• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
changelog
Version 2.83 And we're back!
After a longer than planned hiatus, we have returned better than ever! With new art by Roseprix and some dialog by Cap'n Crimson. The new outfits are the ones pictured and we also added 2 new dates for Keet and Ladja.
They would really like your feedback, so let us know what you think.

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
I even like the game and it's fun, but after 10 minutes nothing changes, 1 hour later the same thing and the next day the same. (maybe from the faces of the characters all look the same)
Personally I think it's too repetitive, but good luck with the project and it's good that it's back to work.

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
The art looks VERY good, one of the best i've ever seen. Not a fan of how the game is designed tho, wish it could be more complex.

miZx

Jan 17, 2019
Being Strumpets a Flash game, you can easily edit your save without using CE.

1) Close the game after the new day starts (the game should autosave at dawn, if I am not mistaken)
2) Here's is the trickiest step: locate your save (Google is your friend). It depends on how you play the game (on your browser, through the standalone Flash Player projector, etc) and on your operative system. It is a .sol file, inside a sub-folder of a folder named "#SharedObjects". For instance, if you have downloaded the game and you have opened it through the standalone projector, on Win7 the save should be in:
C:\Users\[Your Profile]\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\[Random Name]\[Game Path]
3) Go to (it is an online sol editor)
4) Click "Open" and upload your save
5) Edit the values

The stats of your characters are stored in the array gstats (zero is the MC, 1 is the first Strumpet you have bought and so on). Every gstats item is another array: 0: name, 1: mood, 2: health, 3-8: stats (strength, intelligence, confidence, obedience, beauty, skill), 9-11: traits (e.g. Jock, Strong, etc.).
The skills are stored in the array gskill; 0-5: foraging, combat, wisdom, dancing, cooking, nursing.
The physical aspect and the clothes are stored in the arrays glook and gclothes1

6) Click "Save" to download the new .sol file
7) Replace your old save with the new one (pro-tip: backup the old save)
8) Re-open Strumpets
Sense so bother? Put cheatengine and you're done.

susan4

Sep 11, 2017
its on flash.... and flash gonna dead soon... is it possible that he will change a new engine? like renpy or somethings?

Reactions: Silverfan936

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
its on flash.... and flash gonna dead soon... is it possible that he will change a new engine? like renpy or somethings?
The art looks VERY good, one of the best i've ever seen. Not a fan of how the game is designed tho, wish it could be more complex.
Flash is not dead lol, it has just lost browser support.
However Flash is the exact reason this game has been slow going. Bigger flash games are riddled with bugs, unless the action scripts are simply perfect. The more shit you try to cram into a flash game, the more bugs appear.

That's likely why all of the most recent updates have been minor tweaks / changes and new clothing. Adding anything else just breaks the game.
Best case scenario he switches to Unity, but that would be a major setback and could take years to recreate the current game state.

Nov 30, 2019
This is certainly not what i was expecting from my Tuesday evening...
Glad to know it's back however. had fun playing it on my browser a year or two ago.

Reactions: buggzy313

Koburo

May 30, 2017
Last time I played this, it was a buggy mess of characters trading names, clothing and weapons changing for no reason and skill values and numbers going crazy. Is it still that bad?

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
it only seems to try to download the sfw fdile again when trying to put in browser, but works ok with the flash player

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes