Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
did not work and still keeps downloading the same file
What was the process you went through to try and open the file?
Did you open the projector, hit File on the top left, Open, and then find the .swf file of the game wherever you downloaded it?

Last edited:

ARDATR103

May 21, 2019
What was the process you went through to try and open the file?
Did you open the projector, hit File on the top left, Open, and then find the .swf file of the game wherever you downloaded it?
Ok, I solved the problem because I thought I didn't understand the things you said a little bit and I've solved my problem based on what you said I click on the wrong link thank you very much

ARDATR103

May 21, 2019
Being Strumpets a Flash game, you can easily edit your save without using CE.

1) Close the game after the new day starts (the game should autosave at dawn, if I am not mistaken)
2) Here's is the trickiest step: locate your save (Google is your friend). It depends on how you play the game (on your browser, through the standalone Flash Player projector, etc) and on your operative system. It is a .sol file, inside a sub-folder of a folder named "#SharedObjects". For instance, if you have downloaded the game and you have opened it through the standalone projector, on Win7 the save should be in:
C:\Users\[Your Profile]\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\[Random Name]\[Game Path]
3) Go to (it is an online sol editor)
4) Click "Open" and upload your save
5) Edit the values

The stats of your characters are stored in the array gstats (zero is the MC, 1 is the first Strumpet you have bought and so on). Every gstats item is another array: 0: name, 1: mood, 2: health, 3-8: stats (strength, intelligence, confidence, obedience, beauty, skill), 9-11: traits (e.g. Jock, Strong, etc.).
The skills are stored in the array gskill; 0-5: foraging, combat, wisdom, dancing, cooking, nursing.
The physical aspect and the clothes are stored in the arrays glook and gclothes1

6) Click "Save" to download the new .sol file
7) Replace your old save with the new one (pro-tip: backup the old save)
8) Re-open Strumpets
how it is done I tried but I could not

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
how it is done I tried but I could not
Play for one day of game time, and end the day.
This creates a save.sol file.
Press Windows Key + R, type %appdata%, and enter.
One of three folders will have Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects.
If you find this, you should be able to find a folder for strumpets.

Upload the save.sol to the online save editor, and modify whatever you desire.
Download the save, and replace the one inside of appdata.
Open game, profit.

ARDATR103

May 21, 2019
Play for one day of game time, and end the day.
This creates a save.sol file.
Press Windows Key + R, type %appdata%, and enter.
One of three folders will have Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects.
If you find this, you should be able to find a folder for strumpets.

Upload the save.sol to the online save editor, and modify whatever you desire.
Download the save, and replace the one inside of appdata.
Open game, profit.
thank you so much
it worked

Cramone

May 14, 2018
about editor minerva how i change the days left for my npc back??
because i had some bugs, character never comeback stay left 2 days

guide how edit would be nice too, for: example not put -100 on days because game will bug or something weird.

tgp31

Aug 17, 2018
Being Strumpets a Flash game, you can easily edit your save without using CE.

1) Close the game after the new day starts (the game should autosave at dawn, if I am not mistaken)
2) Here's is the trickiest step: locate your save (Google is your friend). It depends on how you play the game (on your browser, through the standalone Flash Player projector, etc) and on your operative system. It is a .sol file, inside a sub-folder of a folder named "#SharedObjects". For instance, if you have downloaded the game and you have opened it through the standalone projector, on Win7 the save should be in:
C:\Users\[Your Profile]\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\[Random Name]\[Game Path]
3) Go to (it is an online sol editor)
4) Click "Open" and upload your save
5) Edit the values

The stats of your characters are stored in the array gstats (zero is the MC, 1 is the first Strumpet you have bought and so on). Every gstats item is another array: 0: name, 1: mood, 2: health, 3-8: stats (strength, intelligence, confidence, obedience, beauty, skill), 9-11: traits (e.g. Jock, Strong, etc.).
The skills are stored in the array gskill; 0-5: foraging, combat, wisdom, dancing, cooking, nursing.
The physical aspect and the clothes are stored in the arrays glook and gclothes1

6) Click "Save" to download the new .sol file
7) Replace your old save with the new one (pro-tip: backup the old save)
8) Re-open Strumpets
i can't edit my sol file. please help me. here are the screenshots of error.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes