• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

total

Jun 17, 2017
So I've been repeatedly running into an issue with slaves in that they constantly have the "horny" debuff. Completely irrelevant for jobs, but really goddamn unfortunate for combat because every enemy in the universe goes before them and gets in what is essentially a free hit.
You fuck them, they lose lust, but then the next day they have even more than before. They're not being drugged, they don't have any perks (that I can see, no idea if there's innate modifiers), they just gain lust faster than I can fuck it out of them.
Is this supposed to be the case? Because if so, that's bloody annoying early game because I actually need somebody to drag along with me on missions
Last time I played this, when you "take advantage" of a defeated party your slaves become less lustful. So the first fight of the day is still a shitshow, but once it's done you can clear the debuff.

busterdude

Aug 3, 2017
ok quick question win i was doing stuff in the lab sometimes win you tell it to alter a slave the slave just disappears never to be seen again is that supposed to happen or is that a bug ?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
ok quick question win i was doing stuff in the lab sometimes win you tell it to alter a slave the slave just disappears never to be seen again is that supposed to happen or is that a bug ?
Did they die during the procedure? Do you see the job report at the end of day?

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
seems like this Version has a bug at where toxity is increasing instead of decreasing over time...
might also apply for the horny level...not sure there though
observed the toxity bug with several slaves...once you edit "tox_cur":0 in the save it's stays down but once its >0 it constantly increses till it hits max
Well,that explains that...utterly busts the version though.

Oh no, I just live in a country with really stupid laws on loli and I was wondering if I could download this without a SWAT team bursting through my window.
Thats more than just unlikely,also depending on your country that whole "drawn=pedo" fiasco doesnt even cover writen fiction.
Just use a proxy if you are that paranoid(but...thats hiding in a mountain bunker with a tinfoil hat from the government levels of paranoid).

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
First off, I only read back a couple of pages- is there ANY way to restore the original Emily portrait (and all associated images) [the last version I played was 0.5.14d]? I really, really, really don't like the new one- she looks like she has a learning disability. I copied the folder from my previous version when she didn't look so "special" into the image folder for the new game, but it still keeps showing up- I'm guessing it's embedded somewhere else in the files. As Leeloo Dallas would say, "Pleh-hay-s H-al-p". :)

Also, where/how do you get to these new quests mentioned in the ChangeLog (Added 3 new 'hard' repetable quests)? There is nothing under my "Main Quests", "Side Quests", or "Repeatable Quests" tabs. Do you have to do some event or talk to someone to trigger them?

What are the 3 new traits and do they affect existing characters?

What is toxicity, exactly?

Under the "Constants" Menu what does "time for interaction" mean? It's default is 20, is that good or bad?

How are you supposed to improve your reputation in Amberguard when there are no random civilian attacks or slavers to fight?

Is there a cure for the "Frail" and "Mute" trait/attributes?

busterdude

Aug 3, 2017
Did they die during the procedure? Do you see the job report at the end of day?
i went back in and tested it they die from to much stress win i start the lab work they are not stressed at all but win tell the lab to alter them they die instantly it does not come up in the job report just in the bottom right hand corner for a split second you have pay attention to sea it ?

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Complete custom slave requests or just sell slaves.

Also an event gives you mansion upgrade points, in the forrests I believe. Been a long time since I played though.

Fitzgerald

Oct 23, 2017
For those asking, in the Settings menu there should be an option for picking which portrait you want, when there's multiple available - when I have a chance to crack my game open, I'll check it out.

Also, there's a bugfix update already - Strive isn't normally fully fixed until the 'd' version.

Linux:
OSX:
32 Bit:
64 Bit:

Changelog:

0.5.17d

• Finally fixed toxicity bug
  • Fixed lust growing unreasonably quickly
  • Added option to remove lust to cheat menu (follows "Max Lust")
0.5.17c

• Some additional bugfixes
  • Slightly improved illustration for zoe scene

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
i went back in and tested it they die from to much stress win i start the lab work they are not stressed at all but win tell the lab to alter them they die instantly it does not come up in the job report just in the bottom right hand corner for a split second you have pay attention to sea it ?
It is not stress but health that matters. Right next to the end of day button you see where you can click the job report at any time

Feb 17, 2017
Advanced random portrait and auto full body image loader. v1.1 ( )

.When new random slave is generated it searches your Portraits image pack folder for images by specific tags in their names, in this order:
Sex->Age->Race->Hair_Colour->Breasts_Size->Skin_Tone->Butt_Size->Natural_Selection
And applies that image to the new slave. Like the original dev script, but a little bit more picky).
.Then it checks if full body image with SAME name and same path but in Bodies image pack folder exist, and applies it to this new slave too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, here is a "fixed" version of of "The Butler"s image pack from the OP.
(Did this for myself so basically as is)
Removed all tags from image names but Sex Race and Age. Fixed Race in folder and file names. It still has no male body images though.
"Fixed it" because it had impossible stuff in it, like Humans with purple hair, that can't spawn by default in game, so would've never been selected by my script. Now all is simpler, fair, random.

LughC

Jul 13, 2017
how do you use the offensive/defensive spells in combat? I have some unlocked but can stil only use basic attack

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes