Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
How many times has it been we have seen this same exact map get reused over & over in RPGMs ..??

The 2D art is decent though, so I'll give the dev kudos for that
RJ01145026_img_smp3.jpg

Jan 2, 2019
Yeah this is one of those games with the "game_EN.exe" which means it will be hard to use "MVPluginPatcher" to cheat, as the Japanese game.exe is the default control. Save game editor should still work.

That and the poetry may make it undesirable to play For me <<<<Note the for me

Anyway make sure you're using the Game_EN or something likt that .exe
i started game_EN.exe but the game is still in japanese, any help?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Well, have you considered "X:\Blablablabla\blablablablaXXX\whatevsyoudecided\andthensomecharactersmaybeforyouruserprofileinuser?\Student Pres. Rio vs Kouhai Abductor Bring Order to the School\www\img\pictures\三浦-大吾_立ち絵_ジャージとTシャツ姿+パピヨンマスク-だらしない顔(明度下げ.rpgmvp" is simply...too long for the game to access when trying to load that particular file when needed?
(I'm assuming you just extracted it to wherever because why not, usually doesn't matter - could be the problem here, though; shorten the game folder's path)
Considering that no other image has had that issue, don't see that as the problem.
I was able to get around it with the original exe that allowed me to do the battle, win, save, and go back to the translated version with no other issues.

Alderaan86

Aug 28, 2017
I was curious if anyone had a solution for this when playing on joiplay. I downloaded the full 3gb file and unzipped it in Japanese with winrar and these thing appear when I start. The first is after I skip the prologue and get past the small little intro after it and the second is from testing to see if I can just go to the gallery.

Thanks in advance.

Just tried the compressed version just to see if it would matter, got the same errors.
You should update joiplay, for me no errors until now.

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
completed the game in about 3hrs. Its bare-bones and basic. Its more about molesting a couple of schoolgirls than the story. Some of the scenes are kind of hot but leave much to be desired. I think it would have been better if more scenes were made if you progressed in losing to a mini boss enemy like the vice principle for e.g. If you lose 3 - 4 times its a different scene and a 5th scene could be a special ending for that mini-boss.

But its very empty and shallow. The main 2 girls are cute, but thats all its got going for it

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Art and scenes are nice, but takes so much searching through the map, which is so generic I swear I have played it before.

Do the choices that show up make a difference, the ending hints at it but with the translation most of the options aren't really that different.

Rhikhu

Aug 18, 2018
I played on PC is full English but when I played it on mobile with the use of JoiPlay, it became mix JP & EN, anyway to fix this?

Alderaan86

Aug 28, 2017
Using the stable 1.20.400 and faced the same problem.

I honestly think it has to do with possibly an extraction problem more than joiplay acting up. Thank you though.
Use rar with japanese codification to extract the files, any other program normally damage the japanese archive structure.

Reactions: GaloDeLiono

djweish

Apr 1, 2018
The map tilesets are pretty much standard rpgmaker fare. The generic tiles that come with the program and generally pad the file size of the game is what I am talking about. There is probably at least half a gig worth of data that could be stripped away from this. Maybe another gig with some manner of decent compression on top of that without looking into what this zip file has going for it in the way of fat that could be trimmed.

:shrug: welcome to the world of rpgmaker.
The generic tilesets that come with the game take up less than 17 MB; if you include every file that the program includes by default, battlebacks takes up the most space (about 60 MB for the foregrounds and 37 MB for the backgrounds), then animations (52 MB).

Aatroxneko

Jan 15, 2020
For the code just make mistakes purposelly at least 4 or 5 times and the girl gets angry kiks the machine and the door opens.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Considering that no other image has had that issue, don't see that as the problem.
I was able to get around it with the original exe that allowed me to do the battle, win, save, and go back to the translated version with no other issues.
Huhh. Thought that maybe that was the image file with the longest name and as such the one/one of the few that went over the 256 (I think) character limit for a file path's length. That said, it indeed was weird it looked for a .png rather than the .rpgmvp. I guess the system.json in data get effed up in the TL version, and made the game look for encrypted (.rpgmvp) images -EDIT: or rather, the opposite; my bad. same difference though lol-; but then this issue should have surfaced earlier -I mean, probably- but at the very least, everyone else should have been having it...
Oh well, glad you managed to sort it out, at any rate.

Last edited:

oxorb

Jun 17, 2021
I already win at first boss but why it loop, fight again with that boss.
Any solution with this?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
first ley me say ever other game on my computer works fine bu this game has a studder are something and i don't like it. if it is my computer then why only does this game move slower.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes