• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned Student Affairs [Ch.2] [Tams-Senpai]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Tams-Senpai

Phantasmagoria of Lucid Insanity
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 24, 2017
I've finally decided to check this game out and WOW, did it really get only 4 updates in 2 years?
Thanks for checking out the game! I'm sorry if it seemed that it only had 4 updates in two years. I started at version 0.0.1 as it was the alpha stages of the game design, where I was experimenting ending at 0.0.9d. Version v0.1 is where I reconstructed the game after a year, because I tried to integrate all the feedback that I've read here, patreon and itch.io followers. I also stopped and shut down my patreon page as I have to take a break due to personal events that happened which I posted on my patreon. For now it seems lackluster but I'm trying to be active to give more content, as my primary job in real life is really time consuming versus this hobby of mine. I mentioned that it is more of like a hobby and my passion alike. I enjoy doing it and I'm taking it slow.

Plus, I have my no work no pay policy, where I pause my patreon if I can't work on my game rather than leeching my followers.

hy every1 how is this game?
i am asking kuz i see it as nov 2018 first posted and since is dec 2020 it's only at 0.4 version/update and the changelog is not very promesing (a picture here, a picture there, and dream scenes)
Hello, Same as what I've mentioned above. I paused due to personal reason hence the shutdown of my patreon and I've remade the game. It started at 0.0.1 and now after the remake release at August 2020, it is now at 0.4a at December 12 and 0.4b at December 27.

I've also updated my changelog where in it should have a story progression with scenes.
Part of the mini-games I've announced before is not integrated yet as I'm still trying to progress the game through a story line and making Saturday and Sunday goal as a free day for the players to roam.

And to add, my former artist has a new path and I had to get a new artist to draw the scenes. But someday maybe we'll know if she will come back on the digital art!

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Thanks for checking out the game! I'm sorry if it seemed that it only had 4 updates in two years. I started at version 0.0.1 as it was the alpha stages of the game design, where I was experimenting ending at 0.0.9d. Version v0.1 is where I reconstructed the game after a year, because I tried to integrate all the feedback that I've read here, patreon and itch.io followers. I also stopped and shut down my patreon page as I have to take a break due to personal events that happened which I posted on my patreon. For now it seems lackluster but I'm trying to be active to give more content, as my primary job in real life is really time consuming versus this hobby of mine. I mentioned that it is more of like a hobby and my passion alike. I enjoy doing it and I'm taking it slow.

Plus, I have my no work no pay policy, where I pause my patreon if I can't work on my game rather than leeching my followers.

Hello, Same as what I've mentioned above. I paused due to personal reason hence the shutdown of my patreon and I've remade the game. It started at 0.0.1 and now after the remake release at August 2020, it is now at 0.4a at December 12 and 0.4b at December 27.

I've also updated my changelog where in it should have a story progression with scenes.
Part of the mini-games I've announced before is not integrated yet as I'm still trying to progress the game through a story line and making Saturday and Sunday goal as a free day for the players to roam.

And to add, my former artist has a new path and I had to get a new artist to draw the scenes. But someday maybe we'll know if she will come back on the digital art!
At the very least we all are happy that you didn't gave up making this game, I'm still remember playing your first demo back to couple years ago and got hooked with it just to freaked out that your Patreon page suddenly gone. I thought that you would gone forever so when I saw that you are coming back you had no idea how happy I am, and even if the game still only at first stage I still did enjoy it like the old time
Just hope and wish that you would still keeping the old arts in some gallery folder and not just replace and throw all of them away, the new one was great but those old pics still need to be keep in some way
And can't wait to see how the story will progress in the future updates

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tams-Senpai

xer.0

Feb 7, 2018
Artwork looks great from the previews, would love to play but the game won't open on Mac.

Any Mac users have luck playing?

Tams-Senpai

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 24, 2017
At the very least we all are happy that you didn't gave up making this game, I'm still remember playing your first demo back to couple years ago and got hooked with it just to freaked out that your Patreon page suddenly gone. I thought that you would gone forever so when I saw that you are coming back you had no idea how happy I am, and even if the game still only at first stage I still did enjoy it like the old time
Just hope and wish that you would still keeping the old arts in some gallery folder and not just replace and throw all of them away, the new one was great but those old pics still need to be keep in some way
And can't wait to see how the story will progress in the future updates

First of all, I would like to thank you for your patience especially to those 2 years.

I've been posting all my old scenes at 4k reso in patreon but to members only and not throwing them away BUT don't worry I will integrate it in the game as well in the gallery mode.

I'm still trying to play around the "gallery" mode.
Fortunately one of a member here in f95 was so kind to provide me a sample plug-in to use as a gallery. Special thanks to johndoe.

Like I've said in my post before, I will finish the game.

I will integrate all the old arts as well so don't worry.

My former artist is currently focusing on her painting so my main artist now will be the one to finish this game of mine, student affairs. Though she still commissions but not for long term comms like mine.

Both artist have their charms, and I do like them both. But I need to respect them on what path they need to move forward to, both of them are really amazing people.

Sample date scene:

View attachment Complete Date Hirume.webp

See you in the next update next year!

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
I loved this game 2 years ago and still love it now, a bit sad that you had to remove some scenes for a rework but its understandable, maybe this is pushing it a bit but I have to ask, do you have the version before the rework (with the date scenes)? I wanted to see some of those scenes but I cant find the build :(

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Tams-Senpai

Tams-Senpai

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 24, 2017
I loved this game 2 years ago and still love it now, a bit sad that you had to remove some scenes for a rework but its understandable, maybe this is pushing it a bit but I have to ask, do you have the version before the rework (with the date scenes)? I wanted to see some of those scenes but I cant find the build :(
Wow thanks for following my game for 2 years!

I'm really sorry if those scenes have to be reworked, as the point is to have consistent graphics art in the game.
For the scenes I am making a gallery to include those old scenes ;) that will be implemented in the 0.5 Chapter 1 completion.

For the old version 0.0.9, unfortunately its full of bugs and I don't want to release it, to not to confuse everyone.

welp i don't know why this game got deleted out of adult game core =((( can anyone explain for me pls
I also saw that gamcore posted my game before but unfortunately on 0.4b they can't seem to load it, I'm willing to cooperate with them on what they need so it could load to their site properly but not sure who to reach out.

P.S. nice name. LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: matt2c2

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
Ohayo Tams-Senpai, this is just for two questions. I just made the last version 0.4b, I guess that for the moment the system of choice is not implemented, if we avoid the scene with Izanami(Boobjob) we cannot advance in the game, the sex scene with Izanami is not avoidable, for the moment we are only following our Lust.

I have read how the system works, but I haven't seen anything about what can or cannot be avoidable.

Will we be forced to follow the path of all girls to advance in the story? Some event might be missed or avoidable?

I have been following your project for a long time and I wanted to tell you that it is promising. :geek:

Tams-Senpai

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 24, 2017
Ohayo Tams-Senpai, this is just for two questions. I just made the last version 0.4b, I guess that for the moment the system of choice is not implemented, if we avoid the scene with Izanami(Boobjob) we cannot advance in the game, the sex scene with Izanami is not avoidable, for the moment we are only following our Lust.

I have read how the system works, but I haven't seen anything about what can or cannot be avoidable.

Will we be forced to follow the path of all girls to advance in the story? Some event might be missed or avoidable?

I have been following your project for a long time and I wanted to tell you that it is promising. :geek:
Thanks for pointing this out. This is yet to be implemented, as you see I am still on the verge of world building (MC's surrounding).

But soon it will be a brutal mess of corruption and love.

To All,

New version needs new save game due to implementation of bento.
- See change logs please before playing.

Reactions: nerdgamer
Mar 13, 2018
if the work for one person is too much for you, I suggest you to hire one or two more people because from what I have noticed this game has been posted since nov 16 2018, and 2 years is a long time for a project that I think is not that big, if you think the donation you get is enough so why not use some of the donation to hire people so you don't have to shutdown the donation from patreon

first of all the art work looks amazing the story is unique and i know making such an art and a game at the same time is not cheap so yeah i want you to consider my opinion above

Tams-Senpai

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 24, 2017
if the work for one person is too much for you, I suggest you to hire one or two more people because from what I have noticed this game has been posted since nov 16 2018, and 2 years is a long time for a project that I think is not that big, if you think the donation you get is enough so why not use some of the donation to hire people so you don't have to shutdown the donation from patreon

first of all the art work looks amazing the story is unique and i know making such an art and a game at the same time is not cheap so yeah i want you to consider my opinion above
1. It was created 2018 and was remade at 2020, I also paused and stopped developing in 2019 due to personal reasons because devs are humans too we got issues going in real life. (Not to mention the failed transition to Unity at 2019)
I shut down my patreon from there (or almost a year) and was able to come back last year. See my other posts as well explaining this on this thread and in Patreon too to keep up with the news ;)

I also have a primary job to consider as game creation is one of my passion and hobby.

2. My patreon is not fancy and does not have a huge amount to be a member of, since I restrict it to be only minimal for equivalent exchange with the rewards to patrons.

100% of my patron donation goes to my artist and half of my pocket money goes to the game as well.

If you ask if I do this for profit.

No, I do this for the sake of producing a passion of mine. Since it's my dream game, I would want the initial game that I produce to be in a good shape and as a basis to my next game. Patron supporters are a bonus, really and all of them are really awesome. The community here in f95, itch and gamejolt are really great as well.

Have fun playing the game! :)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes