• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
this game kills my system .... its a quick delete for me ....
vega56 + 32gb ram + ryzen 7 @4gh ....
Hi Gorgone!

Thanks for playing!

I'm going to check your system specs. I have Patrons with way more small systems like this one and the game is running smoothly. On any case I'm doing a re design of the AI targeting to a new combat system, and this new design will be more efficient. I will let you know when the next quick fix is ready!

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
hey, very interesting game. good work until now
Hi Judge! Thanks a lot for trying Subject!!! and thanks a lot for the kudos! :)

I have an amazing good time doing this game! all the feedback and community involvement was so great and enjoyable.

In my original plan of development I expected to begin the development of the story until reaching the first goal in Patreon, but it seems that I will be able to begin to develop the first level of game in history before. :)

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
So there isn't much without patreon code? I just ran around beat up some dudes, used 2 chambers and game ended. Morphing and costumes are all locked? It would be nice to know the difference between public and patreon demo from OP
Hi Redliight!

Thanks for playing!

The VIP level has 3 extra exclusive erotic chambers only accessible to Patrons, and it serves as a test yard for the latest game mechanics before they are published at the demo level. It is simply a place for me to interact with my patrons and test new content together before it is available to the general public.

At the public level you will find 2 erotic chambers, and 4 erotic moments. In each area where you meet the Cyborgs, if you let them knock out with a kick, they will begin to abuse our hero and you will enjoy an erotic animation.

To use the morphing chamber, first equip the V010 glove, then look for a point reload station. There is only one in the level and it has a number 5 in it. Press "E" until you transfer the 5 points in your glove and go to the ceiling where the morphing chamber is. Use the points to open the door, enter and perform your transformation. Each time you enter it will cost you 1 point.

:)

Khonza

Apr 7, 2017
Hi Mad,

first off, nice start. Thanks for giving us a play test and may this project live long and prosper.
I have a few things that didn't feel quite right for me while playing, I hope this comes about as feedback (which it is intended to be).
The combat felt not too terrible, I mean it's clunky but it is a 3D-game and bare fist is always hard to pull off.
What kind of bothered me was that the enemies tended to hit you after you pulled off a combo, right after the kick if you were too close.
The stamina potions. Since they don't refill your stamina but increase it - why do you have to use them from inventory?
Wouldn't it make for a smoother game play if they just up'd your stamina on pickup?
The torture rooms were alright but I didn't know there was a danger-element in them until I read up on them here on the forums (Nor did I know what the vials do, I just equipped them in the glove and hoped something combat-related would happen). So really just minor annoyances.

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Hi Mad,

first off, nice start. Thanks for giving us a play test and may this project live long and prosper.
I have a few things that didn't feel quite right for me while playing, I hope this comes about as feedback (which it is intended to be).
The combat felt not too terrible, I mean it's clunky but it is a 3D-game and bare fist is always hard to pull off.
What kind of bothered me was that the enemies tended to hit you after you pulled off a combo, right after the kick if you were too close.
The stamina potions. Since they don't refill your stamina but increase it - why do you have to use them from inventory?
Wouldn't it make for a smoother game play if they just up'd your stamina on pickup?
The torture rooms were alright but I didn't know there was a danger-element in them until I read up on them here on the forums (Nor did I know what the vials do, I just equipped them in the glove and hoped something combat-related would happen). So really just minor annoyances.
Hi Khonza! Thanks a lot for playing, for your good wishes and for your great insight! :)

I hope soon I can share with the community more playable content!

Feedback is always welcomeç1 From this forum I had obtained great ideas that are now applied in the game, such as renewing the mechanics of the test chambers, changing the model of the player and the Cyborg NPC, etc ...

Right now I just played the game and I was able to replicate the problem you mentioned to me, and effectively when using the kick there is a blow against the player. I am already working on this problem!

The combat system is one of the biggest elements that I will improve in the game very soon, many players have indicated that it is not entirely satisfactory. Other points that I want to correct in combat are the player's orientation against the NPC, because I want to achieve that at a certain distance both are always facing each other. As in the first game of Soul Reaver.

I am also very much in agreement with you about the mechanics of the stamina, I am definitely going to make the adjustment what you advise me. I even think that I will work on 3 new and different 3D models of the substances:

- Chamber Substances: Substances that are only useful in the Test Chambers.

- Survival substances: Substances that help the player to survive and that can be stored in the inventory to be used later.

- Substances for improvement: Substances that increase the player's abilities in an immediate way.

This way the player will be able to distinguish the type of substance that he is collecting.

On the Test Chambers, it seems that more work is required on these mechanics. Let me think about better ways to give feedback to the player and soon I will come back with a proposal.

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
so this cant be played without being a patreon?needs code to play :(
Hi Danny!

You can play the main demo level! Just download it from this thread or from my patreon page: and click on "Subject Protocol"

The VIP Patron´s area is where my backers plays in advance new game mechanics and features that later becomes available in the main demo level.

kite359

May 19, 2017
Unity3d is making a lot of crappy developers.
At least, I want people who can do the space division to make games.
Of course, there is no geometry streaming , and no texture streaming in Unity.
But that's easy to make, at least not with Granite.

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Unity3d is making a lot of crappy developers.
At least, I want people who can do the space division to make games.
Of course, there is no geometry streaming , and no texture streaming in Unity.
But that's easy to make, at least not with Granite.
Hello Kite!

Thanks for your feedback. Please stay tuned to check the most new updates!

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
In the first open ceiling room I wanted to climb up the sloping wall, walk across on the rafters, jump down the outside wall and run away forever. :p

BTW, where you pick up the glove there's a vial that can't seem to be picked up. :/

Reactions: Mad Scientist

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
In the first open ceiling room I wanted to climb up the sloping wall, walk across on the rafters, jump down the outside wall and run away forever. :p

BTW, where you pick up the glove there's a vial that can't seem to be picked up. :/
LOL! Thats the idea :) as long as you want to run away from the terrors inside the game and not from the game itself JAJAJA :p

When you get the glove you need to equip it first so you can be able to pick up the special substances.

Thanks a lot for playing and to be in contact!

Last edited:

Jellal

Jun 14, 2017
i don't know if i reached the end of the version but i got to the part where it says (press E to open will consume one action point could anyone tell if i reached the end or help me either way tho games pretty good

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
nice concept, played the demo, I would assume the patron version are allowed to save the game?
Hi jabber63! Thanks a lot for playing!

The saving option is not ready yet. I need first to finish the Clothing System to allow the player also to save his outfits collection. I'm planning to finish it at the end of december :)

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
i don't know if i reached the end of the version but i got to the part where it says (press E to open will consume one action point could anyone tell if i reached the end or help me either way tho games pretty good
Hi Jellal! and thanks a lot for playing the demo!

The place where you are is the roof, and the door that says "press E to open will consume one morph point" is the Morphing Room. On this area you can enjoy 1 sex animation, morph your character and get the Adrenaline substance.

To use the Morphing Room you need first to charge some morphing points in your glove. To do this you need to press "E" near of the charging station (The one with a big 5 in the LCD screen).

The demo level ends where the two girls are behind the bars.

I'm developing a tutorial system inside the demo level, so the game play will not be confusing anymore. :)

Jellal

Jun 14, 2017
i really enjoy this game its a pretty good game i love the resident evil style start where are you who are you the small hall ways gives of the feeling that your trapped an if u die ur replaced by a another clone the blood stains from the other clones the use of drugs in a do or die situation an u gotta fight to get out alive with afew added puzzles for a demo i'd say its a 9/10 you could add some horror to it or leave it as is either way i look forword to seeing it grow

Jellal

Jun 14, 2017
but one thing i really don't understand is you've got the character model set up almost perfectly but he has no virgina/pussy or asshole an the idea of someone moaning to be being inmpailed is a bit off xD

Last edited:

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
but one thing i really don't understand is you've got the character model set up almost perfectly but he has no virgina/pussy or asshole an the idea of someone moaning to be being inmpailed is a bit off XD
Hi Jellal!

LOL, You are right, maybe the Triple Knife Chamber needs to be a "Only Survive" Chamber with no pleasure at all, only pain. I'm going to write it down on my todo list! :)

Thanks a lot for your kudos and your positive review! :) I'm basing this game a lot in Resident Evil and Silent Hill. Right now is more like resident evil, but as the game evolves I'm going to implement more horror. I', planning a horror moment in the demo scene soon, I just need to finish the new NPC system :)

The Pussy/Asshole is going to be a hard one but I'm working on it. The Morphing System only works with certain amount of vertex, so detailed genitalia is quite hard to implement directly. What I'm thinking is:

- Make the 4 general cameras to be wide open so you can watch the complete action from different angles but not close ups.
- Create a "Close Up" Camera to the genitalia where you can see the Pussy/Asshole Action with a cool Hi-Res model of that area. And maybe this Camera can be always visible for the player.

What do you think?

jugde

Oct 28, 2017
Hi Jellal!

LOL, You are right, maybe the Triple Knife Chamber needs to be a "Only Survive" Chamber with no pleasure at all, only pain. I'm going to write it down on my todo list! :)

Thanks a lot for your kudos and your positive review! :) I'm basing this game a lot in Resident Evil and Silent Hill. Right now is more like resident evil, but as the game evolves I'm going to implement more horror. I', planning a horror moment in the demo scene soon, I just need to finish the new NPC system :)

The Pussy/Asshole is going to be a hard one but I'm working on it. The Morphing System only works with certain amount of vertex, so detailed genitalia is quite hard to implement directly. What I'm thinking is:

- Make the 4 general cameras to be wide open so you can watch the complete action from different angles but not close ups.
- Create a "Close Up" Camera to the genitalia where you can see the Pussy/Asshole Action with a cool Hi-Res model of that area. And maybe this Camera can be always visible for the player.

What do you think?
Please not to much horror! i play it to fap, not to cry or falling from my chair xD

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes