• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

bophades

Jul 24, 2021
Anybody have a full save?? thx
edit: nvm just found out theres a full unlock option before starting the game

Last edited:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
This is another one of those games with the Game.exe for Japanese version, and the Game.en.exe for the English version.

I like that it is in English language when you click the Game_en.exe.

But what I don't like is it seems to make the game unable acknowledge "RPGM_MV_Cheat_Menu" when using the Game_en.exe.

It only works for the Japanese Game.exe.

Does anyone know a simple fix to make the Game_en.exe be the master so I can use "RPGM_MV_Cheat_Menu".

I find it very useful not only for cheating variable value's while playing, especially on second play through, but also for all kind's of stuck bug's that can happen when playing RPGM_Maker games.

qyquy

May 25, 2023
This is another one of those games with the Game.exe for Japanese version, and the Game.en.exe for the English version.

I like that it is in English language when you click the Game_en.exe.

But what I don't like is it seems to make the game unable acknowledge "RPGM_MV_Cheat_Menu" when using the Game_en.exe.

It only works for the Japanese Game.exe.

Does anyone know a simple fix to make the Game_en.exe be the master so I can use "RPGM_MV_Cheat_Menu".

I find it very useful not only for cheating variable value's while playing, especially on second play through, but also for all kind's of stuck bug's that can happen when playing RPGM_Maker games.
u can use MTool

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
u can use MTool
Yeah I actually have it on some RPGMV game some where that someone gave me, but it was pr-installed.

Evey time I try to download it I gat a Japanese page, or text, which is totally Unintelligible to me, and and apparent log in, and send money page.

So I have sort of avoided it.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes