locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
looks good but is there a option to shut off Futa/shemales and gay/Yaoi as a option
as i sayd it looks good but i am not into those 2 option

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
looks good but is there a option to shut off Futa/shemales and gay/Yaoi as a option
Main menu > option > game "tab" > remove the check from "Futa" and voilà, problem should be solved.
For yaoi I don't know, though if you don't really want that you can simply avoid it without problem. It's not forced or anything.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
If you go by the "only being fucked is gay"-mantra you can also switch that off in the options.
Further you can determine the % chance of gender randomization for NPCs to turn off males altogether(story related NPCs aside).
Why you would go to that amount of (minimal)work if you could just avoid anything male in the game is beyond me tho <-<

Lavaza

Jan 3, 2018
Sorry for the possibly stupid question, but where are you supposed to place the "bodies" and "potrait" maps?

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Heads up for people that use .17b,somehow my Slime´s racial trait was reversed and she is constantly mutating oO I mean its kind of hilarious but...you know...maybe hold back on the Slime harem for now.

[edit]and now my Dryad´s toxicity is randomly spiking...something weird is going on oO

harmi

Aug 2, 2017
If appdata is hidden, press while in windows explorer or this computer screen the key : ALT on your keyboard.
Than some menu's appear in the top left, there press img / screen (3rd option) and tick on hidden files/items. And app data should be visable. ( this is for windows 10 btw, should be sort off the same for older win os).

Or search / magnify option in start and type : %appdata
And go to the location that EvilPenguin posted. That should do the trick aswell.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
What sort of loli is in this game?

Is it a "GG breast sized girl with face of a 12 year old" or "you're getting put on some sort of list" type?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
What sort of loli is in this game?

Is it a "GG breast sized girl with face of a 12 year old" or "you're getting put on some sort of list" type?
Given the fact that this game is more "text-based" than "CG-based", you can't really see that. You can just read that and imagine it for yourself (or if you don't want any loli, just avoid them).. or if you have the "portraits & bodies" pack then you can easily add a picture for the loli and get a glimpse of it.

Toastedsnow

Dec 30, 2017
So I've been repeatedly running into an issue with slaves in that they constantly have the "horny" debuff. Completely irrelevant for jobs, but really goddamn unfortunate for combat because every enemy in the universe goes before them and gets in what is essentially a free hit.
You fuck them, they lose lust, but then the next day they have even more than before. They're not being drugged, they don't have any perks (that I can see, no idea if there's innate modifiers), they just gain lust faster than I can fuck it out of them.
Is this supposed to be the case? Because if so, that's bloody annoying early game because I actually need somebody to drag along with me on missions

Kaiww

Jul 8, 2018
So I've been repeatedly running into an issue with slaves in that they constantly have the "horny" debuff. Completely irrelevant for jobs, but really goddamn unfortunate for combat because every enemy in the universe goes before them and gets in what is essentially a free hit.
You fuck them, they lose lust, but then the next day they have even more than before. They're not being drugged, they don't have any perks (that I can see, no idea if there's innate modifiers), they just gain lust faster than I can fuck it out of them.
Is this supposed to be the case? Because if so, that's bloody annoying early game because I actually need somebody to drag along with me on missions
Assigne them private quarters, then they can mastrubate and loose the Horny status. ;)

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
seems like this Version has a bug at where toxity is increasing instead of decreasing over time...
might also apply for the horny level...not sure there though
observed the toxity bug with several slaves...once you edit "tox_cur":0 in the save it's stays down but once its >0 it constantly increses till it hits max

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Given the fact that this game is more "text-based" than "CG-based", you can't really see that. You can just read that and imagine it for yourself (or if you don't want any loli, just avoid them).. or if you have the "portraits & bodies" pack then you can easily add a picture for the loli and get a glimpse of it.
Oh no, I just live in a country with really stupid laws on loli and I was wondering if I could download this without a SWAT team bursting through my window.

Reactions: brynhildr

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
there is an option in the menu to enable all references to characters of possible non legal age... just don't check that option if that's your concern

Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
Does the new update fix bug with toxicity and Slimes? There is a "c" version on patreon. I'm acutally thinking to bite a bullet, but paying 5$ (around 18-20 in my country currency) as unemployed student does not set right to me... (yes, I am cheap ass, do not judge me)

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes