• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
What I'm thinking is, that 'BUFFED' and 'meow' are cheat codes. Now, I'm probably wrong on this assumption. But if I'm not, figuring out where to enter these is the main question on my mind.
Any thoughts?
EDIT: Entering 'BeaBae' as your character name will give you a special character.
Your not wrong, the evil mind behind Strumpets is the same Evil mind behind Wallhack. and finds value in selling codes. it's about $10 on patreon and there's a cheat reminder. but I'd love for you to figure it out to spite him. I think you are suppose to just type them in, at least that what it looks like based off the memo On Page 2 of this thread.

just typing them in does nothing yay...

hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
well i just tried to download 2.63 from mega,nopy and workupload and all 3 come up corrupt, its not my system because i just downloaded like 4 other games and they are fine.

Jwats

Jan 10, 2018
well i just tried to download 2.63 from mega,nopy and workupload and all 3 come up corrupt, its not my system because i just downloaded like 4 other games and they are fine.

Instructions:

1- Extract to desired location.
2- Open SWF file in browser or use SWFPlayer

^this worked. Just drag to new tab button on browser

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
I really don't want to pony up $10 for two cheats just to figure out how to activate them but ugh the bastard always does it in such a way that'll drive you absolutely insane till you figure it out.

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
It's been a while since I've play this..
I've found 2.64 on svscomics, and I've mirror it here:
I dunno about no swf player, but for any flash games it's best to use , and it works with it. Just don't open the game with your browser, since most of them disabled flash.

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
@kix can you update the OP with 2.64?

Mirrors:
- - - - - - - -

Tapz

Jan 31, 2018
Love the game just having a problem saving it (no option to copy and paste from the box)..Im on Linux mint btw..any help please?

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
@kix can you update the OP with 2.64?

Mirrors:
- - - - - - - -
There we go.

Reactions: Garnet X

Frederiksc

Aug 17, 2017
Just found 2.651 Hotfix on a Russian site. Hentay Game Ru, just add a minus and a dot. Leads to a TurboBit folder. I do not have mirror capacity, so I think you need to make an ad-ladden trip... Size is 26.3MB.
S2651.png

Reactions: Mmmbbbmmmzzz1

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
You can upload to any of the mirrors I've used above, to update this.. no user account needed, it's easy. OR look at here:

Edit: found it

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes