Unity Subjugation League: Super Heroines in Peril [Devilment Thread]

groonan28

Sep 12, 2018
i must say that the renders looks nice but as much i love the concept , lesbian/futa is not really a thing that i love and i think that is a waste for a main character and develoment of history, that being said i strongly believe that a developer have their own vision of how things should be done and the fetish it should have, because at the end of the day they do something that they want to. My point here is that you do what you want to and try to do something as good as possible. good luck with the game. lets hope that the corruption / training is well implemented, and if i may . i would advice to not focus totally in lesbian content " help" from henchmen for example in the teidious chore of training heroines would be nice, just saying.

Last edited:

LewdStuff59

Jun 14, 2017
Question! i absolutely love this concept and the game post mentions betraying fellow villains and slaving them, i assume poison ivy is one of them?

Romenjack

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2018
So I got done with the bases lab. So the idea is going to be this is where your character goes to research new items, or build devices that are needed for quests. This will also be where some brainwashing takes place or body alterations.

Ideally you will be upgrading the lab as time goes on to do different things.

lab05.png lab04.png lab02.png lab03.png

kyrioscane

Jan 3, 2020
So I got done with the bases lab. So the idea is going to be this is where your character goes to research new items, or build devices that are needed for quests. This will also be where some brainwashing takes place or body alterations.

Ideally you will be upgrading the lab as time goes on to do different things.

View attachment 2750265 View attachment 2750266 View attachment 2750267 View attachment 2750269
it looks good. im curious about game mechanics youre going to have. keep the updates coming.(y)

Romenjack

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2018
I didn't notice a Harley Quinn among the concepts. Is there any plans for her?
I have a few that I am working on. The problem with her is there are so many designs and interpretations both of her costume and personality, so I am trying to figure out which fits best with both the style and the tone of the game. I have her classic outfit but I think that is a bit much but then her injustice outfit I think isn't enough, and I don't much care for her suicide squad movie outfit.

Reactions: Doc_Pie

Doc_Pie

Nov 24, 2017
I have a few that I am working on. The problem with her is there are so many designs and interpretations both of her costume and personality, so I am trying to figure out which fits best with both the style and the tone of the game. I have her classic outfit but I think that is a bit much but then her injustice outfit I think isn't enough, and I don't much care for her suicide squad movie outfit.
I understand you, it's hard to realize her cartoon costume in 3d, it always looks frighteningly unnatural. But movies with Margot Robbie made her just a dumb slut, in which role Margot herself is often starring. I actually quickly got used to the dyed hair option from the comics. But I've always liked the Faithful Servant Girl character from the cartoon. Than the modern adaptations it's like she's lost the purpose and scope of the character in them.

But I'm always interested in what authors can bring to it.
And how many total female characters do you plan to add to your game? And will the locations be limited to just the city? Or will there be other locations from the DC universe?

Romenjack

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2018
I understand you, it's hard to realize her cartoon costume in 3d, it always looks frighteningly unnatural. But movies with Margot Robbie made her just a dumb slut, in which role Margot herself is often starring. I actually quickly got used to the dyed hair option from the comics. But I've always liked the Faithful Servant Girl character from the cartoon. Than the modern adaptations it's like she's lost the purpose and scope of the character in them.

But I'm always interested in what authors can bring to it.
And how many total female characters do you plan to add to your game? And will the locations be limited to just the city? Or will there be other locations from the DC universe?
Most of the game is going to take place in Matropolos with maybe a few quests that take you to Gothom. But I would like to have side content that takes you to Themiscera or other places but that is going to be for much later.

Doc_Pie

Nov 24, 2017
Most of the game is going to take place in Matropolos with maybe a few quests that take you to Gothom. But I would like to have side content that takes you to Themiscera or other places but that is going to be for much later.
Thanks for the reply!