sas2000as

Mar 14, 2018
nah, game is good but buggy as hell. Need to wait for patches and then it could be great 6/10 or even higher.

Feb 28, 2021
Thanks, i had not thought of that, quite a few steps but to put all the instructions in one place.

1) Download and extract the .dll above, you'll need it later.
2) Open the game
3) Navigate to your " user\AppData\Local\Temp\RarSFX0\ " and copy all that is inside to a new folder for the game. Take note of the new and different exe that you have if you copy these in the same folder in which you had the original game exe.
4) Close the game
5) Copy the Assembly-CSharp.dll to the new game folder inside the SuccubusAdventure_Data\Managed subdirectory and replace the old file
6) start the game from the new exe that you previously copied.

And this should be all.
If you have 7-zip, you can just right-click and extract the executable file.

Kapios223

May 9, 2017
There are two locations: Breeding season of Goblins and Ogre's Gluttony, where voice says "collect more mana and come to me".
I unlocked all powers, got both mana increasing rings and topped myself up, still doesn't work. It's related to last two locations but I don't know what exactly is "collect more mana"
It's a bit...tricky, the Dev obviously wanted this to be a slightly "deep" game...yet I don't think he had the skills to deliver yet.
Here is what you have to do.
In the Centaur level, when you come across a wooden bridge throw a torch at it,it should burn allowing you to go to the route under the bridge.
After that you will unlock one of the locations,finish it to unlock the last one.

remyeet

Mar 26, 2020
anyone know how to give birth? I haven't gotten the rapid birth perk yet, but I'm wondering if it's something more than just waiting...
Pretty sure you just use the ability key (L), at least that's how it works with the perk.

Last edited:

Medicated12

Jul 20, 2022
here come save file, all item bought, just five cg left need to unlock. you can get it from 3 and 5 map.
- you only can use seduction skill by equip cupid dirty crest with consume max mp.
- to get gold by sell sperm, get rape by enemy (must survive until clear stage), sell your offspring.
- easy money can get from "breeding period of goblin" just kill first goblin who bring a girl then take copper key " unlock it on third phase from area.
- secret passage area 2 (kill goblin who bring a girl ) & area 3 (destroy the bridge)

Reactions: sxsxno and hugox527

FreeZytler

Sep 4, 2018
started playing and bought benus crest
how the f do i activate that?

i mean she tries using is but cantg im confused

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
You need to fill your MP bar by eating semen or killing things. Now, how the fuck I give birth?

FreeZytler

Sep 4, 2018
You need to fill your MP bar by eating semen or killing things. Now, how the fuck I give birth?
at the first time i fought the goblin boss i got raped and got pregnant
but didnt have birth skill yet
now i got the skill but dont get pregnant - funny game
would be cool to have a button to purposely get fked or not get up cause i dont get how to get laid even tho i deequipped all defense

rhitz

Oct 27, 2019
Alright, I discovered how to unlock seduction scenes. get the Cupid Crest, Use it, and then walk into the stunned enemies.
Hm, if that's the case then maybe you can stun enemies with the other crests. Problem is it usually kills them outright...

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 4 Votes