DemandoSama

Oct 20, 2019
It needs the following tags:

* Corruption (It has the usual stats page with her sexual experience, her corruption level, and whether she's pure or she was defiled. She also learns passive skills the more she gets fucked, but her personality doesn't change much AFAIK)
* Anal Sex
* Group Sex (Some defeat scenes involve 3 people or more)
* Lesbian (There are some girl-on-girl scenes in the game)
* Masturbation (You can make your character masturbate after you beat the first trial)
* Urination (Yup, there's peeing here. It's only one scene, though.)
* Combat (It's an action RPG)
* Fantasy
* Religion (we play as a nun)
Game has no corruption

Usokitsuki

May 1, 2018
fucking hell. i dont know if i feel like doing that. wasnt even the first time the game bugged out on me.
Also: I dont know what status i have, i think it might be the nipple-fetish, but on every step i gain lust, which means the entire screen is constantly filled with text and her orgasm face, which makes it borderline unplayable.
Get the self-control book from the tutorial stand in the church (its one of only three '!' marked things there, you gotta be blind to miss it), and then make sure it is turned on in the important items. You will still be bombarded with the orgasm face and other extremely fast flashing bright lights to a degree at which I would deem that this game and at least the OP post should really be updated to have a seizure warning.

Is it worth it? No. I dare say its much worse than the circle's Patchouli game, and there wasn't much to that either. The only reason I bothered to finish it was just for the sake of finishing it. You are simply watching number go up and that is effectively the entire experience, the characters are cookie-cutters and the corruption is there only in number really, and even the number is not worth bothering with since it has no character to play off of or relate to. Its just numbers going up and a (sometimes) naked nun on the screen. Not worth the bandwith spent on downloading it.

Reactions: DemandoSama
Feb 25, 2022
is there a way to play it without lag? i noticed it happens to other games too

apparently removing the ero text by pressing ctrl fixes the lag issues

Last edited:

Duculescu

Jul 21, 2017
Who is the mysterious succubus that helps you... I dont know if i missed something... Got defeated got bad end... was too corrupt won but bad end... then i did the good end... Is there more?
Also got a key after defeating Nun Mom went back to the save when i got it and back track, 1st door is a shortcut , 2st door leads to a naughty book (which i got no idea what it does, maybe just an ester egg, or maybe it does something but i am too lazy to finish the game again) and the 3rd door i got no idea couldnt find it.

Yup20

Feb 27, 2021
Is there a way to turn off the billions of pleasure notification? they get in the way a lot

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes