• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
I also used that and when loading the game, the data was broken and you could upgrade everything without any money .
The question is if they fixed that .
if not the game is for the garbage bin XD

Reactions: ĐȺɍꝁnɇss
Oct 9, 2018
I also used that and when loading the game, the data was broken and you could upgrade everything without any money .
The question is if they fixed that .
if not the game is for the garbage bin XD
Something similar happened to me in an earlier version, except my game basically broke not long after

zalord

Aug 3, 2018
having explained this or my pc is completely wrong or the game is wrong for not saying another word I try to run it through the only two possible ways to play it and they both tell me the same thing that I don't have the adobe flash player installed and well I check and I really did not have it installed so I proceed to install it and try again the game and when I run it in the browser the only thing it does is to download again but if I use the swf player it sends me an error and I do not install the adobe flash player even Restart my entire computer after having obviously reinstalled but still giving me the same problems any solution?

him13

Feb 11, 2019
having explained this or my pc is completely wrong or the game is wrong for not saying another word I try to run it through the only two possible ways to play it and they both tell me the same thing that I don't have the adobe flash player installed and well I check and I really did not have it installed so I proceed to install it and try again the game and when I run it in the browser the only thing it does is to download again but if I use the swf player it sends me an error and I do not install the adobe flash player even Restart my entire computer after having obviously reinstalled but still giving me the same problems any solution?
try safari

Illustrivity

Mar 2, 2018
Been working for at least a few versions.
...what? The discussion was about loading from text, right?

'cause it was utterly broken for me in 2.8, and still is in 2.82.

EDIT: Also, I can only attack once in battles apparently, after which only the "Give Up" option works. Sigh.

Last edited:

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
...what? The discussion was about loading from text, right?

'cause it was utterly broken for me in 2.8, and still is in 2.82.

EDIT: Also, I can only attack once in battles apparently, after which only the "Give Up" option works. Sigh.
Was it? I've never had troubles with save files in this.
I've even edited mine a few times to mess with stuff.
Hmmm...

Yolodude1234

Mar 3, 2018
can someone give me a complete save code pls? i allways been good at this game but i don't know why this time my "pets" are allways and costantly sad and try to run away don't matter anything i do...

Illustrivity

Mar 2, 2018
Was it? I've never had troubles with save files in this.
I've even edited mine a few times to mess with stuff.
Hmmm...
Yep, I didn't edit anything in the save beyond just the money, and it's broken the upgrades (in Home), getting new quests by talking to the NPCs who give them to you (such as Bea etc., as the quests just don't show up), battles only let me attack once and some other little things I don't recall at the moment, and this has happened to me in multiple browsers, with different "playthroughs" etc.

It's curious it hasn't happened to you, though. I wonder what's different on my end in that case.

gonnakms

Sep 10, 2017
We really need ass and thighs size option for this game, someone please message the developers somehow because idk if they read comments

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
can someone give me a complete save code pls? i allways been good at this game but i don't know why this time my "pets" are allways and costantly sad and try to run away don't matter anything i do...
Assign a chef, and have them cook a meal that gives +mood every night.

Feb 24, 2019
Love this game but will not play it on IE, keyloggers everywhere on IE. Also have a current save thats gotten screwed up somehow.. so just gonna wait

ARDATR103

May 21, 2019
I can't open SWF files when I open it, it reloads the same file with the same name in every browser

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes