4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Well since there are some bugs you should wait at least for 0.95.1
And next week the dev will post it for free anyway.

ryu7432

Sep 30, 2017
Great game!

I’m currently replaying the game to vollect all CGs and i think i found a bug.

In my gameplay, i did not cooperate with the Orc trials at the drinking cum from bucket part, and it says gameover, bad end ‘orc’s plaything’ achieved, nickname achieved. However, after i select continue after that, I can’t get the Orc’s Plaything bad end to register in the Recollection Room.

Anyone facing that issue as well?
yeah...that's been there for a while now. plus, the nickname you get is the one you're supposed to get if you lose 100 times in combat, not the "orc's plaything" I think it's called. Based on how he programmed it (an event's self-switch), the only way to unlock both it is to edit a map in the RPG Maker program to add an event that runs the script that both toggle access to the scene and award the nickname.

It's not as hard as I made it sound, but it is editing the game's files, not the save itself.

Dark Iron

Jun 30, 2018
When I go to the clothing shop, I get stuck there. The clerk tells me to try the clothes but there is no prompt to try them, and I can't either buy any clothes, because the clerk repeats the sentence about trying the clothes, nor can I exit the shop without trying the clothes...
Dammit, for some reason I stopped getting notifications about this thread and missed this one. I know it's kinda late to respond, but whatever:
what you experienced is a game breaking bug. One of the variables did not work correctly. What you have to do is upload your savefile on rpgmaker save editor and change the variable #10: BooksAppear to 0. It will reset the event (you will lose the money for that piece of clothing, but you can add some via save editor as well)

Reactions: E.l.l.0

balala

Feb 25, 2018
It is out, but only to paying patreons. You have to hope for one of those to upload it or wait for the public release in a few days.

balala

Feb 25, 2018
Anybody know how I am supposed to give the schoolgirl outfit to Jenny? Talked to her in class (beach trip option) and in the club, where she says something about getting more confident.

ryu7432

Sep 30, 2017
Anybody know how I am supposed to give the schoolgirl outfit to Jenny? Talked to her in class (beach trip option) and in the club, where she says something about getting more confident.
if you've already done the game club's flyer scene on the rooftop, talk to the cosplay club. They should help with making another outfit for her.

erzetayeka

Jul 28, 2018
CG for ending high lust is making bug ? Because every i see some CG the CG for high lust sometimes covering other CG

rykdragon

May 3, 2017
I looked at the collection room. -2 School Fair Scenes(giving Jenny schoolgirl outfit at video game club) -6 Tutoring Scenes(Black suit without pantys) -2 Train Scenes(different path-early and sleeping- whit revealing suit)

Reactions: blaze88

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
This was the Devs update form last week:

Hello! This is the last progress log of September, so let's get right to it:
- 2 tutoring events added.
- 1 new master added for Submission contract, with 1 task for him.
- New diner event added.
- New early train event added for revealing suit.
- Bikini's are available in the pool(no unique scenes with them yet, but we'll see)

What's left on the schedule:
- Figure out what to do with main story events.
- Finish school festival event.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes