Comics Collection Submission Agenda Collection [2023-12-30] [Pegasus]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
I'm looking for ways to color the black and white comics, if anyone knows how, tell me, I'll be happy to color the Pegasus comics

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
You could just draw it by hand or try to get AI help, but don't ask me, I don't know the details :HideThePain:
I say that I spent the whole day today looking for an AI that would help me with this, however, none of them were good, none of them even worked LOL. Photoshop's colorization AI didn't help matters either. Unfortunately the hand will be very laborious, so I will pass the mission, unfortunately

• Wow
Reactions: fighting001

fighting001

Nov 3, 2019
Could you show me an image of that comic (The cover or the name) ? i cant find another the jessica
I think he means this one:
Is anyone going to be uploading next year?
Even though I'm in no hurry to see it, since it's Patreon-exclusive and there's no plans to sell it on Gumroad anytime soon
(he said but who knows)
So I just want to know if anyone caught it and plans to upload it in the future
If no one else plans to upload, I might consider subscribing (but I'm not sure if I should pay $7 or $5)
View attachment 3205948

devidevil888

Mar 6, 2020
Looks like gumroad is going to ban nsfw content so if there's anything you guys want before it's gone I suggest grabbing it.

fighting001

Nov 3, 2019
Been waiting too long for the Jessica Rabbit: Impregnated. Is the artist releasing it to the public at all??
The artist answered this question in a comment on
No, sorry. It will be available to new patrons in about 6 months time but for now it's exclusively for members who were here on Jan 1
Then in the last known Patreon post , he said this:
I haven't heard anything yet from Patreon, but you should prepare yourselves for a day when this page doesn't exist anymore. If my work is important to you, make sure you bookmark the MEGA link containing my Back Catalogue, or download whatever comics you want to keep. If and when this page goes away, I can't promise that I will immediately migrate to another platform like SubscribeStar.
It's hard to say what's going to happen unless you ask him yourself

Reactions: BoycottedGuy
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote