Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
For me I be a friend with her and just talk with the "interaction" option and get her loyalty and obedience up to 100% then when the sister comes to get her I make her go with food and money and a week later she comes back and lives with you happy ever after.

I do not treat them as slaves I treat them as friends.

I should try with emily..

I separated the slaves in two : the ones I care and with I'm friendly (and invest to increase their skills), and the ones who just exist to be exploited to death (the milk maids, for example).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I should try with emily..

I separated the slaves in two : the ones I care and with I'm friendly (and invest to increase their skills), and the ones who just exist to be exploited to death (the milk maids, for example).
I did a little test with the farm vs the market, public entertainment and the mage guild jobs.

12 Tauruses on a milk farm and 12 girls working the other jobs. Tauruses = about 500 a day and the girls = about 1100 a day.
I was making 1600-1700 a day with the set up and when I put the Tauruses on the other jobs I ended up with a litter over 2000 a day in income.

Now Melissa is different when she kills you longest friend she is the only one I ever branded and she works as a high class whore in the red light whorehouse. To my suprise she makes a bunch of money, in about 100 days of laying on her back she made me over 67k worth. She is my highest earner I have.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
The only time I got Melissa I put her to work as a research subject in Umbra until she died (after a brief stint as fucktoy for good measure). Thought it was appropriate, she's not worth the slave you lose by getting her and I just never liked her even before that.

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
How many slaves are needed to run the mansion effectively ?

And what is the good rate of capture/tame/etc...

For example, at day 10, i have only have 6 slaves, including emily who is returned... and except the dragonskin i bought from slavers and the start girl, all of them sucks in term of level...

The only good surprize was an orc : she's fickle and commoner, so she earn like 130 gold at the brothel everyday...

how you can put 12 taurus in the farm ? there are only 2 spots...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you can upgrade the farm same as the sleeping quarters.
the only slave you need is a lab assistant... otherwise every other member in the mansion is optional.
Some people already posted their prefered slaves/members of the household

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018

For example, at day 10, i have only have 6 slaves, including emily who is returned... and except the dragonskin i bought from slavers and the start girl, all of them sucks in term of level...

The only good surprize was an orc : she's fickle and commoner, so she earn like 130 gold at the brothel everyday...

You can expand slave storage iirc, though I haven't touched the farm because I don't really like the idea of it.

As for how many slaves, that's gonna depend on how many you have. The goal is to strike a balance, make sure to have enough food while having someone cleaning or at least having the cleaning specialization. For food, the most important thing is the stats associated with foraging/hunting. You can get by pretty easily with only ~3 slaves, but you can also get by with as many as you want as long as you achieve that balance. Do note though that once you have a lot of slaves, it's best to have sex with them with everyone else, since that'll improve the relationship between the slaves, which helps prevent problem events.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
I remember NPCs having relatiosnhips between them, in older versions, is that still running?
(If I recall correctly, on one of the runs Emily and Cali became lovers, on another it was Emily and her sister)

Currently, there seems to be an ocassional "NPC got in a quarrel with NPC", and I see they have a hidden score (it shows on the save).I also saw something like "you feel embarrased to spy on the lovers and let them alone" or something like that, so I assume there's some NPC action.

But so far, nothing aside the quarrels has happened. Frankly, I don't remember if there was an event or something like that...

Also, there's a point on the starting slave's sidequest, where she gets the "grateful" trait (in my case, she became a dom, took me by surprise). After that, is there any more events, or that's the end of the sidequest?

Edit:
another one I forgot... after rescuing Tisha, you bed her. And then you get an option to "ask her to work for you" the other is "don't bother her". I chose the second (cos I thought she would stay anyways), but she apparently went away. Will she return later as Emily, or is permanently gone?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
most choices in the unique girl quest line were either continue or abort or at the end what ending you desire for them.
So you mostlikely lost her with that

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017

Well you will need 3 to help fight with you.
You need 1 cook.
You need 1 in the Lab.
You need at the start 1 to clean but the more people you get you will soon need at least 1 more if not 2 for a total of 3 when the house is full.
You need several to hunt and gather to supply food. (How many depends on how many people you have, the more people the more food they eat.)
I also recommend you get a "Headgirl" which I use the sister for and set it on "Patronage" this will help keep the house from blowing up in fights between the girls. (You need to make the girl as close to 100 on looks as possible and give or raise her charm up as high as you can get it.)

To see if a girl is fighting with or being a lover to any other girl you look at the "Statistics" and in the right hand side show who she knows and what kind of relationship she is having with each. Strive 2018-12-30 12-58-16-42.jpg
(((If they are fighting then put them in the same job for several weeks and they will work it out.)))

I use my fighting girls for hunting so all in all if you want all the Main Npc's to go along with what you need then you are looking at about 24, I use the main NPC's to bring in the money with jobs with most of them working at the Mage Guild.
Both Emily and Tisha I use for cleaning along with Cail plus after they all become friends they sleep in my MC bed keeping him warm at nights.:love:

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
I remember NPCs having relatiosnhips between them, in older versions, is that still running?
(If I recall correctly, on one of the runs Emily and Cali became lovers, on another it was Emily and her sister)

Currently, there seems to be an ocassional "NPC got in a quarrel with NPC", and I see they have a hidden score (it shows on the save).I also saw something like "you feel embarrased to spy on the lovers and let them alone" or something like that, so I assume there's some NPC action.

But so far, nothing aside the quarrels has happened. Frankly, I don't remember if there was an event or something like that...

Also, there's a point on the starting slave's sidequest, where she gets the "grateful" trait (in my case, she became a dom, took me by surprise). After that, is there any more events, or that's the end of the sidequest?

Edit:
another one I forgot... after rescuing Tisha, you bed her. And then you get an option to "ask her to work for you" the other is "don't bother her". I chose the second (cos I thought she would stay anyways), but she apparently went away. Will she return later as Emily, or is permanently gone?
All slaves can enter a relationship, it's random, though you can make it more likely by bedding them together and making them interact with each other during it. You can also do that to just improve their relationship in general, which is useful when some are "bitter" towards each other.

You probably lost her, since the quests are pretty straightforward like Evangelion said.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
most choices in the unique girl quest line were either continue or abort or at the end what ending you desire for them.
So you mostlikely lost her with that
You probably lost her, since the quests are pretty straightforward like Evangelion said.
Gotcha.
No big deal, since I saved right before doing the quest. I was asking because I prefer to have the NPCs join willingly, but in this case, is not like I'm ensalving her or something like that.

W65

May 31, 2018
You need 1 cook.
You need 1 in the Lab.
You need at the start 1 to clean but the more people you get you will soon need at least 1 more if not 2 for a total of 3 when the house is full.
You need several to hunt and gather to supply food. (How many depends on how many people you have, the more people the more food they eat.)
I also recommend you get a "Headgirl" which I use the sister for and set it on "Patronage" this will help keep the house from blowing up in fights between the girls. (You need to make the girl as close to 100 on looks as possible and give or raise her charm up as high as you can get it.)

To see if a girl is fighting with or being a lover to any other girl you look at the "Statistics" and in the right hand side show who she knows and what kind of relationship she is having with each. View attachment 210332
(((If they are fighting then put them in the same job for several weeks and they will work it out.)))

I use my fighting girls for hunting so all in all if you want all the Main Npc's to go along with what you need then you are looking at about 24, I use the main NPC's to bring in the money with jobs with most of them working at the Mage Guild.
Both Emily and Tisha I use for cleaning along with Cail plus after they all become friends they sleep in my MC bed keeping him warm at nights.:love:
The slave-slave relationship thing is slightly disappointing: it's technically there, but it really doesn't matter much in the larger game context. It's also sorta hidden away there in the statistics screen. I mean, it's a good thing that it's in there, I just wish it'd been emphasized a little more in the game with events or scenes or something.

(In fairness, even Free Cities, which also implements slave-slave relationships, doesn't do them in too much more depth.)

The end-of-night prostitution jobs are sorta the same way. They're in the game, and they do the game function of making you money, but I don't really remember seeing much in the way of events or sex summaries like in most trainers. It's another little thing that I think folks have come to expect from the typical slave trainer game, and it'd actually be a chance to differentiate the races a little more: describe how a customer paid extra because they like fox girls, or whatever.

I really don't mean to say that Strive is light on the sex content, but it does kinda feel like there are missed opportunities hanging around in a few places. I mean, I really give the guy props for getting the EraTohoK-type sex system in the game. I never really appreciated how flexible of a system it is until I played around with it in K. But it does just feel like Strive still needs more work in places to really get it over the line. I ought to throw some money at the guy and tell him that. If he doesn't have one, maybe hiring a freelance writer for the extra sex text would be worthwhile. Then again, I don't think Strive has exactly made a mint on Patreon. Oh well.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You need 1 cook.
You need 1 in the Lab.

To see if a girl is fighting with or being a lover to any other girl you look at the "Statistics" and in the right hand side show who she knows and what kind of relationship she is having with each. View attachment 210332

I would call all of these girls optional... it's useful to have more than one girl in battle, but late game even 2 chars can easily kill any enemy given enough turns... you can buy food at the market in any town so you only need gold which can be gained by fighting in the field, with only 2 people the dirt level is practically non important...
but I agree that the fun point of this game is to have a rather large household with different races to utilize their race traits and get even better job results

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I would call all of these girls optional... it's useful to have more than one girl in battle, but late game even 2 chars can easily kill any enemy given enough turns... you can buy food at the market in any town so you only need gold which can be gained by fighting in the field, with only 2 people the dirt level is practically non important...
but I agree that the fun point of this game is to have a rather large household with different races to utilize their race traits and get even better job results
You never played the "Dragon Nest" area yet have you?:cool:

You don't go there until you reach all 4 to over lvl 25 with all and I mean all offensive spells that cause damage because your weapons are next to nothing to the monsters there. (All 4 must also have the heal spell, you will use it several times per battle for each of your fighters.)

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
At least 2 battle girls are necessary...

At the beginning, wining againt level 1 or 2 bandits is difficult... player, start girl, and emily are barely enough to defeat level 1 pair of bandits...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you can defeat slavers/guys herassing passerbys with only 2 people (player + starting girl)... but it'll be extremly hard... after leveling you can go further.
I played the dragons nest, but with war hammers normal attacks work fine... it's certainly a jump in dificulty and more combatants raise your chances winning without loosieng even a single combatant... that area however is optional; for the story mode a combat team of 2 is actually sufficient

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
At least 2 battle girls are necessary...

At the beginning, wining againt level 1 or 2 bandits is difficult... player, start girl, and emily are barely enough to defeat level 1 pair of bandits...
I don't use any one other than MC until I get him to lvl 5 then I look for the best Taurus's with the "Strong" trait then breed them to get 3 with it then start leveling them up.
I use the lab to get there stats as high as I can then use magic items to help out.
Still you can not win in Dragon Nest with less than 25th lvl team with all spells and the heal spell.

I use the sister to hunt for several days until the house gets to about 70% then use her to clean it back up to 100% then hunt again, by this time I have the food and money for Emily so I can get her back once she leaves then use her to clean the house afterwards.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
12 Tauruses on a milk farm and 12 girls working the other jobs. Tauruses = about 500 a day and the girls = about 1100 a day.
I was making 1600-1700 a day with the set up and when I put the Tauruses on the other jobs I ended up with a litter over 2000 a day in income.
You may not have noticed it, but slaves you take from the communal room and place in the farm no longer take up a bed in the communal room. So you can have 12 milk cows plus a full mansion with 33 slaves on other jobs -- 45 slaves in total (plus 8 more in the jail). And all of this without cheating and removing the capacity cap. The amount of money that you can make per day is quite large. Not that it matters all that much because once you've gotten to the point where your mansion is fully upgraded there's nothing really useful to spend those many thousands of gold you'll be earning every day.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
You may not have noticed it, but slaves you take from the communal room and place in the farm no longer take up a bed in the communal room. So you can have 12 milk cows plus a full mansion with 33 slaves on other jobs -- 45 slaves in total (plus 8 more in the jail). And all of this without cheating and removing the capacity cap. The amount of money that you can make per day is quite large. Not that it matters all that much because once you've gotten to the point where your mansion is fully upgraded there's nothing really useful to spend those many thousands of gold you'll be earning every day.
I thought they still kept there bed, with that being said its time to test that out because extra 500-600 a day does not hurt anything.;)(y)

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Slaves that are on other assignments, such as training or being modified, keep their beds. Seems like the farm is different. Guess they sleep in the barn. :p

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes