jk11

May 16, 2017
I'm using on mac
this means just www folder for me (no game.exe to game_en.exe)
and the game start in jap
any idea how to get the game in English?

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
right this game is kind of impossible in the English AI patch. On the 4th dungeon you have to put a password in thats in Japanese and it gives you Japanese characters to input the code.

Its something like 'love big boobs' or 'oppai daisuke'. So I've used google translate to get the Japanese characters to match it but I seem to be missing one character on screen. So I just dont know what to do with the last 2 characters. Kind of soft locks you. The devs should have really gone over the translation with a fine tooth comb, Im not expecting perfection but at least make sure game progression isnt affected. Glad I didnt pay

{{EDIT}}

Right after about 25mins of working it out, using google translate. The Eng patch cant understand the password properly. It mixes both english letters and Japanese, sometimes it adds 2 characters together.

The only way to bypass the door is to launch it in Japanese version. Every note you read, get your phone and snap a photo of it, then you are getting a clear picture of the character because some look very similar and will confuse you. 2 characters at the bottom corner changes the letters to english but ignore that. The other on the far right just means OK. Once you got the door open, save and launch the Eng version.

That was not easy......

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackElite

DrkRyder

Jun 17, 2018
right this game is kind of impossible in the English AI patch. On the 4th dungeon you have to put a password in thats in Japanese and it gives you Japanese characters to input the code.

Its something like 'love big boobs' or 'oppai daisuke'. So I've used google translate to get the Japanese characters to match it but I seem to be missing one character on screen. So I just dont know what to do with the last 2 characters. Kind of soft locks you. The devs should have really gone over the translation with a fine tooth comb, Im not expecting perfection but at least make sure game progression isnt affected. Glad I didnt pay
if you continue failing it will keep giving you hint until it just lets you in

skullert

Nov 22, 2020
for those who the game crashes in the english version.
you still need to unpack it with japanese locilization for the game to work.
when using winrar, just select the launchish japanese in options of the winrar menu.
that will count as japanese locilization, wich lets you play the game.
the game will still be in english, when you play with the english version.

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
About closed door.

Try entering the incorrect code several times. The heroine gets angry, hits the device and the door opens on its own.
Bloody hell I just spent all that time cracking the code lol I didnt know. I could just tell straight away the Eng patch wasnt displaying the hints properly so I kept finding alternatives. Spent like 15mins taking pics of each character!

Christ Almighty!!

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Anyone else getting this with the game_en.exe?
Well, have you considered "X:\Blablablabla\blablablablaXXX\whatevsyoudecided\andthensomecharactersmaybeforyouruserprofileinuser?\Student Pres. Rio vs Kouhai Abductor Bring Order to the School\www\img\pictures\三浦-大吾_立ち絵_ジャージとTシャツ姿+パピヨンマスク-だらしない顔(明度下げ.rpgmvp" is simply...too long for the game to access when trying to load that particular file when needed?
(I'm assuming you just extracted it to wherever because why not, usually doesn't matter - could be the problem here, though; shorten the game folder's path)

for those who the game crashes in the english version.
you still need to unpack it with japanese locilization for the game to work.
when using winrar, just select the launchish japanese in options of the winrar menu.
that will count as japanese locilization, wich lets you play the game.
the game will still be in english, when you play with the english version.
...would be true for a .zip file, but since the upload in the OP is a .rar...not true. Maaaybe applies to the compressed version shared in the thread (as that one is actually a .zip), but only if the dude who uploaded it did the compression and/or the creation of the archive while in JP system locale. Hopefully not, though.

...Just to be precise.

xylissa

Jan 26, 2024
Here's a save to the room after the locked door in the abandoned area.

GaloDeLiono

Jul 25, 2020
I was curious if anyone had a solution for this when playing on joiplay. I downloaded the full 3gb file and unzipped it in Japanese with winrar and these thing appear when I start. The first is after I skip the prologue and get past the small little intro after it and the second is from testing to see if I can just go to the gallery.

Thanks in advance.

Just tried the compressed version just to see if it would matter, got the same errors.

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes