YakumoNagi

Aug 8, 2022
Assembly-CSharp.dll to unlock the gallery. Game version 1.01

To use this, first extract the Succubus Adventure Ver1_01.exe file with 7-zip, and you'll see it's just an ordinary Unity game. Then put my modified Assembly-CSharp.dll into \SuccubusAdventure_Data\Managed\ and overwrite the existing file.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Tnaulg

Jun 23, 2018
The game just closes itself after 6 seconds being open, whatever I do. Is there a fix for that ? I Downloaded another one with a different mirror and I got the same issue.

DeasEx

Dec 3, 2017
The .exe extracts the game into some location on your computer. For me it was something called "Temp" in my user directory, but I'm on linux so I wouldn't know where exactly it is on windows.
\AppData\Local\Temp\RarSFX0\SuccubusAdventure_Data
it only exists when the game is still running, found the path written in the save file.

Reactions: hugox527

TStep80

Jan 14, 2018
The game just closes itself after 6 seconds being open, whatever I do. Is there a fix for that ? I Downloaded another one with a different mirror and I got the same issue.
Your antivirus software closing it. Try add exception

Laarix

Dec 6, 2017
\AppData\Local\Temp\RarSFX0\SuccubusAdventure_Data
it only exists when the game is still running, found the path written in the save file.
If you replace that file though while the game is running you can't notice any change in your gallery status not even if you close it and reopen it.

DrDdr

Sep 19, 2021
If you replace that file though while the game is running you can't notice any change in your gallery status not even if you close it and reopen it.
you need to copy files in new folder while the game is running AND THEN put .dll file and start game from this folder

Reactions: Epiczor and Laarix

Laarix

Dec 6, 2017
you need to copy files in new folder while the game is running AND THEN put .dll file and start game from this folder
Thanks, i had not thought of that, quite a few steps but to put all the instructions in one place.

Assembly-CSharp.dll to unlock the gallery. Game version 1.01

Enjoy!

Pixeldrain

1) Download and extract the .dll above, you'll need it later.
2) Open the game
3) Navigate to your " user\AppData\Local\Temp\RarSFX0\ " and copy all that is inside to a new folder for the game. Take note of the new and different exe that you have if you copy these in the same folder in which you had the original game exe.
4) Close the game
5) Copy the Assembly-CSharp.dll to the new game folder inside the SuccubusAdventure_Data\Managed subdirectory and replace the old file
6) start the game from the new exe that you previously copied.

And this should be all.

DeasEx

Dec 3, 2017
So i killed the Ogre what come next two level are still locked
There are two locations: Breeding season of Goblins and Ogre's Gluttony, where voice says "collect more mana and come to me".
I unlocked all powers, got both mana increasing rings and topped myself up, still doesn't work. It's related to last two locations but I don't know what exactly is "collect more mana"

YakumoNagi

Aug 8, 2022
My apologies for the confusion regarding the CG unlocker. You need first to extract Succubus Adventure Ver1_01.exe with 7-zip, and you'll see it's just a ordinary Unity game. Then you can put my modified Assembly-CSharp.dll into \SuccubusAdventure_Data\Managed\

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
I actually really liked this DEV's other game.. and even if this new one has bugs, I hope it will get sorted out and be another good game from this DEV

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 4 Votes