Plily

Apr 14, 2018
Man I feel so dumb. I thought the title of the game was Strumpet2. I am here looking for part 1......

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
yeah but it still bothers me that there are cheats but I can't figure out how to effectively inact them and I'm not willing to waste the $10 to figure it out, sorry but if a Gameshark was $30 and provided thousands of codes I don't see how 2 codes could equate to $10

Theres a link in the OP showing you how to cheat. It takes 1 minute to add as much gold as you need.

I've attached my end of day 1 save with loads of cash. You just need to figure out where it goes

its likely to be along the lines of
C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
Theres a link in the OP showing you how to cheat. It takes 1 minute to add as much gold as you need.

I've attached my end of day 1 save with loads of cash. You just need to figure out where it goes

its likely to be along the lines of
C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\
oh eh I already know the codes I just haven't been able to figure out where to input them. they're super easy to find when you open up the file, the problem is figuring out where they apply. thank you tho.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
oh eh I already know the codes I just haven't been able to figure out where to input them. they're super easy to find when you open up the file, the problem is figuring out where they apply. thank you tho.
I think you misunderstand what that post is doing. You don't needs codes. its a way to directly mod the save file. It will work with any .swf game

Just open up your save file in the web page in the post i linked and you can change what ever variable you like. you can add as much gold as you want and change all the stats for any of the strumpets you own.

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
I think you misunderstand what that post is doing. You don't needs codes. its a way to directly mod the save file. It will work with any .swf game

Just open up your save file in the web page in the post i linked and you can change what ever variable you like. you can add as much gold as you want and change all the stats for any of the strumpets you own.
I'm aware I could do that but when one code max's out stats in a much faster way then slowly working your way through each individual stat for each character :/

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
Man, this games development, for the amount of money they get is....insanely slow.
Almost the same can be said about Summertime Saga. I am a patreon to Darkcookie and the new update seems like it is taking forever. Good thing for this site, so many games to keep me and my little bro very happy ;D

Reactions: nuayasui

zael234

Jun 1, 2017
Anyone know another way to find the save file? The Appdata method/macromedia to sharedobject file, is not working for me, its not there.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Anyone know another way to find the save file? The Appdata method/macromedia to sharedobject file, is not working for me, its not there.
Run a search in your OS for for '.sol' files. The actual save is called stumpets.sol. I think the location is dependant on the programme you use. I was using Pot.player.

In the Appdata directory its pretty deep, this is my path:

....\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\55QXKW5U\localhost\User\Downloads\Megasync\Strumpets269\newstrumpets.swf\stumpets.sol

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Any app where i can run the game, or any safe place were i can download de SWF player??
PLZ
You can play it with most media players.
I use potplayer
but i belie it will also work with vlc

zael234

Jun 1, 2017
Run a search in your OS for for '.sol' files. The actual save is called stumpets.sol. I think the location is dependant on the programme you use. I was using Pot.player.

In the Appdata directory its pretty deep, this is my path:

....\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\55QXKW5U\localhost\User\Downloads\Megasync\Strumpets269\newstrumpets.swf\stumpets.sol
Thank you that worked also helped me find many other save files that I couldn't find before :).

Cramone

May 14, 2018
i send 2 in mission and never comeback, always says 1 day or 3 day but they are always on mission.

¿what can i do?

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes