4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
So frustrated with this game, either your lust gets too high or your sanity gets too low and both results in game over. Whats more annoying is that the game itself is great and has potential but the difficulty curve of maintaining levels of lust/sanity as well as getting content/scenes to trigger makes it so annoying to play and enjoy myself when it feels like im working at a job trying to maintain adequate levels so the shit doesnt fail.

Is there any way to disable game overs from lust/sanity or better yet is there cheat to keep my sanity at say 5? And my lust at 100/125? Im sick of playing this number management game and rather just enjoy the game at my own pace with the content.
Use to alter your save file. You can either adjust your levels directly in the save editor or give yourself loads of the in game items that allow you to adjust your levels in game (i.e aphrodisiac)

Jackell100

Dec 9, 2017
Its not an update to the game. The game is still 0.9.3. All that has happened is that the OP has been updated to include the Non RTP version of 0.9.3.

0.9.3 is the latest version and was released on the 1st Sept. The next version (confusingly) 0.9.5 is due out next Thursday (25th September)
Thank you for this. You just saved me a lot of time and confusion.

YuriiH

Nov 3, 2017
So frustrated with this game, either your lust gets too high or your sanity gets too low and both results in game over. Whats more annoying is that the game itself is great and has potential but the difficulty curve of maintaining levels of lust/sanity as well as getting content/scenes to trigger makes it so annoying to play and enjoy myself when it feels like im working at a job trying to maintain adequate levels so the shit doesnt fail.

Is there any way to disable game overs from lust/sanity or better yet is there cheat to keep my sanity at say 5? And my lust at 100/125? Im sick of playing this number management game and rather just enjoy the game at my own pace with the content.
1. Download Cheat Engine
2. Find relevant process
3. Search for "(Sanity/Lust_# * 2) +1" ===> i.e. if Lust/Sanity is 10, search for 10 * 2 + 1 = 21
4. Increase/decrease sanity/lust in game
5. Search for the new (# * 2) + 1
6. Rinse and repeat until you find one address
7. Modify as needed (don't use even numbers, or the game will crush) or check the address box to freeze the number
7.1. If you load a save file or exit game, the whole searching process shoud be done again
8. …
9. PROFIT

greysaber

May 4, 2017
Aye, thanks for heads up on 0.9.5. Been following this title for a while now, but when looking over the changelog for 0.9.3 I got a serious case of Déjà vu.

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
i got 2 questions one is how do i get swimsuit i go to principal and nothing happens and second my trail for rpgmaker vx ace is over is there a permanent one without buying that will let me play the game?

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
i got 2 questions one is how do i get swimsuit i go to principal and nothing happens and second my trail for rpgmaker vx ace is over is there a permanent one without buying that will let me play the game?
You get both:
-gym suite
-swim suite
from cosplay club. gym suite is first for free. but for swim suite you have to bribe teacher Robinson

The RTP package is for free from the download link in the OP- first post on the first page of this thread. It's the runtime binary package

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
You get both:
-gym suite
-swim suite
from cosplay club. gym suite is first for free. but for swim suite you have to bribe teacher Robinson

The RTP package is for free from the download link in the OP- first post on the first page of this thread. It's the runtime binary package
So the first one comes with the rtp that I can use for other games also?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
So I know its been extremely long since this scene's been done, but I still can't do "Diner Dance 1" Any help?
I never figured out what that minigame was supposed to be, either. There's clues to what to wear and when to win and lose in the recollections room.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes