bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
StraitenedTimes-0.49.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

spike017

Aug 13, 2019
First of all, YES

Second, do you guys know how to make andrea lick lily? thats the last scene that i need to make everything up to date

And i'm anxious for the grandmas scenes

in case anyone want the save, i have installed cheatmod and incest patch(don't know if conflicts something if you haven't and use the save, so just a heads up)
With the PE Teacher you are not up to date. Try more with her while the cheerleader have their training.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I don't have any major complaints about the game, but I do have a few.
I feel like the updates have slowed down as there are more girls.
For example, it used to be that if I BJ'd a girl named A in this version, I'd have sex with her in the next version.
But now I'm holding hands with girl A in this version, and then I'm holding her other hand in the next version, and then I'm kissing her feet in the next version, and then I'm seeing her nude in the next version.
It's a bit disappointing that it's slowed down this way.
And nowadays, updates are taken up by too many 3SOME and 4SOME.
I guess it's the developer's taste.

Apr 13, 2024
I don't have any major complaints about the game, but I do have a few.
I feel like the updates have slowed down as there are more girls.
For example, it used to be that if I BJ'd a girl named A in this version, I'd have sex with her in the next version.
But now I'm holding hands with girl A in this version, and then I'm holding her other hand in the next version, and then I'm kissing her feet in the next version, and then I'm seeing her nude in the next version.
It's a bit disappointing that it's slowed down this way.
And nowadays, updates are taken up by too many 3SOME and 4SOME.
I guess it's the developer's taste.
I do think creating too many characters is a major problem. Especially when all it leads to is most of them having little content. I'm not saying this dev has done that, but it's definitely not always a good design choice.

My main gripe with the game is the RNG. I also think he should think about ending this story soon, and then maybe go onto a sequel with better mechanics or just an entirely new story.

regueton1

Jun 10, 2017
how can i unlock all the gallery without see them in game? y dont find any persistent in the threat with the search

Reactions: ouine

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Unless there is something I've missed, there is no fight scene between Jill and Lil. The fight scene between sisters is Mary and Alexa (in the second commune)
I bet you're right, although there are fights possible when Jill and Lil in the same room together and their conflict stats get too high. It is an event that is tracked and MC can give them money to resolve the conflict and also raise sexual tension.

Abhishek0079

Sep 5, 2021
I cannot enable foursome with Jill mom ( Lisa) is not showing up in the room i tried switching them 2 for many times but lisa is not showing up what to do

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I cannot enable foursome with Jill mom ( Lisa) is not showing up in the room i tried switching them 2 for many times but lisa is not showing up what to do
I always got it with Jill and Lil in one room. Go in right after dinner while Lil is studying and go to the naughty on talk tree. Select group. The damn RNG has a bit to do with it. Save right before. You might need to reload a few time to get it to trigger.

Reactions: Abhishek0079

Oct 28, 2017
how do i have a threesome with mom and aunt? I'm stuck when they're naked, I can't fuck them together
Same here. Playing with the patch.
Both multiple raw+anal.
Tried hints to vote first for aunt, then for mom and then for both. Avoided sex on the day.
No luck. :(

Found the solution:

You have to vote for them both 2 or 3 times in a row.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
I've put off this game for a few months, is ANY of the main plot/story advanced yet?

Is the only way to get with banker, is the criminal path?

3.70 star(s) 154 Votes