Maowe

May 7, 2020
Tags missing I am sure. Let me know if anything needs to be added or changed. Very short game it appears. Disappointing as well.
Same goes with the other game made by the circle, but it was nice to look at patchouli getting violated by slime, tentacles and such.

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
Care to elaborate on the "non-official" translation thing? From my understanding this is an official translation.

I will update the tags with what is listed.
Hmm... it might be official actually, not sure. Dlsite only had japanese as a supported language, and didn't see any other languages as different entries (which is what my comment was based off). Looking further, the Kumrag store does have an english version though, not sure if that's a real trans or a (likely allowed) seller MTL though.

May 24, 2020
This game translation, feels somewhat like MTL and absolutely not interesting... I will try to complete it, but actually, there is not much to see....

sanctumsunk

Jul 15, 2020
Hmm... it might be official actually, not sure. Dlsite only had japanese as a supported language, and didn't see any other languages as different entries (which is what my comment was based off). Looking further, the Kumrag store does have an english version though, not sure if that's a real trans or a (likely allowed) seller MTL though.
Worth noting that the game is on Steam too. I literally just got it in my discovery queue.

Reactions: DarkeReises

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
There's kind of a GameBreaking bug right now, if you go fight your succubus version and lose, when you want to fight her again the game softlocks and you can't do a thing.

Reactions: Djangots

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
There's kind of a GameBreaking bug right now, if you go fight your succubus version and lose, when you want to fight her again the game softlocks and you can't do a thing.
Yup, that's Kumragara Games for you... Hope the bugfix comes soon.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I can understand how "sacrilege" can be a very difficult word. But why not use one you know instead? ;-)

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes