Unity Subjugation League: Super Heroines in Peril [Devilment Thread]

Romenjack

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2018
subjugation (2).png

Hello. So this is just a place for us to organize thoughts and ideas, as well as get feedback while we start the development of our game.

This is going to be a base management, superhero trainer sort of game set in the DC Universe. Where you can build up your base to capture heroes, where you can brainwash them, make them into your henchwomen, or just use them as part of your harem. Each hero will have a quest line in order to capture, getting the proper tools to capture and the proper support. You will then have to decide how you want to corrupt them, either through drugs and pleasure, brain washing, or seduction.

Once the heroes have been corrupted they will aid you in quests, provide benefits to your base and have further quest lines that they will give you.

You will also be able to meet various villains who you can do quests for and either help or betray making them your allies or slaves, as you work to overthrow the different powers and make yourself the number one villain.

Currently it is only planned that the game will take place in Metropolis though in the future there could be quest lines set in other places. The League of Shadows is going to play a big role in the game, and everyone loves Amazons.

Below you can find the mock up test build I did of the game, though we are currently doing the coding in Unity as the scope seems larger than what Renpy can handle.

Planned Tags:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Possible (but yet undecided) Tags:

Demo/proof of concept:

Last edited:

Romenjack

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2018
current supper heroines that I have made so far.
The sprites on the left are what I have made and the ones on the right are their counterparts that I was trying to capture the essence of.
None of these are finale and will probably look different in the end product.

gamechar01.png

Romenjack

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2018
Interesting, do we get to play as Krypto and get women pregnant?
No, but funny enough, I am working on a Krypto model right now and how to do all the anatomical elements. The idea being that he is a way to go after supergirl and powergirl. and you know maybe have some fun with other girls once you've made him your pet.

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
So long as Krypto can get women pregnant I would be happy. Question, how soon will a demo of this game be out? Super interested!

Romenjack

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2018
So long as Krypto can get women pregnant I would be happy. Question, how soon will a demo of this game be out? Super interested!
Well there is already a proof of concept demo in the OP if you would like to play that. However the demo in Unity I can not give an exact date. While we have made good progress we don't want to rush things as the foundation code is the most important. But My hope is to have the proof of concept demo in unity, along with basic base and world navigation done sometime next month. Once that is finished the game should actually be able to update pretty quickly.

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
I tried the concept demo that was posted and liked it. I was just curious when you hoped to release the demo is all. Good luck!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Romenjack

Romenjack

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2018
Reactions: Saki_Sliz

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
So got some Heroines that I have been working on

Isn't Starfire supposed to be younger? She is supposed to look like 20 or something, as far as I know. This one looks like a MILF Starfire. And not a very pretty one.
Lois Lane is asian? Welll...all right.
1683661256886.png

Reactions: Evilgamer

Romenjack

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2018
Isn't Starfire supposed to be younger? She is supposed to look like 20 or something, as far as I know. This one looks like a MILF Starfire. And not a very pretty one.
Lois Lane is asian? Welll...all right.
View attachment 2608692
I think her looking older is just a trick of the angle, the light and the smile lines but I will see what I can do to make her look more youthful.

I wasn't trying to make Lois look asian. I was just trying to make her look like someone in her mid to late 30s.

And admittedly, I am more concerned about the outfits and hairstyles at this time as that is the hardest part. I can always go back and change how the person wearing them looks.