5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

FoxMelody

Mar 15, 2021
the post thats on this page ends after the butler leaves this update continues on after that
THIS page, not the first page/post.
This one right here:

After an ungodly amount of work, here it is! A proper translation done manually line by line.

Proper Translation Files (Last updated 2023-02-09)

To install:
Extract and run

Updated to the latest version available, which includes Chapter 2.

Let me know if you find any problems and support the author if you can.
Wouldn't be pointing it out so much if not for the fact that it is already translated, which you might find convenient.

CuroNira

Nov 15, 2018
Hum, I'm stuck at the bully house, no matter what I do I get the bad end where cher and I get tied up back.

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
Hum, I'm stuck at the bully house, no matter what I do I get the bad end where cher and I get tied up back.
i think u need call cher first and then hide in small room, after she attack cher, u can sneak attack her.

burubondage

Aug 5, 2022
can't, because I'm still stuck in the cage
you have to load back to one day before the event where you get kidnapped then earn enough money to pay back Cher to get her to buy you a cellphone. If you don't have a save around that time then you have to start over lol

ac.jubatus

Jul 6, 2022
For some reason, locking the metal chastity belt removes the clothing and prevents clothes from being worn. So here's an updated Armors.json that fixes that very minor bug. File goes into the www\data folder to replace the Armors.json file.

Rauul

Jul 1, 2023
the cell phone isnt in inventory at bullys house, how do i find it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Because no one mentioned it before, you can buy a school swimsuit at the house on the beach.
you can also flush the toilet at devs house just make sure you save before you do it.

the most confusing part for me was the kids on the street lock you up with random restraints (old people and punk is always a game over and female student unbinds you) but you dont get the keys and even cher cant unbind it.
Now i found out that you get an extra item after completing chapter 2 to locate keys and so i found out they get hidden at a random location in the area. Wish i knew this earlier.

I hope the game will get updated in the future, really enjoyed it, thanks for the upload.

By the way, can anyone recommend games similar to this?
The only game close to this i can remember is exposure school but sadly bondage isnt included

Last edited:

zdrmlp

Nov 30, 2023
would like to see the developer implement the d*ldo, v*brator and pl*g thingy, not just the gag with d*ldo. But the idea to sell online your video of your struggle on self bondage in the wild, is pretty new and unique

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
I don't know how to do the bondage quest in the bedroom at the start of the game. Where do I find that option, or which keys/menu do I need to start it?

zdrmlp

Nov 30, 2023
I don't know how to do the bondage quest in the bedroom at the start of the game. Where do I find that option, or which keys/menu do I need to start it?
go around click the stuff and cardboard in the house, you should get some items, then use skill-> self-bondage to tie yourself

jagal1017

Jun 10, 2023
How to see chapter 2 bad end? (Su mo and Cher tied up together)
And also, how to see su mo tied up with tape on bed scene?

burubondage

Aug 5, 2022
i think this is some skeb about new characters he just post in pixiv.
They are extensions of the characters that have appeared in Chapter 1 & 2 of the game. In left to right order:
Pic 1: Su Mo, Ke Er
Pic 2: Ke Bing (the sex shop attendant), Cha Ru (the Chapter 2 bullied girl), Detective Chen Lei, and her Assistant Hua Sheng
Pic 3: Ke Er's dad, Ke Er's mum, Ke Er's Butler
Pic 4: Maid that likes bondage Long Ya, Spy maid Luo Lan, Art room maid Qian Zhu, Kitchen maid Yang Kui
Pic 5: Su Mo's mum & dad (I have no idea which is which. Author didn't specify lol)
Pic 6: ... except No.3 which is the male classmate that kidnapped the two in Chapter one, the rest are unintroduced family members.
Pic 7: Mo Yu (literally squid) no idea who this is. Any clues?
Pic 8: Hypnotist (maybe unimplemented character?)
Pic 9: Bodyguard from Zhong Sheng Security. Seems to be the bodyguard that Ke Er's family hired.

Reactions: medassin
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote