2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
What the point to do it in 3D??? Boring, empty spaces plus very bad camera and graphics.
Hi ipupkin2017,

Thank you for your feedback. I take in count all the community points of views to improve the project as much as I can. Please stay tuned for future releases.

Reactions: jugde

Goku_Blackish

Donor
Jun 8, 2017
I would suggest making the bottles a tad bigger so they are easier to see from a distance. Also I was unable to equip items during a torture scene. Maybe you could put slots to equip items to the glove thing to give it a better UI rather than making the user feel they are taking the substances straight from the menu. I would also adjust the sprint to last a little longer. I felt weird having to stop and start so much. I also got stuck at the third guy and couldn't enter the next area.(the gate wouldn't open)

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
I would suggest making the bottles a tad bigger so they are easier to see from a distance. Also I was unable to equip items during a torture scene. Maybe you could put slots to equip items to the glove thing to give it a better UI rather than making the user feel they are taking the substances straight from the menu. I would also adjust the sprint to last a little longer. I felt weird having to stop and start so much. I also got stuck at the third guy and couldn't enter the next area.(the gate wouldn't open)
Hi dude! Thanks for taking the time to play my game and to give me feedback. You are awsome!!

Your bottle sugestion sounds cool! Let me redo the models for that items.

What version do you play? In the 0.4.3b release we have a complete new chamber and substance inventory interfaces that does what you are explaining. Get it from my patreon page:

We have a lot of news on the development side, we also have now a morph character room, a complete new player model, new per vertex texturing. It's on the VIP area of the game, but you can check the videos.

See you at the lab!

Mad Scientist

Reactions: jugde

lovefox

May 29, 2017
Hi dude! Thanks for taking the time to play my game and to give me feedback. You are awsome!!

Your bottle sugestion sounds cool! Let me redo the models for that items.

What version do you play? In the 0.4.3b release we have a complete new chamber and substance inventory interfaces that does what you are explaining. Get it from my patreon page:

We have a lot of news on the development side, we also have now a morph character room, a complete new player model, new per vertex texturing. It's on the VIP area of the game, but you can check the videos.

See you at the lab!

Mad Scientist

Please reupload and update link on windows x64.

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
please re-upload the links. they dont work anymore. especially the windows 64.
Hi georgicamorica!

Here are the current up to date links:

Current Build 0.4.3b
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Self Hosted Downloads:

(Experimental)

Mega Downloads:

(Experimental)

I'm going to try to contact an administrator to see if they can help me to solve it :)

If you have any problem, contact me: madscientist (at) subjectgame (dot) com

Very soon I'm going to do a huge update, please stay in contact so you can download the fresh ones.

lovefox

May 29, 2017
Hi georgicamorica!

Here are the current up to date links:

Current Build 0.4.3b
Code:
[B]Self Hosted Downloads:[/B]
[URL='http://<removed>/043b_mac64_int']Download MAC X64 Build[/URL]
[URL='http://<removed>/043b_win64_int']Download WIN X64 Build[/URL]
[URL='http://<removed>/043b_linux_int']Download Linux Build[/URL][B] (Experimental)[/B]

[B]Mega Downloads:[/B]
[URL='http://<removed>/043b_mac64']Download MAC X64 Build[/URL]
[URL='http://<removed>/043b_win64']Download WIN X64 Build[/URL]
[URL='http://<removed>/043b_linux']Download Linux Build[/URL][B] (Experimental)
-----------------------------------------------------------------[/B]

I'm going to try to contact an administrator to see if they can help me to solve it :)

If you have any problem, contact me: madscientist (at) subjectgame (dot) com

Very soon I'm going to do a huge update, please stay in contact so you can download the fresh ones.

It's normal )? Where links ? and may be update first message.

Reactions: Mad Scientist

killermacker

Jun 22, 2017
i got one question why i have a 80 % cpu usage for this game i have a i7-6700k not even the newest games like destiny 2 or something like that let my cpu go up to 80 help pls

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
i got one question why i have a 80 % cpu usage for this game i have a i7-6700k not even the newest games like destiny 2 or something like that let my cpu go up to 80 help pls
Hi Killermacker!

Thanks for trying my game! You are awesome!

I need to do a lot of work on performance polishing, but little by little I'm achieving better numbers. The next release will have more improvement on that side and I will keep working towards better speeds.

Reactions: User_166761

renice

Jun 30, 2017
Interesting game, it has potential but there's not much content yet and most is locked behind the paywall. For a game this early I would recommend keeping it very open to show enough to people to attract interest.

It is also rather confusing. I equip the glove, add resources to it and enter a test chamber where things then proceed to happen but clicking anything does nothing and after a moment the scene ends with no feedback. Is this it, or am I missing something?

Reactions: Mad Scientist

gorgone

Sep 28, 2017
this game kills my system .... its a quick delete for me ....
vega56 + 32gb ram + ryzen 7 @4gh ....

killermacker

Jun 22, 2017
Hi Killermacker!

Thanks for trying my game! You are awesome!

I need to do a lot of work on performance polishing, but little by little I'm achieving better numbers. The next release will have more improvement on that side and I will keep working towards better speeds.
thanks for the quick reply i hope you can fix that soon i really want to play this one

redliight

Mar 25, 2017
So there isn't much without patreon code? I just ran around beat up some dudes, used 2 chambers and game ended. Morphing and costumes are all locked? It would be nice to know the difference between public and patreon demo from OP

Reactions: darlic

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Interesting game, it has potential but there's not much content yet and most is locked behind the paywall. For a game this early I would recommend keeping it very open to show enough to people to attract interest.

It is also rather confusing. I equip the glove, add resources to it and enter a test chamber where things then proceed to happen but clicking anything does nothing and after a moment the scene ends with no feedback. Is this it, or am I missing something?
Hi Renice!

Thanks a lot for playing!!

The content from the VIP area will become available in the Public level after 1 month for game mechanics and 3 months for erotic content. The VIP area is just a small level where I put chambers and stuff to be played and tested by patrons in early stages, and when we see that something is good enough, I implement that into the Public Level. :)

For the chambers mechanics I`m going to add more didactic and feedback elements to make it more clear for players, thanks for the insight!

Like a interactive tutorial I think.

When you get and equip the glove, you need to pick up the substances. Then from the Inventory/Use window "I" you need to use them. After that, close the "I" window and open the substance Inventory Window "F" to assign the substance in the injection container. When you enter into a chamber, the chamber will evaluate if you had the correct substances, giving you a shield or a skull. With 3 shields you will see the orgasm animation. With 1 to 2 shields you will stay in the beginning pleasure animation. With 0 shields you will enter into the Pain animation. With 1 or more shields the chamber will lower the bars that keeps closed new areas. Also you will find 4 cameras, 2 at each side of the screen. You can click on the cameras to change the point of view.

On any case I'm thinking on doing a complete makeover for the Inventory/Glove/Chamber mechanics and relationships.

:)

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes