5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

zenetx

Apr 30, 2019
After an ungodly amount of work, here it is! A proper translation done manually line by line.

Proper Translation Files (Last updated 2023-02-09)

To install:
Extract and run

Updated to the latest version available, which includes Chapter 2.

Let me know if you find any problems and support the author if you can.

DarknessWastes

Jun 29, 2020
I'm pleased to see so many fellow enthusiasts, but I have some unfortunate news to share with you all. This game has ceased its updates. The author is a student, and traditionally, updates were typically made during the winter and summer breaks in China. However, in early 2023, a group of people, claiming to represent the author's fan community, added the author to their discussion group. Under the guise of providing game suggestions, they continuously interfered with the author's development, hoping that the author would align the game with their own ideas. When the author refused to comply, they resorted to using offensive language.

Additionally, the creator of the discussion group continually harassed the author, accusing the author of slow updates (as the author's primary role is that of a student with a heavy academic workload in real life) and falsely claiming that the author was making the game to swindle money and run away (even though this game has always been released on a platform similar to Patreon and has remained entirely free). As a result, the author has decided to withdraw from the project.

burubondage

Aug 5, 2022
This game has ceased its updates.
While that is true since sept 05 this year... Speaking specifically about their afdian page, there was not really any indication that they have decided to withdraw from the project? Did the announcement come from the discussion group or another platform?

zenetx

Apr 30, 2019
As a result, the author has decided to withdraw from the project.
A sad but unfortunately not uncommon story. I wish the author only the best for whatever he decides to do in the future. And despite the language barrier, may his ideas inspire others around the world.

DarknessWastes

Jun 29, 2020
While that is true since sept 05 this year... Speaking specifically about their afdian page, there was not really any indication that they have decided to withdraw from the project? Did the announcement come from the discussion group or another platform?
Hello, even though there hasn't been an official announcement of a hiatus, this incident caused a significant stir among the Chinese internet bondage game community around June this year. As a result, the author has disappeared from the bondage game community. On the Chinese website Bilibili, a blogger has summarized the rough sequence of events:

burubondage

Aug 5, 2022
As a result, the author has disappeared from the bondage game community.
Man... if this really turned out to be the end of this game I'd be distraught to say the least. Any chance of contacting the author directly? Through afdian or something, and get her attention onto the player base outside of the Chinese community?

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
Man... if this really turned out to be the end of this game I'd be distraught to say the least. Any chance of contacting the author directly? Through afdian or something, and get her attention onto the player base outside of the Chinese community?
He/she has blog here

flamingpanda31

Aug 11, 2021
their was an update to the game recently that added a couple things.

1. The ending of the story in Chapter 2
2. Residential area in the north of the city
3. Encounter new events with people who have similar interests by chance
4. Add clothing: business attire, maid outfit, bunny girl, windbreaker, black pantyhose, black fishnet stockings, white stockings, white mid-calf socks, and pink fun underwear.

bug fixes:
1. In some cases, mobile phones cannot be purchased
2. Keep it dark after the stadium incident
3. The problem that "leather handcuffs (behind)" cannot be removed with the help of NPC.
4. When investigating the bookcase in Xueer's room, the text "The hands are restricted and cannot be investigated" will appear.
5. When Xueer discovered her self-binding, she untied her hands and triggered the untied cg.

here's a link to the zip file
i couldn't get it to work as the characters are messed up due to Chinese encoding or something maybe someone smarter than me can figure it out.

Reactions: medassin

FoxMelody

Mar 15, 2021
their was an update to the game recently that added a couple things.
Going by this list of features, I think that is the exact same version that has already been posted in the first post on this page? As it already has the chapter 2 story and the associated northern residential area, as well all the listed clothing.
Bunnysuit and pink lingerie are in the bondage shop. Everything else besides the maid outfit is in the shop in the northern area.
Maid outfit I did not knew existed until I seen this list, but found it quickly right after - It can be taken from a wardrobe in the room of the now-kicked-out maid after chapter 1.

Reactions: medassin

flamingpanda31

Aug 11, 2021
Going by this list of features, I think that is the exact same version that has already been posted in the first post on this page? As it already has the chapter 2 story and the associated northern residential area, as well all the listed clothing.
Bunnysuit and pink lingerie are in the bondage shop. Everything else besides the maid outfit is in the shop in the northern area.
Maid outfit I did not knew existed until I seen this list, but found it quickly right after - It can be taken from a wardrobe in the room of the now-kicked-out maid after chapter 1.
the post thats on this page ends after the butler leaves this update continues on after that

Apr 23, 2020
Can anyone help with the part in the mansion where we have to find out who ordered the kidnapping? i've been stuck for the past couple of days on it

Edit: I figured it out, so here's the walkthrough for that part:
1. Before the having tea with Cher, go to the maids bedroom in the right corridor, and interact with the envelope on the table.
2. Have tea with Cher, then go to the butler's room and interact with the maid.
3. Interact with the brown cabinet on the left side, get the key from the desk on the right, open the cabinet, get the letter
4. Go back to the maids room, and interact with the spot where the envelope was
5. Read the letter, go back upstairs, interact with the maid. DO NOT GIVE HER THE LETTER
6. Interact with the maid, click on the butler's room, interact with the maid. Go downstairs to the room with the metal barred door, and talk with the maid
7. Go to Cher to get the code, and input it downstairs
8. Be honest with the butler, and then don't struggle
9. Go to Cher

And voila!

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote