Unity Completed Succubus Heaven [KWT]

The Subject

Jan 22, 2018
So... what is the deal with this game? It's approved, but it's not translated. There hasn't been an update on this site since 2017, but it's not abandoned.

The guy above this comment says it's behind a paywall, which may be why it hasn't been updated, but for this long? What am I missing here?

Reactions: Esteban32

Impl0dedcrev

Jun 25, 2018
So... what is the deal with this game? It's approved, but it's not translated. There hasn't been an update on this site since 2017, but it's not abandoned.

The guy above this comment says it's behind a paywall, which may be why it hasn't been updated, but for this long? What am I missing here?
i have checked out there website and i believe they are constantly working on it and you can see free updates if u make a free account on the site, the game i believe isnt behind some sort of paywall (i might be wrong but i dont think so) but instead i do not think the game is even out to the public PERIOD. the dev wants to complete it then i guess release it ( thats what im gathering but as said previously i might be wrong)

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
i have checked out there website and i believe they are constantly working on it and you can see free updates if u make a free account on the site, the game i believe isnt behind some sort of paywall (i might be wrong but i dont think so) but instead i do not think the game is even out to the public PERIOD. the dev wants to complete it then i guess release it ( thats what im gathering but as said previously i might be wrong)
I have an account and it's not letting me see their post. It's behind a paywall on that Ci-en site. He has two websites. The free one that everyone can view and the Ci-en one which is updated more often. I'm really curious if he is using this like some sort of patreon to have supporters test his game.

Last edited:

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
I for one hope this game gets leaked or is released (a stable version) so I can play it. I want to do and see more with that pink hair girl. Best addition imho.

anomamoose

Aug 15, 2017
I have an account and it's not letting me see their post. It's behind a paywall on that Ci-en site. He has two websites. The free one that everyone can view and the Ci-en one which is updated more often. I really curious if he is using this like some sort of patreon to have supporters test his game.
Any interesting link to demos you can share?

Impl0dedcrev

Jun 25, 2018
like i said previously NO DEMO IS PAYWALLED! the paywall is for ANIMATIONS OF GRABS and even they are only for the month they are made then u cant see them anymore, the updates can be viewed with a free account on Ce-In.dlsite but NO DEMO is behind a paywall because the only demo is the version we already have. they are however still producing updates regularly on Ce-in that CAN be viewed for free because i can see them and im only following him ( following is free) the backers recieve no reward its just additional funding.

Sorry if this came of passive agressive but i thought i should clarify what is going on with the game

Reactions: abiroyon

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
like i said previously NO DEMO IS PAYWALLED! the paywall is for ANIMATIONS OF GRABS and even they are only for the month they are made then u cant see them anymore, the updates can be viewed with a free account on Ce-In.dlsite but NO DEMO is behind a paywall because the only demo is the version we already have. they are however still producing updates regularly on Ce-in that CAN be viewed for free because i can see them and im only following him ( following is free) the backers recieve no reward its just additional funding.

Sorry if this came of passive agressive but i thought i should clarify what is going on with the game
I guess something fucked up on my end because I made a new account and now I can see the posts. I didn't check this game again since my post in june 11. My bad...

Althought it lets me view his animations up until the creation his first post with the dominatrix chick. So I don't know why the video's disappear after a month passed for you.

Last edited:

kluchidze

Mar 22, 2020
is there some way to switch girls?
upd: mouse buttons 4, 5, if you switch to keyboard in options. Q for dropping items
pretty nice game though

Last edited:

R.D Carpet

Sep 17, 2018
*bump*

any news about this game new updates etc? someone got their hands on the releases / updates / changelogs? also how old are they or is it dead?

Impl0dedcrev

Jun 25, 2018
*bump*

any news about this game new updates etc? someone got their hands on the releases / updates / changelogs? also how old are they or is it dead?
the game is alive and well there are constant updates from Chaos gate from there Ci-en website just search " chaos gate ci-en" and it is the first link all updates are there for you. there is NO game available that isnt already on here they are NOT releasing any more versions of the game until completion however that might be a while longer. overall no new version until full release, constant updates from developer on there own sites. hope this helps ps. in one of the 2 latest updates they say that they are now working on the second half of the game....so as i said it gonna be a while until they release it.

kluchidze

Mar 22, 2020
the game is alive and well there are constant updates from Chaos gate from there Ci-en website just search " chaos gate ci-en" and it is the first link all updates are there for you. there is NO game available that isnt already on here they are NOT releasing any more versions of the game until completion however that might be a while longer. overall no new version until full release, constant updates from developer on there own sites. hope this helps ps. in one of the 2 latest updates they say that they are now working on the second half of the game....so as i said it gonna be a while until they release it.
is the alpha 2 version the latest available or there are some newer ones?