Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
So you want even bigger boobs? :KEK:
First of all, YES

Second, do you guys know how to make andrea lick lily? thats the last scene that i need to make everything up to date

And i'm anxious for the grandmas scenes

in case anyone want the save, i have installed cheatmod and incest patch(don't know if conflicts something if you haven't and use the save, so just a heads up)

justintime16

Nov 14, 2017
tried to get the scene where she is feeling her breasts, walk in on her at 18:00, tried entering an exiting, tried reducing Mom.LastMasturbatingTM by 50, tried changing the GData.Time to 8 and trying again but can't get the random event to happen

CptCrimson

Aug 4, 2017
What you asked for is a title.
The five things underneath are the content.

7. S-Mom house. (a scene or two.)
- Sister(Jill) working out at the gym.
- Mom(Lisa) relaxing in the MC room.
- Dinner invitation. Goodbye without the older sister(Jill) scene.
- Returning to the motel without the sister.
- S-Sister(Alexa), neighbor mom(Lauren), cheerleader(Brigitte), and aunt(Kate) living room conversation scene.
Gotcha. Got confused with that. Thank you.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
tried to get the scene where she is feeling her breasts, walk in on her at 18:00, tried entering an exiting, tried reducing Mom.LastMasturbatingTM by 50, tried changing the GData.Time to 8 and trying again but can't get the random event to happen
That is one of the bad thing about this AVN. A lot really has to do the RNG and what it wants to give. Many pages back someone looked into the code on the RNG and it is like 1 in 37 of something happening.

remillon

May 16, 2020
First of all, YES

Second, do you guys know how to make andrea lick lily? thats the last scene that i need to make everything up to date

And i'm anxious for the grandmas scenes

in case anyone want the save, i have installed cheatmod and incest patch(don't know if conflicts something if you haven't and use the save, so just a heads up)
does the cheat mode and the incest patch work with the latest version? I absolutely hate the hint system

CptCrimson

Aug 4, 2017
It is there. You just have to find the trigger. The last time I played was 0.43, so I can only guess.
Maybe...
Have you had the bike sex?
How far are you with the Lawyer in her office? I know at one point, Ren comes in to watch.
Has the Lawyer caught you at Ren's desk while Ren is underneath giving you a BJ
Not sure of anything else that happened between the last I played and now.
Yeah. I got the Bike one, the cunni with Lawyer at office on weekends and the new one just this version of graffiti. Office one not so sure if there is one.

Apr 13, 2024
This game is so hard to get back into if you miss a few updates. A simpler hint system would have made a huger difference as well as a better guide on what has/hasn't been done. Gonna give it one last go starting from scratch.

Milf_Loverx

Aug 15, 2023
Why tf doesn't that dev update the changelog ever, either he doesn't know there's a changelog or he's just dumb that he doesn't even know what he added to the game. :FacePalm:

Apr 13, 2024
I just did the scene where you meet the PE teacher at midnight downtown. I then spoke to her in school but it still says I'm not friends with her enough to help spy. How do I do the next progress with PE teacher?

3.70 star(s) 154 Votes