyday i thought there was a groping scene in the metro i didn't get it.

So maybe a walkthrough could be usefull.

Thank you by the way

GayBoi420

Oct 10, 2017
Lust limit should be at least over 100. I understand the need for the bad ending but I don't think it should be too harsh

r.nest

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2017
I posted a small walkthrough on my page, since a few people have been asking for it. It's quite simple and only covers chairs in the gallery, but I hope it's helpful.
Edit: Here's the

Last edited:

theders

May 8, 2017
After talking to the love maiden Milana, the game get stuck when the orc leads you out after saying 'Go out.' I hear the stair sound effect but then nothing happens. Also after the entering the new area an orc is in my party and following me around for some reason. lol
Same here. I guess only super early savegames still work?
I appreciate the author upped a save file but he said it doesn't really have any unlocks on it.
This game is too grindy to redo everything, but I also don't want to overshoot my mark if someone has a save file with all the unlocks.

I can just edit the save file at saveeditonline.com, can anybody (author plz?) tell me which variables I need to change?

r.nest

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2017
I can just edit the save file at saveeditonline.com, can anybody (author plz?) tell me which variables I need to change?
You just need to turn switch №16 off. But keep in mind that it might make the save file unusable for the next versions of the game. I replied earlier that you need to visit location with the second elevator again and talk to three bandits there to fix that bug.

Also, the save file I uploaded has roughly half of the stuff unlocked(mainly all you can do in prologue).

Last edited:

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
I posted a small walkthrough on my page, since a few people have been asking for it. It's quite simple and only covers chairs in the gallery, but I hope it's helpful.
Edit: Here's the
Where is the galery ?

Jul 18, 2017
Hi. I am the only one who is branded when entering the temple of the ogres? after he is told he will be his successor

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
Idk what to do next, i can come back to the orcs village but only for bj, and i can't explore more

r.nest

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2017
Idk what to do next, i can come back to the orcs village but only for bj, and i can't explore more
You can escape from your orc partner if you buy crystals from the skeleton merchant (he's in the area with broken stairs).

randa

May 7, 2017
Hello, I still have the massage bug. Even I have 0.45 went in the changingroom, changed straight in the maassage gown and after the scene straight back in normal cloths. If i enter the 2nd time, i get stuck and the game freezes.

I started a new game.

randa

May 7, 2017
@r.nest : Fantastic, it worked with the DL from youre page. Even with an existing game from v0.45.
BTW, is the premium massage in this version?

Thanks a lot.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes