• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Jellal

Jun 14, 2017
Hi Jellal!

LOL, You are right, maybe the Triple Knife Chamber needs to be a "Only Survive" Chamber with no pleasure at all, only pain. I'm going to write it down on my todo list! :)

Thanks a lot for your kudos and your positive review! :) I'm basing this game a lot in Resident Evil and Silent Hill. Right now is more like resident evil, but as the game evolves I'm going to implement more horror. I', planning a horror moment in the demo scene soon, I just need to finish the new NPC system :)

The Pussy/Asshole is going to be a hard one but I'm working on it. The Morphing System only works with certain amount of vertex, so detailed genitalia is quite hard to implement directly. What I'm thinking is:

- Make the 4 general cameras to be wide open so you can watch the complete action from different angles but not close ups.
- Create a "Close Up" Camera to the genitalia where you can see the Pussy/Asshole Action with a cool Hi-Res model of that area. And maybe this Camera can be always visible for the player.

What do you think?
you know if u wanted all you'd have to do is replace the blade that goes inside her with a dildo/dick it would make since than an save you some time

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
you know if u wanted all you'd have to do is replace the blade that goes inside her with a dildo/dick it would make since than an save you some time
HI Jellal!

Yes! Thats Right!

Since July I'm developing a Fetiche Selector System. Right now Im at 80%.

With this Fetiche Selector System the game will replace certain "Extreme" chambers with more "Vanilla" ones. I want to deliver to the players as much freedom to choose their own gaming experience as I can with out damaging the Lore of the game. If you don´t like Blood, the "Triple Knife Robot" chamber will be replaced entirely by the "Triple Dildo Robot" chamber, and also all the other gorish chambers with their Vanilla brothers.

What I can´t do is a Selector to choose a "Clean Atmosphere" VS "Horror Atmosphere". So, what I'm trying to figure out is a simple "Story Path System", where the player can choose to overpass the levels with out many involvement in the story, you know, only with sexy eye candy, like a secret safe backstage corridor or something like that; or the player can chose to go thru deep, dark and hellish tunnels and corridors. In fact this is an original idea that TheImage (Staff member) give to me some days ago. I just need to round it more with my Patrons and the NSFW community in general :)

What do you think?

Reactions: jugde and Jellal

jugde

Oct 28, 2017
HI Jellal!

Yes! Thats Right!

Since July I'm developing a Fetiche Selector System. Right now Im at 80%.

With this Fetiche Selector System the game will replace certain "Extreme" chambers with more "Vanilla" ones. I want to deliver to the players as much freedom to choose their own gaming experience as I can with out damaging the Lore of the game. If you don´t like Blood, the "Triple Knife Robot" chamber will be replaced entirely by the "Triple Dildo Robot" chamber, and also all the other gorish chambers with their Vanilla brothers.

What I can´t do is a Selector to choose a "Clean Atmosphere" VS "Horror Atmosphere". So, what I'm trying to figure out is a simple "Story Path System", where the player can choose to overpass the levels with out many involvement in the story, you know, only with sexy eye candy, like a secret safe backstage corridor or something like that; or the player can chose to go thru deep, dark and hellish tunnels and corridors. In fact this is an original idea that TheImage (Staff member) give to me some days ago. I just need to round it more with my Patrons and the NSFW community in general :)

What do you think?
I like this idea, i like the harder / rougher games like this one, but blood, knifes are not mine xD

Reactions: Mad Scientist

Jagang666

Jan 7, 2018
I downloaded the game, but after staring it I can do anything - the staring screen shows, but cliking on anything (even "exit") gives no result. I tried both in windowed and full screen mode, also with low res.

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
I downloaded the game, but after staring it I can do anything - the staring screen shows, but cliking on anything (even "exit") gives no result. I tried both in windowed and full screen mode, also with low res.
Hi Jagang666,

Thanks for trying the game! If you can tell me what version do you try I can check that bug ASAP so it can be corrected in the next release. Thanks in advance!

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
not save? really?
Hello Visty!

Thanks for trying the game! The load/save option is a work in progress, but soon will be ready with the option to not only to save your progress, but also save your morphing look and cloth collection.

Stay tuned for news!

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
Copy/pasting my comment on your patreon @Mad Scientist to bump the thread, and hopefully get a bit more exposure to it.

Tried out the demo, and I have to say, it was much more enjoyable then I expected. BDSM type stuff doesn't really do it for me, but exploring and trying to escape was interesting enough, plus playing around with the Morph Chamber. Current favorite avatar is - Blond hair, medium/high breasts, medium fitness and bodybuilder, and a low amount of thick and fat. Some suggestions:
Add volume control and subtitle options. As nice as the VA was, she was sometimes a bit too quiet, and there are people who don't want other people in the house to know what they're playing.
Add tooltips to the substances in the glove screen, describing what hazards they protect against, as long as the character has read the relevant information.
Since each click on a substance in the demo test chambers decreases the uses by 10, maybe call it units instead of uses?

That's all I can think of at the moment, aside from things you already plan to implement.
Looking forward to seeing how this develops.

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Copy/pasting my comment on your patreon @Mad Scientist to bump the thread, and hopefully get a bit more exposure to it.

Tried out the demo, and I have to say, it was much more enjoyable then I expected. BDSM type stuff doesn't really do it for me, but exploring and trying to escape was interesting enough, plus playing around with the Morph Chamber. Current favorite avatar is - Blond hair, medium/high breasts, medium fitness and bodybuilder, and a low amount of thick and fat. Some suggestions:
Add volume control and subtitle options. As nice as the VA was, she was sometimes a bit too quiet, and there are people who don't want other people in the house to know what they're playing.
Add tooltips to the substances in the glove screen, describing what hazards they protect against, as long as the character has read the relevant information.
Since each click on a substance in the demo test chambers decreases the uses by 10, maybe call it units instead of uses?

That's all I can think of at the moment, aside from things you already plan to implement.
Hello Prustan,

Thanks a lot for your words! They means te world to me!

And sorry for the delay to respond at F95. This past weeks I was really bussy updating lots of things on the game :)

Dude jump into our discord channel! we are a small community but we have fun!

I'm almost done with february update. Nothin new on the public side, but no we have a diferent combat and inventory system and brand new improved animations.

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017

Prustan, by the way, several of your amazing sugestions are now on my work table! Thanks a lot for share them. This kind of feedback is what really is giving the final shape to this game. :)

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
idk what to say about this game, i play the 0.4.4b version and i got stuck on the first monster escene, did i miss something or thats all the content for the public version?

edit: not like your first enemie, i mean the first bulky meaty pink ball tentacle monster you see.

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
idk what to say about this game, i play the 0.4.4b version and i got stuck on the first monster escene, did i miss something or thats all the content for the public version?

edit: not like your first enemie, i mean the first bulky meaty pink ball tentacle monster you see.
Did you find and equip the glove, then find the different substances that are supposed to protect you in the test chambers, and load them into the glove? I'm not totally sure if you actually need to click on the correct substance slot in the scene when the description says you're suffering from a condition, or if it will use the substance automatically, but if you do, then it's simple enough to get past the demo chambers.

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
@Prustan i equip the glove, but, there wasnt any option to use anything during the test chamber, also, i couldnt pick those items somehow, i saw them, but i couldnt pick them.

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
@Prustan i equip the glove, but, there wasnt any option to use anything during the test chamber, also, i couldnt pick those items somehow, i saw them, but i couldnt pick them.
I had that problem, seeing the substances and not being able to pick them up. It lasted until I went over all the controls again and had the glove fully and properly equipped - not just picked up. Once it was fully equipped, iirc, you could see the glove on her wrist, I had no problems picking up the substances.

Can't help more then this sorry, my drive's a little overcrowded and I don't have the room to re-install the game atm. Will probably find the room after a few more versions to see what's changed.

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Hi Viktor!

Thank you very much for trying our game!

@Prustan is right, The goal in the first area is to kill the 2 cyborgs, find the v010 glove and equip it.

There are some details that are not clear to many players, but I am already working on a tutorial to guide you, meanwhile let me tell you:

1.- When you collect the glove or a weapon, you have to access the inventory of Items and use or equip them. This has already disappeared from version 0.4.7a, but the version you can play for free still retains the same mechanics.

2.- Each Test Chamber requires certain substances for you to pass. Around each test chamber you can find a sign that tells you what kind of dangers it contains, and fences of each main substance you will find a sign that tells you what that substance is for. Using this information, you have to collect the substances, then in the Items menu (key "I") you must use them to go to the glove. Then in the glove menu ("F" key) you choose which substances you can configure in your glove. If you configure these substances correctly before entering the test chamber, you will be successful.

This mechanics already changed also in version 0.4.7a to make it easier. Now both the substances, such as stamina, health and weapons are automatically equipped when they are collected, and the item menu ("I" key) disappears. Soon I will finish moving these new features to the public version and you can download version 0.4.8b to test them, along with many visual improvements.

3.- Many of the Cyborgs that you find in the corridors, if they kick you and knock you out, they will have sex with Helen, and you will see a sexual animation. So I recommend you let them knock you before you kill them.

Reactions: ViktorReznov

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
I had that problem, seeing the substances and not being able to pick them up. It lasted until I went over all the controls again and had the glove fully and properly equipped - not just picked up. Once it was fully equipped, iirc, you could see the glove on her wrist, I had no problems picking up the substances.

Can't help more then this sorry, my drive's a little overcrowded and I don't have the room to re-install the game atm. Will probably find the room after a few more versions to see what's changed.

Hey dude! Thanks for your help! :) I'm going to be more aware of this blog :)

anschwww

May 10, 2017
Current Public Build 0.4.8b (March 2018)
-------------------------------------
Mega Downloads:

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Current Public Build 0.4.8b (March 2018)
-------------------------------------
Mega Downloads:

LOL you win me this post :p

Thanks for share dude! :)

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes