wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
so... fuck your mother while your dad is in prison doesnt count as ntr for u?
you are talking about netori ( mc steals someone`s girls) and there is no jealousy for player. i talked about netorare - when someone exept mc fucks his girls ( or mother)

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
you are talking about netori ( mc steals someone`s girls) and there is no jealousy for player. i talked about netorare - when someone exept mc fucks his girls ( or mother)
This is why the tag was renamed from being just "ntr" when it was only being applied to netorare content, to being explicitly for netorare.
Yet people still just use those three letters to mean only netorare.

Funnily enough, netori and netorase almost never get thrown around and pretty much already have their english versions as tags, but netorare doesnt. :unsure:

Reactions: wizardcock

Jacob2357

Apr 16, 2018
I am new to this game by following walkthrough some scenes leave and enter to trigger the scene no matter how many times I go outside and enter MC room that sence is not triggering. Is it because I am using cheat mod? Or is it any trick to trigger need help guys.

zielak123

Jun 24, 2017
How do you trigger judge "invite" scene in elevator? I drained all sexting in court room and scenes in relaxe time in her flat (jerk her off and handjob). In walkthrough there's some hints about talking about her daughter in court, but i don't have that option.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
How do you trigger judge "invite" scene in elevator? I drained all sexting in court room and scenes in relaxe time in her flat (jerk her off and handjob). In walkthrough there's some hints about talking about her daughter in court, but i don't have that option.
if you're talking about the threesome, you just have to keep making the lawyer watch the judge having sex

Reactions: tommyjohne

Alenano1fan

Jan 8, 2021
Here is my WT for 0.49.1

I used the mod called CheatMod.rpy that can be found here, right click on it and save link as, then move it into StraitenedTimes\game

you can also use Cheat Mod Special

The WT is out of sync , i will not be redoing it from start to end again (sorry new players), but i will try to keep it updated with the new content added to the bottom of it with each update, for new players, use it as a reference.

I use the same save for each update

StraitenedTimes 0.49.1 WT.zip - the wt
Interests part 1-4 - images of all npc's with the right topics for discuss interests, part 4 has Brigitte, Lauren , Jaslene PE Teacher, Ava/grandma, and Sophia/grandma

Saves

v0.48.1 - save and persistent file
v0.49.1 - save and persistent file
Can You post v 0.50.0 walkthrough!

AdultFunGamer

Jul 22, 2022
BDSM action video in the photo studio Lisa's pussy and ass are fist fucked and stretched and then a golden shower... Grandma is already there. What's missing is Grandpa (Lisa and Auntie's dad) from the MC

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 156 Votes