Dec 2, 2020
I checked the latest chanelog. Also, I'm about 5 updates behind since last time I played. Great, I'll try to catch up today. I start the game, checking locations, snooping in URM. Where the f are new events?! I open the thread again and realize that in my excitement I didn't download the latest version and was still playing version 0.45.1.... Geez, I need more coffee. I definitely deserve a self facepalm.

Apr 13, 2024
Straitened Times [vx.xx.x] [HRelease]

CHEAT MOD: DISCLAIMER: DO NOT USE THE SLEEP TILL FULL REST OPTION! It leads to an infinite loop

I've had it happen but it's not a constant bug in the mod. A reload often sorted it and I was able to full rest many times after that. It seemed to always kick in whenever you first load the game up and use the full rest for the first time on that load up. But as I said I reload the save and then it works fine.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
now, you are confusing me a bit...
ok, you got the 4some: mc, mom, jill, lil
there is no MC, mom, and only 1 sister (either jill or lil, that's not in game)
there is also the 3some with the sisters without mom
and there is mc, mom and her sister (aunt)

i thought you meant the 4some, and didn't get there, and skip the game because of that... sry!

yeah, darna's daughter is still missing... if i remember correct she said, that her daughter is working as a maid, but as maid we already have the other one - so yeah, she's still lost in compilation xD!
I was talking about Jason's mom the preacher and his sister. I know you can have sex with both of them individually, but I wasn't sure if the MC could have a 3some with them or not. I wouldn't skip the game just because there wasn't a 3some with them. Overall the game is pretty good, but does have some parts that seem to be getting pushed back more with every update. Such as the whole trial thing that's been getting dragged out since the beginning of the game.

Reactions: Tarz00n

Tarz00n

Feb 9, 2019
I was talking about Jason's mom the preacher and his sister. I know you can have sex with both of them individually, but I wasn't sure if the MC could have a 3some with them or not. I wouldn't skip the game just because there wasn't a 3some with them. Overall the game is pretty good, but does have some parts that seem to be getting pushed back more with every update. Such as the whole trial thing that's been getting dragged out since the beginning of the game.
Yeah, i thought that i might have missunderstood you - sry, my fault! I didn't see that you are talking about the neighbor family xD

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I still have 2 problems:

1) how to unlock the threesome scene with Lil and the Bank Manager without the blindfold - I NEVER saw it because I had bought the blindfold before I triggered the threesome:

[problem solved: after I unpacked the game I found out that it does not exist! the Author should fix the chart]

screenshot0001.png

2) how to unlock the new 0.50 scene with the school principal.

Any ideas?

Last edited:

pablo1360

Jan 11, 2020
A good game but as corruption, with some new clothes showing the state of corruption (swimming pool, yoga, casual clothes).
The hero works in a sex shop but can only buy condoms and headbands. Where are there any toys for the girls, new swimming costumes or pajamas? When or if there will be more action: at the swimming pool (topless sunbathing or naked as with the motel owner), while washing car (it looked good and suddenly stopped?), yoga (new outfit or naked?), watching TV (any sex?).

Reactions: 50996

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
I was talking about Jason's mom the preacher and his sister. I know you can have sex with both of them individually, but I wasn't sure if the MC could have a 3some with them or not.
It seems like it is heading toward one. After going to sleep with Lauren [NMom], Brigitte will come and get in bed. But that is all we get. The interesting part though is that the gardening fun and sleeping with Lauren are listed as cuckolding the daughter. These are the only places "cuck" is listed in the code.
Python:
rel.allure.Adders["BackyardGarageDaughterCuck"].Description = _("Cuckolding [DaughterT!c]")

rel.allure.Adders["SleepTogDaughterCuck"].Description = _("Behind [DaughterT!c]'s Back")

[problem solved: after I unpacked the game I found out that it does not exist! the Author should fix the chart]
Placeholder or something. There is a bunch of stuff "in the game" that's not in the game yet.
Example: Jil has images of being in the SHouse gym practicing her dancing.

Then there are alt angles for some scenes. Some are listed in the gallery (the gallery is a mess)
Example: Mom roadside BJ. There is the standard side view. Plus there is a 1st POV and one from the front windshield.

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
I just wish we would get pregnancy added soon or is it considered an endgame thing? Having condoms in a game without pregnancy is like having birth control in a game without pregnancy = POINTLESS. I almost don't want to consider playing at some point unless we are getting pregnancy in the game. Has it been confirmed yet or not?

Reactions: 50996

jensi01

Feb 9, 2022
For me the 3some with Mom/Aunt is not working as described before, or i´m missing something or i don´t understand the correct way:

Both have status best friends / girlfriend / longing
Both are creampied multiple times

In the alternative room i ask Kate to invite Lisa. The clothing contest ends for me with both standing! fully nude in front of me (not sit at mentioned a few sites before).

At this point i can choose Mom or Aunt as winner (than nothing happens at the sleepover) or i choose no winner than i can fuck both before the bed and choose the winner by creampie the one or the other or again a draw if i choose to facial both.
But in the sleepover afterwards nothing more happens.

So what are the right choices for the 3some sleepover?

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
For me the 3some with Mom/Aunt is not working as described before, or i´m missing something or i don´t understand the correct way:

Both have status best friends / girlfriend / longing
Both are creampied multiple times

In the alternative room i ask Kate to invite Lisa. The clothing contest ends for me with both standing! fully nude in front of me (not sit at mentioned a few sites before).

At this point i can choose Mom or Aunt as winner (than nothing happens at the sleepover) or i choose no winner than i can fuck both before the bed and choose the winner by creampie the one or the other or again a draw if i choose to facial both.
But in the sleepover afterwards nothing more happens.

So what are the right choices for the 3some sleepover?
Pick Aunt as the winner
Join them to sleep there
Repeat until Aunt has sex with you (RNG)
Pick Mom as the winner
Sleep again
Repeat until Mom has sex with you (RNG)
In the Morning, talk to Aunt in the bathroom (Part most missed)
From here during the contest pick no winners until 3-some

3.70 star(s) 156 Votes