Comics Collection Submission Agenda Collection [2023-12-30] [Pegasus]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
number 1.jpg

Overview:
A collection of comics by Pegasus based around the humiliation, submission and rape of heroines from the Marvel universe. Based around a mutant kid who has mind control powers as he systematically dominates and rapes female members of the X-Men, Fantastic Four and the Avengers. The artist essentially traces other art but spins it around his story which is done well. Some are inked, some good quality B&W, some just sketches.​

Updated: 2023-12-30
Artist: Pegasus
Censorship: no
Language: english
Resolution:612 x 841 96dpi
Pages: lots
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:

Download:
- - - - - -

Contents of Archive

number 2.jpg screen 2.jpg screen1.jpg screen3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Why can't I edit my own post?(strange..) Anyways, I wanted to say that I read almost all of them and Jean Grey is by far the hottest one.
Wanted to give you a like but I used them all on the DMD thread today LOL.
Always had a soft spot for Jean Grey (probably the red hair) and that scene is awesome.
Also had a thing for MJ Watson, in her comic it looks like the first "get together" was when she was in a wedding dress (looks like a veil?). Shame he didn't do the one of the lingerie shoot with MJ and Felicity.

Reactions: Drafox

nathsatan

May 15, 2017
Pegasus also made 3 comics in the DC universe one with Wonder woman , the second with Powergirl and the third with Starfire
Beware, there is a lot of murder

Last edited:

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Pegasus also made 3 comics in the DC universe one with Wonder woman , the second with Powergirl and the third with Starfire
Beware, there is a lot of murder
I like these ones. He's also branched out and has done a continuation of the "Two Blondes" comics that are from the John Persons site. I think this site holds all of his stuff:

tombfall

Oct 6, 2016
I like these ones. He's also branched out and has done a continuation of the "Two Blondes" comics that are from the John Persons site. I think this site holds all of his stuff:
Any way to download all the albums at once?

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
you can already download all the submission agenda. the rest are either not a long comics or simple pinups.
You can simply right-click each picture and save as.. then press down arrow key and up to the next picture etc.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
As @Gab points out you can DL the individual pictures from that site easily enough. Then just turn them into CBR files if you prefer that format for reading (I find it the most useful rather than using the basic picture viewer in Windows). The Two Blondes comic is a fair size as well. Was really happy to find his site :D

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
I do wish he'd 'conclude' his stories though, he tends to repost slightly redone versions over and over

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
aw crap, seems this imgur link to the account is suspended, no picture there anymore

don't we have problems with the artist if we post here his patreon's works ?
this is a piracy forum, you won't get in trouble
unless you have the same username here and in your patron <.<

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
aw crap, seems this imgur link to the account is suspended, no picture there anymore
While not all his comics, I found this link to a version of the "two Blondes" comic if you haven't seen that.

• Love
Reactions: Deniz31 and Glust1
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote