4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

Dark Iron

Jun 30, 2018
Someone knows how to get the revealing suit?
Buy all the clothes, then all the sexy clothes. You then have to do all the events at the park (leave the school on foot), then go talk to the female teacher in the faculty room (before classes, after class she'll be servicing the principal) and she'll give you the revealing suit.

Reactions: Neriumz

balala

Feb 25, 2018
how can i avoid the full brainwash, i bought the talismans that prevent sanity and lust but i still lost
I assume you are talking about the science club stuff. After you found out what happened during the blackouts and talked to the guy that wrote the letters, go into the science club room with high sanity and you should resist the brainwash.

vilicious69

Aug 12, 2017
quick update girl picture blackmail location walkthrough was missing one

1) Near elevator in palace, behind one of the guards on the right side.
2) Green area in caves.
3) in the main hall next to stair where next to the statue 1 one
4) in the city next to hero monument top right close to river

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.95.2 free

Known Bugs(0.95.2):
Debug option in the menu is there by mistake, and breaks the game when used.

Changelog:
+ New Aria event added.
+ School Fair holiday added(2 events).
+ 5 Tutoring events added(includes new master and task for submission contract).
+ Serena can look in the window of Richards house when she's doing daily exposure quest(requires progression with tutoring).
+ Added early train event for revealing suit(2 events)
+ Added new option at the diner table in the evening(+ event for revealing suit).
+ Both Bikini's are available in the pool(+ small swimming event).
+ Anniversary tape added to Serena's collection.

Misc:
- Serena now receives daily payment when she visits school(possible bonuses for doing club activities in the future).
- Sanity/lust sustain items cost slightly cheaper now.
- Fixed some bugs involving early train with science club progression overlapping.
- Clothes are properly removed when stolen/teleported in all cases.
- Clothing shop is only locked after confirming purchase now.
- Bikini unlocks in Cosplay Club after talking to Jenny(progressing Gem events isn't necessary anymore)
- A lot of recollection room bugs and issues got fixed(some events still don't work properly, especially revealing suit variations).

Didn't make it:
- Main story progression: It's pretty funny, considering this was supposed to be a big main quest update, but here we are. The way that I approached main quest was wrong, so I cut almost all related events for now. I'll re-do at least part of them for the next update.
- Quest log: I was supposed to make a prototype this month, but it still has some issues that need to be worked out(mainly with old saves).
- New outfit for the pool. - Ran out of time. Will add it for the next update.
- New public request - Ran out of time.

NO RTP

RTP

DevilArm

Oct 2, 2018
Я не могу понять, есть ли возможность попасть в музыкальный кружок, и сделайте уже наконец журнал для заданий, иначе ходишь по кругу не зная что делать (играть начал недавно и много чего понять не могу, но игра интересная)

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes