Unity Completed Succubus Heaven [KWT]

PomidorSenior

May 2, 2017

Overview:​

Outline of the work
In order to destroy the natural enemies of human beings called "bad luck", it is a roguelike action game that challenges to a dungeon where vigor and curse spread.

Restriction on alpha version
In the alpha version you can play up to the third layer of the dungeon of "STORY".
Some events, floors, items, enemies are not implemented yet. Also, there is a possibility that it contains various large and small bugs.

Updated: 2017/08/11
Genre: Action, 3D, RPG, Female Heroine, Rape, Monsters, Creampie, Parody, Dark Souls
Censorship: Partially present
Developer/Publisher:
Platform: PC/Windows
Edition type: In progress
Version: 2017/08/11 Update
Language of narration: Japanese
Language of interface: Japanese
System requirements (minimum):
GPU: DX9 (Shader Model 3.0)
CPU: Intel Core 2
There is support for the gamepad, but so far poorly optimized

More information:
Article on from 2015
Download link(s):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

elistraee

Feb 25, 2017
um, little help on the op, its not bad luck they are fighting , 「淫魔」と呼ばれる人類の天敵を討ち滅ぼすため、瘴気と呪いが蔓延するダンジョンへと挑むローグライクアクションゲームです。 its succubus!

kumasaki

Jul 15, 2017

update new version but
related to the

Reactions: notsom1

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
i really took a really long break since i first try this game....there was like 2 enemies and the game was pretty short, last update was on last year, hope worth the wait.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
i really took a really long break since i first try this game....there was like 2 enemies and the game was pretty short, last update was on last year, hope worth the wait.
The game itself looks like it's still in development (latest blog post on the devs' circle site is dated two days ago), but the demo does in fact only feature bees/hornets and whatever the biped creatures you encounter are supposed to be. The included gallery mode implies that there's a tentacle trap and a wooden rocking horse that also count as enemies, though I didn't encounter them in-game.

The latest Alpha2 version's English readme's changelog implies there's an implemented playable character imprisonment thing, but I can't really get the A.I. controlled characters to play poorly enough to check if it does exist in-game. Also, despite what the OP says, the gamepad controls are pretty solid, so I'm wondering if there was that much of a significant difference between Alpha and Alpha2 in that regard.

Anyway, might want to quietly shove "[Translation Request]" into the thread title at some point, though I feel it might be better to just wait until the final product's out instead. There's a few NPCs available and it would be nice to figure out what exactly the Blessing/Curse system is in game, or the purposes of some of the areas you can get to once you reach forks in the path (I assume the area names or the characters' subtitles answer these). Until then, I recommend no one examine any altars in front of statues with any weapons/spells/items they like equipped- apparently you offer them away to the table with no way of getting them back when you do this, and all you get is... maybe healed/reclothed? I can't tell all the time.

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
@Chingonerio i have encounter the tentacle trap with the horse trap too. and many other stuffs, i have reach some shrines and the lady with blindfold. theres a clothing healing system and its just to break a green crystal, the last time i play this game i couldnt find many changes as they still on work, the places are there but they doesnt work. for now it still on work.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
@Chingonerio i have encounter the tentacle trap with the horse trap too. and many other stuffs, i have reach some shrines and the lady with blindfold. theres a clothing healing system and its just to break a green crystal, the last time i play this game i couldnt find many changes as they still on work, the places are there but they doesnt work. for now it still on work.
The lady with the blindfold ends the current Story mode, so yeah, I've met her. She's actually also on the other side of the wooden door in the area you spawn in for Story mode and you can talk to her through the door. No clue what she says, so I'm not sure if she may or may not be a succubus responsible for the three playable girls' (and the other female NPCs') captivity.

The green crystal (pillar? Dead Space monolith?) I encountered I only really had to interact with, no break, in order to heal from it. I didn't even think about attacking it the way you have to attack the red one that spawns enemies. You can also just drink a blue potion, which will become an empty flask in your inventory, so I'm guessing there might be some way to refill those? Or maybe you're just meant to throw them.

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
@Chingonerio sorry, you heal yourself by interacting, long time without playing it.

new content has been created, but i dont know if it has been released, for now this website has a really old version if they havent launch a update.

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
This game is extremely promising and I CANNOT wait until an updated demo or, the game itself. Despite it being on of the best wank games out there it's actually fun to play. Though... Dorothy's spells are... Weak to put it nicely. Her rocks don't do enough damage (even to the fliers) and her shock spell isn't a great AoE and since the combat isn't that superb, it lacks the proper output.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
The link is dead does anyone have another?
Near as I can tell, the developer's of Alpha2 is still working (found ). Someone who speaks or types Japanese more fluently should probably let them know their Dropbox mirror died, assuming they aren't already aware. Somebody should tag @PomidorSenior or some moderator or uploader to update the OP with the MEGA link or some other mirrors until then, though.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Near as I can tell, the developer's of Alpha2 is still working (found ). Someone who speaks or types Japanese more fluently should probably let them know their Dropbox mirror died, assuming they aren't already aware. Somebody should tag @PomidorSenior or some moderator or uploader to update the OP with the MEGA link or some other mirrors until then, though.
Thank you for the quick reply and the link. Almost went digging for it on other web sites you saved me a lot of time. :}

Reactions: Chingonerio

anomamoose

Aug 15, 2017
The game has been behind a paywall for quite some time now, thought someone here or ULMF would have penetrated it already. Pun definitely intended. :^)