Comics Collection Submission Agenda Collection [2023-12-30] [Pegasus]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Oct 14, 2019
I know he took down his Uber Lad stories because of poor reception (it is about some Nazi shota converting DC superheroines), someone asked about it on his patreon and he added a pdf of it to his archive. I checked the archive (accessible by checking scraping sites and searching for the post with "catalogue" in it), it is no longer there. But it might be the only story with an existing file, not sure if people would want to read it though, he did not hold back with the Nazi stuff.

Side note: He did update that archive with his more recent works, even the incomplete ones.
I searched through his back catalogue but couldn't find any of his AO3 fics there. Where did you find them?

Lynx123

Jun 4, 2019
I searched through his back catalogue but couldn't find any of his AO3 fics there. Where did you find them?
You misunderstand, the Uber Lad stories were there BUT they are gone now. So afaik there are no available source of his stories, unless someone has downloaded the Uber Lad pdf and is willing to share it here.

Kinda surprised people want that story though, dude intentionally wrote the most offensive/disgusting stuff, I imagine it would be a pretty challenging wank.

Oct 14, 2019
You misunderstand, the Uber Lad stories were there BUT they are gone now. So afaik there are no available source of his stories, unless someone has downloaded the Uber Lad pdf and is willing to share it here.

Kinda surprised people want that story though, dude intentionally wrote the most offensive/disgusting stuff, I imagine it would be a pretty challenging wank.
I was looking for AO3 fics about DC titans and X-men (don't remember what they were called) not the Uber Lad one.

clipartist

Jun 19, 2021
I used to pay. But I dont think i will again. Maybe. If I get any new content I will share here. A sub should post his content here as he'll probably be taken down in a years time again.

PegasusArt

Aug 10, 2023
I used to pay. But I dont think i will again. Maybe. If I get any new content I will share here. A sub should post his content here as he'll probably be taken down in a years time again.
Hey folks. Pegasus here. Just chiming in to say if you subscribed before, thank you so much for your support. I would really appreciate your pledge going forward as I try to rebuild my fanbase. What happened with the Patreon going down won't happen again -- I'm working to comply with Patreon's terms of service and I have a ton of great content planned for the year ahead, like Mandrill vs. Spider-Girls, new Bang My Bully, and a Ciri/Triss/Yen futa story.

Happy to answer any questions you may have!

noirsin7

May 19, 2020
Hey folks. Pegasus here. Just chiming in to say if you subscribed before, thank you so much for your support. I would really appreciate your pledge going forward as I try to rebuild my fanbase. What happened with the Patreon going down won't happen again -- I'm working to comply with Patreon's terms of service and I have a ton of great content planned for the year ahead, like Mandrill vs. Spider-Girls, new Bang My Bully, and a Ciri/Triss/Yen futa story.

Happy to answer any questions you may have!
So there is no more separate pay like last time? Like paid for sub and not get comic and than need to paid again on gumroad for some comic? This time will be full service in one paid right? Not paid two time for one comic right?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fighting001

PegasusArt

Aug 10, 2023
So there is no more separate pay like last time? Like paid for sub and not get comic and than need to paid again on gumroad for some comic? This time will be full service in one paid right? Not paid two time for one comic right?
I took my Gumroad store down so there's currently no way besides my Patreon to get my new content (except this board or kemono, lol).

I never want people to feel like they're paying twice to get a comic -- I simply made comics available for instant purchase for those who wanted to skip the week-to-week posting and payment model. In time I may reintroduce Gumroad but for now everything will be handled through Patreon. Subscribers to Patreon will get maximum value for their pledge, not to mention voting rights, monthly pin-ups, previews, etc.

diggem

Mar 29, 2019
I took my Gumroad store down so there's currently no way besides my Patreon to get my new content (except this board or kemono, lol).

I never want people to feel like they're paying twice to get a comic -- I simply made comics available for instant purchase for those who wanted to skip the week-to-week posting and payment model. In time I may reintroduce Gumroad but for now everything will be handled through Patreon. Subscribers to Patreon will get maximum value for their pledge, not to mention voting rights, monthly pin-ups, previews, etc.
Not trying to criticize, but why did you choose Patreon over SubscribeStar? Like what do they do better? I was under the impression SS was a little more lax with their content rules, but maybe I'm misinformed.

Side-note: I'm a big fan and former subscriber. If and when I get some monies in the bank, I'll likely subscribe again.

PegasusArt

Aug 10, 2023
Not trying to criticize, but why did you choose Patreon over SubscribeStar? Like what do they do better? I was under the impression SS was a little more lax with their content rules, but maybe I'm misinformed.

Side-note: I'm a big fan and former subscriber. If and when I get some monies in the bank, I'll likely subscribe again.
My perception is that Patreon has a bigger potential subscriber base. Artists who I talked to who went all-in on SubscribeStar definitely took a hit on subs.

That said, i have had a SubscribeStar in the past and I may start it up again as a way to earn extra revenue and post my spicier content. But as I said, for now I'd like Patreon to be the single outlet for my work and give my subs there maximum value.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote