• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Dinner invitation. Goodbye without the older sister(Jill) scene./ anyone know how to trigger this event
Was also going to ask about this. Any luck?

And while we're at it,
I can't also figure these two out.

- Returning to the motel without the sister.
- S-Sister(Alexa), neighbor mom(Lauren), cheerleader(Brigitte), and aunt(Kate) living room conversation scene.

CptCrimson

Aug 4, 2017
You can use the console (SHIFT+O) type/paste PDebug = True
Now when you look at the Progress tab in your contacts it will show all events

Event + D: Event = Seen
D: Event (Alone) = Unseen but available
(hidden) Event = Prerequisites not met to be seen
1713279068570.png

This is Ren's Progress. So does this mean that this event is still not in the files?

Zed6669

Dec 6, 2021
Does anyone know how to proceed with Motel manager beyond the bj scene, I read guides saying that should be random event in the extra rented room but tried 1000 times and nothing. Game states "there should be more events at the reception but I only still have hj and bj that I unlocked ages ago..
Also how the hell I get to use other milf for photo session. its always a no.

NicolasJ

May 6, 2017
Does anyone know how to proceed with Motel manager beyond the bj scene, I read guides saying that should be random event in the extra rented room but tried 1000 times and nothing. Game states "there should be more events at the reception but I only still have hj and bj that I unlocked ages ago..
Patrol the motel -> goons, after talk and then up to police

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
How many Bj's has she given you? Do you talk to her by the pool on weekend mornings to where she sunbathes nude? It really is hit or miss on getting her to show up in the spare room. You can try rolling back and forth to see if she shows up. For other women besides Mom to model, the manager of x-shop will model when you attain a certain level with her. Then you can get the other mom to model.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
View attachment 3546733

This is Ren's Progress. So does this mean that this event is still not in the files?
HJ/BJ you seen. If it was just D: Blowjobs, then it is available to see. You just haven't done it yet.
Hidden: Fuck Has a trigger/prerequisite to do.
To get this you need to have her give you a ride home on her motorcycle and a few times. Forget if it is a ride after being arrested or just the end of the night. Both options you get a ride, not sure if it matters which one though.

kingdd7

Feb 28, 2024
I never really noticed much before, but ever since I got a new Mac, I've noticed a lot of the updates for macOS get neglected. Could we perhaps get the latest release for macOS?
You can use all the windows games with Whisky app.

CptCrimson

Aug 4, 2017
HJ/BJ you seen. If it was just D: Blowjobs, then it is available to see. You just haven't done it yet.
Hidden: Fuck Has a trigger/prerequisite to do.
To get this you need to have her give you a ride home on her motorcycle and a few times. Forget if it is a ride after being arrested or just the end of the night. Both options you get a ride, not sure if it matters which one though.
Gotcha. Thank you. But this is her office events, as far as I know she has no fuck event yet there.

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
Scenes added to 0.49

1. Lawyer secretary(Ren). Condom sex scene while working on graffiti.
Is there really a new scene with her? I just keep getting the scene when she gives the MC a ride and they fuck on her motorcycle, but that's been in the game for a long time.

Zed6669

Dec 6, 2021
How many Bj's has she given you? Do you talk to her by the pool on weekend mornings to where she sunbathes nude? It really is hit or miss on getting her to show up in the spare room. You can try rolling back and forth to see if she shows up. For other women besides Mom to model, the manager of x-shop will model when you attain a certain level with her. Then you can get the other mom to model.
BJ was many times, Sunbathe nude too many times.. Tried rerolling or entering the spare room at difrent days/times too many times, i just gave up.
Whats realy annoying is every time I enter reception thers that vibrator event ( also repeated 100 times) that makes me waste 1h so i can just speak to her..
Thanks for photo model hint though, I did not hang much in the sex shop and the step mom has just started to grow on me.

Also will I be able to unlock the church where Lauren works, i've also visitied friends house too many times.. and no progress..

Last edited:

Rocketeer66

Oct 21, 2019
Hi friends,
I have a problem. The game doesn't create a "persistent" file for me in C://Users/AppData/RenPy/(etc...) Can someone help me?

3.70 star(s) 154 Votes