Ren'Py Abandoned Student Affairs [Ch.2] [Tams-Senpai]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Jesus Christ,does anyone know if there's femdom(now or planned for the future) in this game.

Yall dont answer questions for shit.

• Angry
Reactions: netherlex

Myname133

Jun 13, 2021
love this game, didn't finished the game tho but i think the story is good for me, i'll stop playing for now cuz i want to wait for the new ver and walkthrough cuz i think i am not choosing the right choice...

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Looks like the new game is called Garden of Eden and this game will be on hold until they develop skills in Unity and remake it in that.
So basically this game is dead in the water for probably years

filochard

Feb 1, 2018

Student Affairs Chapter 2 - First release will be re-scheduled due to story changes. This will be moved on early March with Izanami scenes only (few commissioned completed).
This was indeed last minute changes due to missing scenes, though story has been finalized and modified .
Message box, interaction, aesthetics and UI has been created but there are still work to be done to the aesthetics of the game.
Due to my really tight and busy schedule, I am forced to look for a dedicated dev to assist in programming.
Else if none, we'll have to shift in deprioritize S.A. after it's first Chapter 2 release, as Garden of Eden will be the main focus.
Dev notes:
I've taken alot of time to pause the game to consider what would be the next move, S.A. was in halt for alot of months and no commissions were being done. It's been 3 years on this hobby of mine experimenting, many things I regret in not pushing through my old model but that's how my nature is. I wanted to deliver what I have envisioned.
A dating, dark, romance, mystery and psychological game which fits more to semi-VN with interaction than RPG.
Come December, the reel rolled in again for me to produce S.A. in Ren`py. Commissions were submitted and so as the story creation.
It might be the hardest decision that I will make as S.A. is my sole baby after all, doing so many revisions and changing engine of the game just to meet what I envisioned for this game.
This won't be the end, since I am committed on S.A.'s completion no matter how long it would take and even if 1 person only remains in playing it.
Since "Tams-senpai" developing game before was only a hobby; today I would say that we've built a team to produce games that satiates the hentai community.
For us to build confidence of our growing fan/community, we'll have to make drastic decisions.
This is for the future of our Team SinTaRa and has been discussed with the team on what needs to be done.
If we will have Garden of Eden as our prioritized game for now, the release will be consistent and will stabilize the release.
As always thank you for being with us, and I appreciate your understanding.
- Tams-Senpai

Reactions: johnelros

Tams-Senpai

Phantasmagoria of Lucid Insanity
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 24, 2017
Looks like the new game is called Garden of Eden and this game will be on hold until they develop skills in Unity and remake it in that.
So basically this game is dead in the water for probably years
When we were trying to create in Unity, me and my teammate (Rat) were in the middle of completing it in basic model, unfortunately it requires a huge amount of asset as it didn't fit the current assets that we have. A huge regret for wasting time. So to not waste the current assets that we have we will be reinventing it to Ren'py. Especially the cooking mechanics that we've completed in RPGMV which conflicts with pre-made plugins that is causing the game to break.
I've made a drastic decision to solely focus on Ren'py as me and Sini with our new writer Anydeath for S.A. chapter 2, can do better there with all the things we wanted to implement easily.

I'll be marking this thread abandoned, S.A. is being transferred to Ren'Py engine along with Team Sintara's new games.

Student Affairs Chapter 2, has been released under Ren'py game engine as visual novel with the old artist back as the creator of the scenes.

Student Affairs Chapter 1, will be remade once all Garden of Eden (current to new) release has been completed.

Public release can be seen on my patreon page:

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes