quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
i send 2 in mission and never comeback, always says 1 day or 3 day but they are always on mission.

¿what can i do?
try edit your save with minerva

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Can someone pass a guard with female protagonist and with a large amount of money? please

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Can someone pass a guard with female protagonist and with a large amount of money? please
Did you mean 'post a save' ?

Theres a link in the OP showing you how to cheat. It takes 1 minute to add as much gold as you need.

I've attached my end of day 1 save with loads of cash. You just need to figure out where it goes

its likely to be along the lines of
C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
Are the patrons of this game honestly happy at the rate this is going? I seriously I want to know.

batztefano

Aug 1, 2018
yeah, i cant play it....it doesn't open with a swf player and everytime i try to open it on a browser it just starts a download...if you guys now a way let me know

Reactions: InTheShadows

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
yeah, i cant play it....it doesn't open with a swf player and everytime i try to open it on a browser it just starts a download...if you guys now a way let me know
I use potplayer its free and well supported.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Is it possible to fuck your strumpets? And is it possible to save any other way than text?
The game autosaves to where ever your flash player defaults to

mine was here:
C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\

You can manipulate the save in minovera to cheat. (see posts above)

wren2012

Aug 9, 2018
the games still progressing along nicely it looks...currently at 2.72 and theres a handful of animations and weapons...i just cant find any other games on the patreon, so its solely strumpets 2 being worked on. dedicated at least

also to note, $1 gets you the current release, and an offline version....kinda tempted to give em a dollar myself

the current public release is on newgrounds at 2.7

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes