Others - Completed - Succubus Adventure [Final] [Kanetsu]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Blazinghot

This game was enjoyable for me, but damn if the game wasn't so janky. I would have given this game 4 stars.

Things I liked about this game.
    • I love the main character's design.
    • This game has a small size, yet there is way more content than one would expect.
    • Pregnancy is not a game-over scene.
    • The animation is very good.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Things I didn't like about this game.

Glitches

• When in an area where the game is slow, the main character and the enemies start disappearing. But their shadows still remain.
    • The resistance stat does not increase even when you buy gear that increases resistance.
    • In the latter half of the game, the main character's armor does not appear in a level even though it is equipped and shows in the main menu that she is wearing it.

Jankyness
    • Jumping doesn't work very well. The main character couldn't reach the cliff, even though she was high enough. You have to be very specific when using a jump attack. In the fourth and sixth levels. She hops like a bunny.
    • Enemies rarely rape you.

2. 2.00 star(s)

Lurkerrr

I'll start off this review by saying that this game is not very good. However, it does have some interesting content that kept me playing until the end, although the ending was also an anti-climax. This game's one saving grace is that it caters to some fetishes that I don't often see.

The gameplay is poorly explained. The controls were better explained in the forum post than in the game itself. The hitboxes are either too large or too thin, and I often found my attacks wiffing even though I'm practically clipping into the enemies. The art is nice, although the animation on some of the enemies is stiff.

There is a story, but it doesn't matter. It's not what the player is here for.

The sex animations are decent for its genre, but nothing to write home about. However, the pregnancy and birthing component is a fetish I haven't found often in these types of games, and I do appreciate the gameplay associated with giving birth to various monsters and the scenes that followed. That being said, this too was poorly explained, as the character could get pregnant but couldn't give birth until a certain ability is unlocked; the description of the ability made it sound like it sped up the process of giving birth, not unlocked the ability to give birth.

There were some spelling errors but nothing egregious. There were a couple bugs I ran into, but nothing game-breaking.

It is objectively a bad game, but the pregnancy and birthing animations I appreciated. If you're not interested in that, there's not much for you here; it's a subpar action brawler. I will admit I did enjoy it, but it isn't good.

I got my rocks off, sure, but will I ever want to return? No.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Adirtymexican666

General thoughts
    this was an okay game, lacking in story and gameplay. repeating the same attack combo because the magic regeneration in this is bad most of the time.
    some glitches made the experience annoying

Basic guide
    -set to english, gear top right. first thing on top is the language setting
    -when defeat enemy they drop semen
    -sell semen in HUB area (stage select, buy stuff, equip stuff ect)
    -buy gear and equip it.
    -to use tattoo magic have it equipped and have full mana (top left of screen will be 1 bottom right of circle if you can cast it)
    -raped on defeat (also a chance before then but don't count on it)

4. 1.00 star(s)

kaizoman

theres A LOT wrong here so i'll try to focus on only major issues

1. the game doesnt explain you a lot. how do you fuck someone? how does someone fuck you?
    which is also a problem because you can only give blowjobs (which you need an item + magic pots for) and enemies seem to rarely really rape you
    WHICH LEADS INTO THE NEXT PROBLEM the only real way to get money... is through sex.
    so this boils down to letting the enemies beat you up, hjoping they rape you and then hoping you got enough hp left to beat the stage to get gold.
    and with said gold you gotta buy hp and mana potions cause your health and mana NEVER get refreshed, never,

the gameplay boils down to "press and hold down j for your 4 hit attack combo" with the 4th hit doing more dmg than hit 1 2 and 3 combined.

the 2.5D of this game (being able to walk up and down) often makes it stupid to hit enemies, you constantly need to look if the shadows are on the same horizontal plane. should just be straight 2D.

jumping sucks, while there isnt many obstacles, youll never be able to jump over one without getting hit, the hitbox of obstacles is stupid.

the only saving grace for this game is the succubus is hot... but you dont really get to do anything other than blowjobs AT BEST!

imo 100% skip this. its not worth it.

as always, drop me a like yo <3