brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
What was the last working version prior to the new "upgrade"?
*I have no idea why the developer decided breaking their game was in their interest*
The latest version before the big change - sex system firstly - if I remember correctly was the 0.5.4.1e

Reactions: caju

caju

Oct 5, 2017
The latest version before the big change - sex system firstly - if I remember correctly was the 0.5.4.1e
They are at 0.5.6a according to the blog, which is odd because it appears like they are upgrading a broken game.
I loved the game but hate to see it broken, because it feels like it is about to be abandoned.
The last blog post was 45 days ago.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
They are at 0.5.6a according to the blog, which is odd because it appears like they are upgrading a broken game.
I loved the game but hate to see it broken, because it feels like it is about to be abandoned.
The last blog post was 45 days ago.
I've a funny feeling that this is what will happen sooner or later. In the end the game technically speaking, it's done. An ending is already there even though it's not that satisfying, but it's already there. Most of the game is "complete" in a certain sense so what remains should be adding something else, fixing something and so on but the game is, as of now, complete.

And it's truly a shame how things have changed for this. Before the big changes this was a good, good game. Not like Jack-o-nine that's for sure, but still was good nonetheless :FeelsBadMan:

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
He's too focused on redoing the same things over and over. Two engine switches, constantly replacing the art (often making it worse imo)... Every new version gave me that "what did I bother downloading" feeling so I just stopped giving him money and focused on Lilith's Throne instead, in no small part due to @KapitanDupa making me aware of its existence.

Reactions: KapitanDupa

Fire Fall

Jan 8, 2018
Would it be better if as a final update they made the game easier to mod? Making it easier to add stuff in order to keep playing, adding new enemies, new areas, new traits, new sex scenes.
That is if they really do feel like the game is complete, which it is not IMO, there's quite a bit of broken stuff inside the game.

Deleted member 81569

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2017
Its a good concept but he should start to fix shit instead of redoin what's workin fine.
I mean the last public version still have the bug of custom quests resetin when loading a game.

Unknownadd

Sep 23, 2017
Its a good concept but he should start to fix shit instead of redoin what's workin fine.
I mean the last public version still have the bug of custom quests resetin when loading a game.
I actually reported that one many months ago. He said that there are no variables to track and save quest and slaves that are generated by the random generator in the slave market so there is no intention to fix that. Quests are regenerated everytime a save is loaded and slaves are generated every time the engine is reloaded. So...save and game scumming is a thing. ;)

Deleted member 81569

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2017
I actually reported that one many months ago. He said that there are no variables to track and save quest and slaves that are generated by the random generator in the slave market so there is no intention to fix that. Quests are regenerated everytime a save is loaded and slaves are generated every time the engine is reloaded. So...save and game scumming is a thing. ;)
That's both lazy and stupid, i mean all it takes is add an variable, as he pointed out, in the save file and both are fixed.
It's stupid because he is using save scumming as a way to reset the shops, instead of making a in game mechanic for that.
It's lazy because if he still want to keep this possibility he could simply add the variable and add a option that check if the game should use that variable or not, effectively allowing the players to choose how they play.
But at this point i can't really say he is a fine example of game designer, i mean the game is pretty much in the same place mechanic wise for over half a year. An he is fixing what isn't broke.
It feels like breading season all over again.

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
That's both lazy and stupid, i mean all it takes is add an variable, as he pointed out, in the save file and both are fixed.
It's stupid because he is using save scumming as a way to reset the shops, instead of making a in game mechanic for that.
It's lazy because if he still want to keep this possibility he could simply add the variable and add a option that check if the game should use that variable or not, effectively allowing the players to choose how they play.
But at this point i can't really say he is a fine example of game designer, i mean the game is pretty much in the same place mechanic wise for over half a year. An he is fixing what isn't broke.
It feels like breeding season all over again.
It's worse cause if you ask him the story line is complete, which in all honesty speeds up way too quickly at the end and then becomes feeling like you only got a quarter of a well thought story/world.

DominatePar

Mar 9, 2018
i can add manually but i want the game add auto by engine since i don't want to do it for every slave and this game is pretty hard for me now.
Thanks anyway.

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
Please tell me where should i place bodies and portraits file that i download?
there is a folder in the %appdata% section you need to transfer it to
then find the portrait and full body option when inspecting the slave or yourself and load it
note that there is some lag as it loads

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes