MontyPython85

Jul 2, 2017
Fair warning, people... potentially stupid question coming up from yours truly!

Does anyone know how I am able to pierce my slave(s) privates? They're refusing as of now... Is there anything specific I need to do, or for my slaves to have (a trait or something)? Thanks!

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Fair warning, people... potentially stupid question coming up from yours truly!

Does anyone know how I am able to pierce my slave(s) privates? They're refusing as of now... Is there anything specific I need to do, or for my slaves to have (a trait or something)? Thanks!
Did you try the services tab at the slaver place in the city?

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
You guys mention all these shortcuts to getting things but I've yet to see any of them. Also I run out of money because I run out of food, and then everyone starts whining about being upset and then they sometimes bail on me.

Also early game my characters tend to get their asses kicked, even when I picked something more combat focused.

Fitzgerald

Oct 23, 2017
Maverick is an evil, evil man and did another bugfix patch update earlier today, so this is one version out of date. I'll give it another day to see if there's more coming, then grab the latest for everyone.

Here's the version I promised last night:

x64:
x32:
OSX:
Linux:

Cheat code remains bxjsfybp.

Changelog:

0.5.4.1d

• Fixed brothel repeatable quest
  • Fixed slaves getting stress from being 'naked'
0.5.4.1c

• More bugfixes
0.5.4.1b

• Mage's Order background updated
  • Fixed gear purchase
  • Fixed bug when someone is removed from party during exploration
0.5.4.1a

• Fixed some inventory item issues
  • Fixed some combat and exploration bugs (including gaining invincibility with armor)

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Not that I can see, it seems to still work.

My problem is, not dying on the first few fights because RNG hates my guts. I've died twice and still haven't gotten to level 2 yet.

Nariz

Jan 2, 2018
The gear and use items buttons vanished in the 0.5.4.x , with new games as well as old saves.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Gear you have to talk to one of your slaves to actually see it.

Edit: Does anyone have some sort of guide on how not to suck at this game? I was reading one and following the directions, but it says I need at least 2 slaves at level 2 to even really get anywhere, and one of my slaves wants something I can't get because it's the very thing kicking my ass all the time. It's been a constant back and forth of trying to collect food and not making any progress. I only have 30 gold left, and I still am not in a position to make any money.

buttfart

Jan 9, 2018

Edit: Does anyone have some sort of guide on how not to suck at this game? I was reading one and following the directions, but it says I need at least 2 slaves at level 2 to even really get anywhere, and one of my slaves wants something I can't get because it's the very thing kicking my ass all the time. It's been a constant back and forth of trying to collect food and not making any progress. I only have 30 gold left, and I still am not in a position to make any money.
make sure to set your first slave as a hunter, also make sure you start with the mercenary pack ( 2 weapons 2 armor to strat with) give yourself and your slave at least one or two endurance to start, and pump your strength, after that buy a couple of bandaids from the merchant in town, also fill your bags with ropes, after that check the slave market for requests, if theres any requests for a windower accept it, buy a female slave from the market and dye her hair to match the request, then turn her in, you'll almost always make profit, after that go to the wimborn outskirts and explore, run away from any fights with more than 2 bandits, attack people who are alone, and just run away from fights until you get back to wimborn, buy a sundress for your slave (reduces fight stress) and sell any bandits you manage to capture, you'll want to save the prettiest bandit you find, at the beginning you'll want to get rid of any slave over commoner level, simply because they're needy, you do not need to set a jailer, also rape actions in your dungeon is a great way to get mana at the beginning since you'll have a lot of energy to burn while your first slave works off battle stress

hope this helps

Reactions: reallybadman

Unknownadd

Sep 23, 2017
Hmm...I have a different starting strategy.

1) Agility is the most important stat for you and your slaves. Agility powers a lot of jobs and also acts as your chance to hit and dodge attacks. If you have low agility you'll find your attacks missing more often and yourself taking more damage as fights are longer. With high agility you'll whittle enemies down and capture runners with greater ease.

2) Be mindful of your first starting slave. There are several ways to use your first slave.
Method 1) Get a slave with high natural max agility and a combat bonus. A beast/half wolf will give you bonus damage and detection (which allows you to avoid combat) with a max str/agi of 5/5 and a beast/half cat will give you increased dodge with a str/agi of 4/6. The wolf is a better all-rounder while the cat is a more consistent source of late game damage and tanking with all that agility and dodge.
Method 2) Get a human slave. They will naturally start with 40 beauty which means you can skip the first mage quest for an easy 250 gold. Downside is you'll be reliant on captures and slave market for your starting party.

3) Choose either Researcher or Mercenary for your background.
Farmer gives you a net bonus of 375 gold, Aristocrat give you a net bonus of 450 gold, Mercenary gives you a net bonus of 500 gold, and Researcher gives you a net bonus of 700 gold. The caveat is that to make the best use of the researcher you're going to need mana for those heals which you could get for a 50 gold slave in the prison for 'free use', however since mana gain is dependent on your and your partner's magic stat and orgasms it can be VERY slow to get any with low stats. Mercenary gives a more immediate bonus to your combat potential, but swords require agility and leather is inferior to chain mail at the start, but selling it gets you a little closer to buying a set.

4) Watch out for slave guild quests.
As mentioned before there is a ridiculously easy quest to get a humanoid slave with a certain hair color. Best case scenario there is a cheap 50 gold slave you can buy and turn in for an easy profit of 400-480 gold. Next best case scenario is you buy a 50 gold slave and 50 gold hair dye to dye their hair the correct color and turn them in for 350-430 gold. Still acceptable is buying any slave less than 400 gold and using the hair dye. Doing quests will net you mansion upgrade points, gold, and city rep. Good city rep prevents critical failures in jobs and provides stat gain bonuses. Bad city rep introduces critical failures as their are job outcome where you get screwed by the city and inhabitants for stat loss, extra stress, and drained energy.

If you're not above save scumming the guild quests are changed every time the game is loaded from a save and the potential slaves for sale are reset when the game is opened. If you want different quests you can save/load to get a new quest roll and if you want new slaves you can quit and open the game again. This is important to note even if you aren't save scumming. If you have slave you REALLY want to buy they won't be there if you exit the game. If you have a quest you want to pick up it won't be there if you load from a save. Also, slaves are ONLY rerolled when the game opens and the day is processed. If you buy a slave and then reload at the start of the day the slave will be gone for good.

5) Mind your rep with encounters.
If you kill or rape bandits you lose city rep. If you kill, rape, or capture the victims of bandits you lose city rep. If you release victims you gain city rep. If you capture and sell bandits nothing happens to your rep. So if you need mana then capture and take bandits back to prison first. Try to avoid lone civilians unless you REALLY need a slave of their race as even attacking them will cost you rep. If your rep is high enough bandit victims will start giving you rewards for saving them such as gifts (typical drops), a quickie for mana, or even offering to be your slave. VERY high city rep and the bandit victims will practically throw themselves into your servitude willingly for high value obedient slaves to sell for gold and upgrade points.

akcool

Aug 14, 2017

just follow this

Nariz

Jan 2, 2018
Is there any other way than the one enhancement operation per slave to permanently increase attractiveness?

Unknownadd

Sep 23, 2017
A kimono provides an equipment boost, but the only other way would be with tattoos. If you get the beauty parlor mansion upgrade you can tattoo your slaves for small buffs. The nature tattoo gives a +5 beauty buff permanently. Since you can apply it to the face, chest, waist, arms, legs, and ass this means you can get a total of +30 to beauty.

If you want to roll the dice there is also the mutate spell. It change one aspect of your slave at random and one of the aspects is beauty which can be made to go up or down. You'll have to save scum to get good results though because it is random.

A.L.C

Aug 23, 2017
Seems like there's a problem with the documents quest, after killing the golem I get stuck so in case it happens to anybody else I'd advise you to bring a Teleportation Seal before heading to the ruins.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Trying this game out for the first time.
Struggling to make money, since I only have myself and one (combat focused) slave.

Fighting bandits is going well, but they have no loot and sell for about as much as the rope itself costs.
I captures a few to train, but it's slow going.
Edit: Now they're dropping all sorts of weird shit, like Ninja outfits. Guess I was just unlucky that the first ten or twenty had absolutely nothing.

Thought I'd gotten lucky when I captured a bandit with the 'likes it rough' trait (no negatives from rape) so I could finally restore my mana.
Unfortunately, it turned out to be a dude, so I sold him.

Not sure why killing bandits is -rep, surely it should be +rep? They're bandits.

Anyway, any tips for a beginner? I already got merc start (even though I can't equip my own swords, my bodyguard can)
Also, can you put your main character on contraceptives? You can do it for servants, but not for yourself?

Edit: One more question. How exactly does 'Praise' work? Every time I try it, it turns my servant arrogant and they lose obedience and loyalty. Even if I use it after a hard day's work.

A.L.C

Aug 23, 2017
One more question. How exactly does 'Praise' work? Every time I try it, it turns my servant arrogant and they lose obedience and loyalty. Even if I use it after a hard day's work.
Use mind read to check if the servant has been praised recently. If it says something about the servant being upbeat from praising you should give it a few days before praising/gifting the servant, when you use it again and the upbeat status is gone you can praise again. And starting out I would say putting a point in Con to survive a few battles and putting another in STR until you can level up and get more points to allocate in other stats. Sometimes the bandits also drop better versions of equipment with extra stats, they also appear in chests you can lockpick/open with energy. Saving people from being bullied is also a good way for Rep/Rewards (If they offer something)

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
So, coming back after a couple of hours at the game. Praise/punish is tricky to understand, but basically it's based around their reaction to you entering that menu. Whether they're paying attention or not.

Seems to have nothing to do with their overall disposition towards you. (I've got a slave noted to hate me, who responds well to praise and poor to punishment, because she pays attention when I tell her to.)

Money is still a chore to grind.

I seem to have hit a serious problem on Cali (market-stall-girl)'s questline though.
I followed the wiki guide far enough to get to the point where she suggests coming with you to the slaver-camp, pretending to be a slave.

Simple enough, except I can't bring her with me. She won't join the battle-group, and I don't know why.
She's obedient, loyal and seems to like me, but her name is grey on the battle-group screen.

What exactly are the prerequisites for taking someone into a fight with you?

Use mind read to check if the servant has been praised recently. If it says something about the servant being upbeat from praising you should give it a few days before praising/gifting the servant, when you use it again and the upbeat status is gone you can praise again. And starting out I would say putting a point in Con to survive a few battles and putting another in STR until you can level up and get more points to allocate in other stats. Sometimes the bandits also drop better versions of equipment with extra stats, they also appear in chests you can lockpick/open with energy. Saving people from being bullied is also a good way for Rep/Rewards (If they offer something)
I have mind-read, so maybe it's doing something pasively, but it looks like I can tell if they're upbeat from being praised or not without actively using it.
That wasn't the issue I was having with it though, they were getting arrogant after the first use.
Turns out I was praising people who weren't even paying attention to me.
Now I know which line of discription to look for, I understand how to do it.

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
Ninja Suit is bugged in 0.5.4.1d. It doesn't remove the +agility when you unequip it so it is possible to raise agility at will. A patron should tell Maverick about this, if he doesn't already know. Too bad, I wanted to play through to see the end of main quest, but as I had moved a couple of ninja suits around to equip longswords many of my girls have inflated agility. I didn't notice that until later. I like to play by the rules, so have to restart.

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes