4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
this is the first time i see this and i dont have a particular love for rpgm (anymore, after certain japanese shovelware devs ruined the engine for me), would anyone give me a bit more of the story than the teaser has?

openbar22

Jul 29, 2017
Could someone upload a zipped version of the game? I'm using an app to play rpgm games on my phone but haven't found a way to run exe install files.

wokandroll42

Jan 1, 2018
this is the first time i see this and i dont have a particular love for rpgm (anymore, after certain japanese shovelware devs ruined the engine for me), would anyone give me a bit more of the story than the teaser has?
The gaijin game creator has consumed a lot of hentai

most likely all of it

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Still can't work out Basement 2 for Richard's, is there an extra requirement not in the clue. I tried talking/not talking to him before tutoring and choosing never-mind. Tried with critical lust and sanity.

Gonzo

Jul 21, 2017
Please help I'm stucked. I'm in the begining.

I've just visited the strange village and come to the school another time. They tell me to visit 3 clubrooms. When I do it, then the game doesn't allow me to leave the school. This is so frustrating. I cant make any move.

This may be a bug. Damn it Ive spoken to all the people in the school

Please help

quicksilver321

Apr 2, 2018
Please help I'm stucked. I'm in the begining.

I've just visited the strange village and come to the school another time. They tell me to visit 3 clubrooms. When I do it, then the game doesn't allow me to leave the school. This is so frustrating. I cant make any move.

This may be a bug. Damn it Ive spoken to all the people in the school

Please help
You have to visit every club (computer, swimming, choir, science, art, cosplay). Just go into every room in the school and on the grounds and you should eventually find all of them.

Reactions: Gonzo

Skeeve

Jul 30, 2017
I don't get any money when I go back through the park. All club activities were done.
Only with the Train.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes