Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Since it hasn't been blatantly obvious to some. "Kumragara Games Store" does not exist. It is a play on words on "Kagura Games store" and is a not so subtle jab at them.....

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
this version is the old version with bugs XD
The Japanaisch version gave a fix for this bugs^^

1681593613819.png

This is a old bug^^

May 24, 2020
Guys, i recommend you to skip this game, as long as you not into some fetish range. Like... Better to load full save file and see some scenes. As for me... I am again, going to seclude myself for 10000 years. I hope that main antagonists, will become much smarter with that time... Or MCs become much smarter than they usually portrayed in such games :cautious:. Anyway, that archdaemon wasn't prepared!

Last edited:

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
It needs the following tags:

* Corruption (It has the usual stats page with her sexual experience, her corruption level, and whether she's pure or she was defiled. She also learns passive skills the more she gets fucked, but her personality doesn't change much AFAIK)
* Anal Sex
* Group Sex (Some defeat scenes involve 3 people or more)
* Lesbian (There are some girl-on-girl scenes in the game)
* Masturbation (You can make your character masturbate after you beat the first trial)
* Urination (Yup, there's peeing here. It's only one scene, though.)
* Combat (It's an action RPG)
* Fantasy
* Religion (we play as a nun)
Thanks for your info. Any pregnancy?

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
If you've destroyed the 4 pillars in the nooks, the boss should go down after about 10 seconds of blasting or so.
Yeah, the only problem is that it doesn't. I destroy them like you do previously, and the boss doesn't fucking die LOL:unsure::WutFace::KEK:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StigmataOfSacrilege-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Compressed Version 221 MB/ ~74 (1.0.0)

name//CTBR

May 29, 2021
After the buch of succ and obtain the mace, i can't see where to go. Please help me guy.

Honestly, why i even do this to myself?

Usokitsuki

May 1, 2018
How DO you win the fight against succubus Alstedt, lmao? I debug teleported into it to see if I can bypass the softlock after losing to her once, and nobody seems to be taking any damage from holy light in it. Is there some gimmick I'm missing, or is it just debug teleporting screwing things up?

Edit: for those similarly hardlocked after losing to Alstedt, after you lost to her once (and grinded your Succubus Curse status because you're also a hopeless completionist) WITHOUT going in the second time manually teleport yourself using cheat menu into any walkable tile on map 137 (x17y17 works), this starts a functional version of Alstedt event and lets you fight the battle again. Do not teleport direcly into the mid boss fight (136) as it will not function properly. This requires you to have a cheat menu plugin for MV with functional teleport (get it yourself).
Image 2760.png

Last edited:

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
How DO you win the fight against succubus Alstedt, lmao? I debug teleported into it to see if I can bypass the softlock after losing to her once, and nobody seems to be taking any damage from holy light in it. Is there some gimmick I'm missing, or is it just debug teleporting screwing things up?

Edit: for those similarly hardlocked after losing to Alstedt, after you lost to her once (and grinded your Succubus Curse status because you're also a hopeless completionist) WITHOUT going in the second time manually teleport yourself using cheat menu into any walkable tile on map 137 (x17y17 works), this starts a functional version of Alstedt event and lets you fight the battle again. Do not teleport direcly into the mid boss fight (136) as it will not function properly. This requires you to have a cheat menu plugin for MV with functional teleport (get it yourself).
View attachment 2550831
fucking hell. i dont know if i feel like doing that. wasnt even the first time the game bugged out on me.
Also: I dont know what status i have, i think it might be the nipple-fetish, but on every step i gain lust, which means the entire screen is constantly filled with text and her orgasm face, which makes it borderline unplayable.

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes