A game about a teenager who loves being tied up.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-13
Release Date: 2023-02-09
Developer: Music Box
Censored: No
Version: 2023-02-09
Language: English (Edited MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

zenetx

Apr 30, 2019
Translation Files (Last updated 2023-01-04)

To install:
Extract and run (whole game included)

How good is this MTL: I found the files on the internet, tested it, and it looks/works fine.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
The thread has been edited and moved to the games

kalimir

Dec 17, 2020
Kinda like didnapper, only focused on self bondage. The story is short for now, but shows promise. Still very good, let's hope for updates indeed...

kalimir

Dec 17, 2020
Is there a walktrought of this game?
You need to equip keys in this game, though only once, to unlock each locked door.
1. Search the house, find money & stuff, tie yourself up, untie yourself, go to sleep.
2. Go to school, meet your friend Cher.
3. Go to the commercial district, get a job at the supermarket.
4. Get out, get kidnapped, free yourself, no, really free yourself, then go back to Cher's house (The rich mansion in the middle of the map)
5. Get involved in the hunt for who arranged the kidnapping.
6. Find out, or fail to find out, for different situations.
7. Go to the house of the author, in the south district, to find out a bit more.

I'm writing vaguely on purpose, the machine translation made it difficult to understand things in some cases, but I also don't want to give spoilers, it took about an hour and a half to finish the main content.

You can make 100g working at the supermarket, your daily expenses are 50g.
You can visit the park in the night to meet another bondage enthusiast girl, she'll give you a camera if you see her again. Haven't managed that yet, though save file #1 includes that (but has the worse end regarding the main quest, not that it's crucial)
Throughout this, you can find or buy items to tie yourself up with and deposit keys in public places so you'll have to get there at night without anyone noticing you to free yourself.

Reactions: medassin

kalimir

Dec 17, 2020
Current translated version go until the end of the first chapter. Latest dev update includes chapter 2.
I'm trying to translate it myself, a proper one, not machine, but it's a lot of work.
Thank you for your effort, I was (so far unsuccesfully) trying to dowload it from baidu to maybe try MTL, which I'm so far OK with... would you mind sharing the untranslated file perhaps? I don't know why it doesn't want to download properly...
Instead of the file I'm trying to download, it tries to download baidunetdisk every time...

zenetx

Apr 30, 2019
Thank you for your effort, I was (so far unsuccesfully) trying to dowload it from baidu to maybe try MTL, which I'm so far OK with... would you mind sharing the untranslated file perhaps? I don't know why it doesn't want to download properly...
Instead of the file I'm trying to download, it tries to download baidunetdisk every time...
Even though the game is completely free, baidu is a chinese only file sharing, so it's pain the ass to download.
Sure, I wouldn't mind sharing. Check DMs.

zenetx

Apr 30, 2019
Does anyone know what to do for the warehouse part? Every answer I pick leads to a bad ending.
You need to "be honest", second option. Then "don't resist", second option too.
If you got the password through violent means, like by tying up the maid, instead of simply asking your friend, then you're screwed.

geyquatic

Mar 25, 2022
You need to "be honest", second option. Then "don't resist", second option too.
If you got the password through violent means, like by tying up the maid, instead of simply asking your friend, then you're screwed.
Oh yeah that's what I did. Whoops lol. Thank you for the answer!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote