Unity Completed Succubus Heaven [KWT]

kluchidze

Mar 22, 2020
Wow, just found slightly modern version with working gallery, more rooms and google-translated to english (not full)

to turm on english, you need to move resources.assets and sharedassets0.assets from game folder to Data

Last edited:

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Can you upload to another site? I cannot read Russian.
Use this

But yeah, would love an upload on another site, I have trouble navigating this one.

Edit: oh boy, that 75ko/s. I'll try to put it on mega whenever I can, but with that speed except it in a day or so :/

Last edited:

kluchidze

Mar 22, 2020
Could you upload it to mega / google drive? i have very bad experiences with torrents...
Can you upload to another site? I cannot read Russian.
uploading to mega right now
upd: it's my first time uploading to mega, hope works fine
it's already patched for english, but i left copies of changed files

Edit: oh boy, that 75ko/s. I'll try to put it on mega whenever I can, but with that speed except it in a day or so :/
yesterday i downloaded it quite fast

Last edited:

Impl0dedcrev

Jun 25, 2018
i honestly thought people already had that version as its from 2017 and i have it already with the working gallery. i guess you had to be here when the links actually worked haha but yeah while not fully new it does have a gallery. so its nice to see it working and up again

KatTheHusky

Nov 12, 2018
I wish it was coming out sooner than "August" (as stated by their most recent progress report). The game has been in development for almost 3 years now and I'm excited and all but he hasn't put out an updated demo in years either which is fairly annoying.

Impl0dedcrev

Jun 25, 2018
I wish it was coming out sooner than "August" (as stated by their most recent progress report). The game has been in development for almost 3 years now and I'm excited and all but he hasn't put out an updated demo in years either which is fairly annoying.
to be fair he never intended nor said he was going to release an updated demo so i cant fault it for not having one but if he at least stays to his own deadline it will be fully release this year so 2020 wont be all bad haha, also yes he has said before he plans on releasing it this year so i doubt it wont happen.

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
which is fairly annoying.
Why? The current demo has so much already. The third chick was such a fucking added bonus when they released her. I'm contempt to wait this one out since he actually seems to be on this. Honestly, I'd rather have a full fledged demo then small increment ones. Ofc, unless those fix gamebreaking bugs.

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Use this

But yeah, would love an upload on another site, I have trouble navigating this one.

Or just you know right click on the page in chrome and press translate to English..

Last edited:

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Ok first off, You did not have to make such an immature comment.
Says the guy coming in month later and making a really condescending comment about how there is a simpler solution, when you could have just said a basic "There's also a way to translate things with chrome" and forgot about facepalming at someone also trying to find solutions.

And yeah, I'm not a native english speaker, hence why some of my posts may have some weird grammar.

Dojo_dude

Dec 10, 2018
This game was a blast last time, I wonder if any mainstream games have done a multi-party, switch between characters Dark Souls?

monomulti

Jan 13, 2018

New blog post clarifying any questions regarding the release date. In short, there is no announced release date. And presumably, they won't give a release date until it's pretty much ready to ship. Internally, they have set a tentative release date limit based on their funding, so they are probably trying to wrap it up.

So I guess don't anticipate anything, maybe check in once every month and hope for the best. Taking back the "end of 2020" part probably means they aren't confident it will be released within this year though.

Reactions: jttth

KatTheHusky

Nov 12, 2018

New blog post clarifying any questions regarding the release date. In short, there is no announced release date. And presumably, they won't give a release date until it's pretty much ready to ship. Internally, they have set a tentative release date limit based on their funding, so they are probably trying to wrap it up.

So I guess don't anticipate anything, maybe check in once every month and hope for the best. Taking back the "end of 2020" part probably means they aren't confident it will be released within this year though.
The release date used to be May 2019 but then they pushed it back "a few months" and then pushed it back to 2020 and now they're trying to push it back again? This fucking game will never be released. It's YandereDev all over again.

Just. Finish. It.

Last edited: