5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Glazer69420

Mar 22, 2024
I'm pleased to see so many fellow enthusiasts, but I have some unfortunate news to share with you all. This game has ceased its updates. The author is a student, and traditionally, updates were typically made during the winter and summer breaks in China. However, in early 2023, a group of people, claiming to represent the author's fan community, added the author to their discussion group. Under the guise of providing game suggestions, they continuously interfered with the author's development, hoping that the author would align the game with their own ideas. When the author refused to comply, they resorted to using offensive language.

Additionally, the creator of the discussion group continually harassed the author, accusing the author of slow updates (as the author's primary role is that of a student with a heavy academic workload in real life) and falsely claiming that the author was making the game to swindle money and run away (even though this game has always been released on a platform similar to Patreon and has remained entirely free). As a result, the author has decided to withdraw from the project.
Was the author the only person making it?

Glazer69420

Mar 22, 2024
After an ungodly amount of work, here it is! A proper translation done manually line by line.

Proper Translation Files (Last updated 2023-02-09)

To install:
Extract and run

Updated to the latest version available, which includes Chapter 2.

Let me know if you find any problems and support the author if you can.
when i downloaded it the file did not open

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
I heard this of more devs. Meeting with someone who comes up with "artistic suggestions", who then turn toxic if they don't find themselves accomodated well enough.

My advice to devs: listening to artistic suggestions is, in itself, not wrong. But always assess for yourselves continueusly that you don't grow a dependance of any kind.

wrstlbrmft

Apr 4, 2024
Well...
1. Go in normally clothed.
2. Read leftmost rule. You violated that one, so read middle rule.
3. Fiddle with the crystals to learn how they switch.
4. When you know, try the door. You will definitely fail, so read last rule. Do what is says.
5. If you know how to switch the crystals, it should be easy. Leave the room, talk to reception and get the teleport thingy.

So, does that trigger anything new? I'm lost somehow.

WellDoneBob

Apr 8, 2018
For the escape room, this is the way i cleared it. When you go in, blindfold and gag yourself, do not read the rules, get all the crystal to light up without triggering the center white/greyish crystal. (when touching the blue crystal with certain configuration will activate the center crystal). Once all the crystal are light up head into the room. If the center crystal shows up you have failed, restart.

unknow2000

Mar 3, 2024
For the escape room, this is the way i cleared it. When you go in, blindfold and gag yourself, do not read the rules, get all the crystal to light up without triggering the center white/greyish crystal. (when touching the blue crystal with certain configuration will activate the center crystal). Once all the crystal are light up head into the room. If the center crystal shows up you have failed, restart.
Do you have guide to light up all 4 crystrals

marque03

Nov 15, 2020
oh so not tied your hands... ok thank you, wanna play again from the start after new chapter has been released

kalimir

Dec 17, 2020
There are not going to be any new chapters sadly. No idea where Medassin got the idea that it was not abandoned, the author stopped producing anything; really bad case of bullying.

orlmente

Mar 12, 2018
There are not going to be any new chapters sadly. No idea where Medassin got the idea that it was not abandoned, the author stopped producing anything; really bad case of bullying.
Are we sure about that? They resumed posting artwork in their afdian page, at the very least.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote